Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

jcgan

Dec 12, 2020
I will say something that will probably be criticized because it will be partially be mixed with my bias.
Why does Sumthin's model or animation lately is full of jello? I mean seriously, watching the last two shorts, it feels like the entire body of the female models are just mostly jello?
JELLO!
Seriously, I small slap and the entire being of the female is gonna shake to the core. I mean, for example, in the latest Tifa short with Red, why does it feel and look like Tifa forgot what exercise is and let herself go with all of the spazzing out of her thighs and breast for each bounce?
I would like to admit, I like when specific things bounce.... TO A CERTAIN EXTENT.
I would like my females to be AT LEAST HAS SOME FIRMNESS IN THEM otherwise, it is just saggy skin. That's what I feel with his animations lately, SAGGY PEOPLE.
Cant agree more

Reactions: mmyplz

arcticgale

Jun 19, 2017
I will say something that will probably be criticized because it will be partially be mixed with my bias.
Why does Sumthin's model or animation lately is full of jello? I mean seriously, watching the last two shorts, it feels like the entire body of the female models are just mostly jello?
JELLO!
Seriously, I small slap and the entire being of the female is gonna shake to the core. I mean, for example, in the latest Tifa short with Red, why does it feel and look like Tifa forgot what exercise is and let herself go with all of the spazzing out of her thighs and breast for each bounce?
I would like to admit, I like when specific things bounce.... TO A CERTAIN EXTENT.
I would like my females to be AT LEAST HAS SOME FIRMNESS IN THEM otherwise, it is just saggy skin. That's what I feel with his animations lately, SAGGY PEOPLE.
ikr? it's almost similar to GB's animation, i thought those animation made by GB when i see it for the first time

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
JELLO!
Because the newish models are of women morbidly obese who have only fat and no muscles. I get that some people are into the fat kink, but I can't imagine that there's so many of them that it pays off to leave behind the majority of fans just to cater to a small portion of them.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Basically every female in his videos now lol
Sumthin is way "difrnt" on this gif because this bunny gif HAS AT LEAST A SOLID SHAPE THAT IT CAN GO BACK QUICKLY.
Sumthin's animation just flaps all over the place
Edit: Lets put your Signatures of Umemaro for example. Sure they may flap on the breast, but look on how that they has some shape to retain and that shape are not flat soggy pancakes.

Goldenblackkir

Oct 2, 2021
can someone tell me how to download form the torrent ? cause i will copy the whole link and put it but i will get an error ? what do i need to do ?

AlexisSanchez

Dec 11, 2020
can someone tell me how to download form the torrent ? cause i will copy the whole link and put it but i will get an error ? what do i need to do ?
Right click the link for torrent>>Save Link as(make sure it saves as a .torrent file)>>Open the saved file with your torrent client

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes