Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Bootylover556

Jan 11, 2021
This fool hasn't released anything matching NW or mission k9 quality in years. He shoulda stuck to sfm which he clearly excelled at. And the constant excuses and delays for project, guys just lazy. I just pop by every month on this thread to see if anything changed but still nothing interesting in a long time.

ryder01

Jun 3, 2020
I don't know why anyone would be intrested in anything after all the made up bullshit and borderline lies. You have to be one stupid motherfucker to still believe that these continuous delays are because of one VA and sound designing. The guy probably started real production back in november, not before getting people riled up and getting some easy money promoting an end of summer release when there was nothing to release at all. And since then he tried catching up to his words with no results and making up even more bullshit in the process. He will be finished in july probably, and it will be released at the end of august. But maybe this is too generous as well.

Jan 10, 2019
I don't know why anyone would be intrested in anything after all the made up bullshit and borderline lies. You have to be one stupid motherfucker to still believe that these continuous delays are because of one VA and sound designing. The guy probably started real production back in november, not before getting people riled up and getting some easy money promoting an end of summer release when there was nothing to release at all. And since then he tried catching up to his words with no results and making up even more bullshit in the process. He will be finished in july probably, and it will be released at the end of august. But maybe this is too generous as well.
Its crazy how he has 599 people actually supporting this hot garbage he puts out
The guy probably has his normal 9-5 Job he goes to everyday while spending little to no time on making animations still netting
over 2k a month from Patreon. Its Unreal

Feb 17, 2021
Its crazy how he has 599 people actually supporting this hot garbage he puts out
The guy probably has his normal 9-5 Job he goes to everyday while spending little to no time on making animations still netting
over 2k a month from Patreon. Its Unreal
It's like a lottery at this point. It's a small amount per person for chance of a "movie".

Anon1357

Jun 7, 2020
Bull in a Barn
This weeks short, after a easy fight with the villagers, this minotaur found his mate.

(No project info)
Link:
Another short. Man I like a short once in a while, but communication about a big project may be important?

bigdevil616

Jan 27, 2018
I feel like the blame could be on the VA he picked. I saw one or two posts where he did mention having to wait on them so I suspect they got angry at him and held him up.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I feel like the blame could be on the VA he picked. I saw one or two posts where he did mention having to wait on them so I suspect they got angry at him and held him up.
That sounds highly unlikely. It's sumthndifrnt, anything and everything is an excuse to do less work.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
I once had hope that I would be able to see NW3 or anything new. I kinda miss the SFM days. Yeah, quality can't be compared to Blender at all but there was so much competition that they need to take their own deadlines seriously to not get forgotten by the new hotness project/artist.

Reactions: jcgan
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes