Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Fergie

Oct 14, 2020
The demand and pressure on patreon is not like here guys. People think thank by using blender and become like other 3d artist sum can make the standart of 3d animation is high. But, thats definitely back to the artist itself because of you forced itu the will happen. Nothing but complaints and dissapointment is happen. Yeah of course sum right now can have like three grand on patreon but what will happen if the sfm is still on. My suggestion just stick to what you can do the best. Of course when Neighbor wife 2 out is delayed multiple times but is there anyone that complaint about the model. Almost no one right. But what have done is done. Just hope mission k9 ep2 is not become a Fiasco. That if the fantasy project is really done maybe after doctor strange part 3 will be happen. Stay safe

ryder01

Jun 3, 2020
You were basically the advocate wishing he would go back to sfm, and now you are fine with him staying with blender, saying he needs more time to get used to it. Excuse my french but motherfucker its been 3 years. And I basically dont give a shit what program he is using, I still believe it would be dogshit because he stopped giving a fuck. And again, its not complaining, he gets critisized for all the bullshit he pulls, and garbage he puts out. And thats fair, considering his history. And talking about future project is basically pointless when the current project isn't even finished yet, and should have been out since last summer. Getting a sequel to doctor strange and the multiverse of madness is more likely to happen in the next 3 years.

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
Update OP

I will be posting the MEGA of NW Supercut & Zez Torrent and any vids that is missing for the torrent to back up.
Oh! Here is the Tis The Season Uncut, save vid as.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank You to who ever update the OP but some vids were missing, look for what is missing & please update it so I can remove the MEGA for good. On July 18 2022 I'm deleting my MEGA.

Thank You With All My Love! Thank You to Everyone & Have Fun Faping and Shlicking!​

Last edited:

kotlsupp2000

Mar 23, 2020
Working On Stuff

Hey all
So no short this week, couple of teaser posters though, I'm having a bit of a test for myself, even though I am working on Saviour in the background, I just felt I wanted to make a new mini project but not have to rush it to see what I can do when I have the time, most of the shorts I make are rushed because I want to get the content out but I'm gonna try and take my time with this to see how good I can make it. I know I've had time to work on the main project but tbh a lot of the animations in that are from when I first started using blender so I will admit I might have to edit some of them as there just not up to the standard I'm looking at now but anyway..... I expect I will be done with the mini project by next weekend but if not I'll put out some more teaser stuff.
Apologies if you were expecting a animation this week but I'm hoping ya all see the difference when it comes out, If not I'll just go back to the normal routine lol.

Stay Extra

(So back again with the mini projects and project delays)

Rumenax

May 9, 2018
Working On Stuff

Hey all
So no short this week, couple of teaser posters though, I'm having a bit of a test for myself, even though I am working on Saviour in the background, I just felt I wanted to make a new mini project but not have to rush it to see what I can do when I have the time, most of the shorts I make are rushed because I want to get the content out but I'm gonna try and take my time with this to see how good I can make it. I know I've had time to work on the main project but tbh a lot of the animations in that are from when I first started using blender so I will admit I might have to edit some of them as there just not up to the standard I'm looking at now but anyway..... I expect I will be done with the mini project by next weekend but if not I'll put out some more teaser stuff.
Apologies if you were expecting a animation this week but I'm hoping ya all see the difference when it comes out, If not I'll just go back to the normal routine lol.

Stay Extra

Holy fuck, how long has it been? a year and a half? and he postponed it yet again despite what happened with the VA, I guess "better" quality shorts is okay but honestly sum got the work ethic of a game developer on top of taking people's money every month for little content of varying quality, holy shit

Jun 1, 2017
Working On Stuff

Hey all

Stay Extra

If you feel like a temporary ship, you make the same mistake over and over again. Doesn't he learn from his mistakes? A lot has already happened with the project that he said he would release in the same year and it turned out that it was 40 minutes and it took more than a year. This boy doesn't learn, he focuses on things that don't make any sense, what's the use of doing more mini projects and delaying the bigger project that you said I would take out 6 months ago and we still don't know how much is missing... :S

Reactions: Rumenax
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes