Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

kotlsupp2000

Mar 23, 2020
Latest Patreon info:

Howdy

Today's short is a secret orgy in a hotel, there was going to be a bit of a story to this and it was going to be longer but I just didn't have the time to get the rest done after getting the animations done :(.

Quick little update on the project, good news and bad news, bad news is the actress that I was working with blindsided me with quite a steep price increase after receiving all the drafts so I had to cancel it with her, ($270 for 6 mins work seems overkill to me), I was going to say f*ck it and just use stuff I have already but the good news is I have a different lady working on it already who is doing it for less than half that, unfortunately though, I cant pay her for the work until next month as I don't have the funds but once she is paid, I should get the files and be on the way to finally getting it done.

I am going to try and get a something a bit more lengthy out in the coming weeks.

StayXtra

(Btw im going to put a mediafire link later so wait a bit)

runner11

Jul 15, 2021
another not interesting video, I unsubscribed and happy I am:), every month a new excuse, in addition $270 that and not expensive

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
2 weeks of work for Rinoa body and sex scene reused with only head swaps nice one Sumthindifrnt i guess

(Kemono updated)
38 secs? he cant be serious anymore....

Insanatee

Jul 3, 2017
$270 for 6 min is nothing. Sounds like he's blowing the majority of his patreon cash on something else. I thought he had a job on top of this as well, there's some serious mismanagement going on here.

kotlsupp2000

Mar 23, 2020
$270 for 6 min is nothing. Sounds like he's blowing the majority of his patreon cash on something else. I thought he had a job on top of this as well, there's some serious mismanagement going on here.
I think he still has the another job, because he thinks his patreon would be taken down anytime.

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
Now where the money he makes off these animations goes is none of my bussiness, but $270 out of $3000 to finally put out a project that's been delayed for months? Seems like a no brainer for me. And even if he doesnt get all $3000 'cause taxes or something, there's still his SubStar and Pixiv.

Now either Sum's job pays him more than all of that combined or he wants to keep it just in case, assuming he still has a job besides animating. From now on, I'll just think of his works as something he does at his own (very slow) pace and puts out when it's done, regardless of any release dates he gives.

I still look foward to the release of this long awaited project, whenever it comes out, and I still think it'll be good. But we really shouldn't act surprised anymore. he no longer cares about this like he did back when he started. Maybe he just lost interest now that years passed.

Reactions: Al_Mubarak

ryder01

Jun 3, 2020
He doesn't have the money to pay?? 130 dollars?? XDDDDD And after a whole year, you do the switch? Jesus Christ, what the actual fuck, this is diabolical. How can these two things coincide? You could literally pay her after, fuck all that "she has the voice files and I cant do anything till then, oopsie" bullshit out of here. Xdd The guy gets paid 4k a month for doing dog shit and doesn't have the money, and works a job outside of this at that? And how did the pricing come into play just now? Convenient much? Xddd Fucking waste of an animator. Its the scamming for me. Xdd

lezskoden

Sep 10, 2018
He suddenly switched to blender because he said it was easier and faster to create content. To this date he hasn't produced a feature length blender project, let alone anything worth subscribing to (comparing to jackerman who is arguably the best blender artist in these genres for example) I hate to trash sum because as far as feature length beast/bbc/cheating/cuck etc sfm content goes he was the best around and that how he gained his success. I was a 10$ sub of his for a couple years in the past based on his sfm projects but after NW2 took 8 months from start to finish and then the sudden change from sfm to blender without any patreon opinions I just couldn't support the content that was coming out. I hate to tell people how to operate their shit but going back to sfm for feature length projects and doing blender shorts on the side would make the most sense.

kotlsupp2000

Mar 23, 2020
He suddenly switched to blender because he said it was easier and faster to create content. To this date he hasn't produced a feature length blender project, let alone anything worth subscribing to (comparing to jackerman who is arguably the best blender artist in these genres for example) I hate to trash sum because as far as feature length beast/bbc/cheating/cuck etc sfm content goes he was the best around and that how he gained his success. I was a 10$ sub of his for a couple years in the past based on his sfm projects but after NW2 took 8 months from start to finish and then the sudden change from sfm to blender without any patreon opinions I just couldn't support the content that was coming out. I hate to tell people how to operate their shit but going back to sfm for feature length projects and doing blender shorts on the side would make the most sense.
Gotta agree your comment, Jackerman is consistent with is work and schedule (The only thing that i dislike are his works about bestiality is a big meh for me).

Also other artist who is very good with his schedules and consistence is Dezmall very good animations in a fast time, also he lets know people the progress about any project he is working on.

About Sumthindifrint i would wait for the project release so i can leak it here hehe

Ika2k

Jan 26, 2022
Is the torrent gone?

found the magnet link, does it start with "?" or "xt" ? I does not seem to work

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes