Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

JBIESC

Jun 30, 2018
Working On Stuff

Hey all
So no short this week, couple of teaser posters though, I'm having a bit of a test for myself, even though I am working on Saviour in the background, I just felt I wanted to make a new mini project but not have to rush it to see what I can do when I have the time, most of the shorts I make are rushed because I want to get the content out but I'm gonna try and take my time with this to see how good I can make it. I know I've had time to work on the main project but tbh a lot of the animations in that are from when I first started using blender so I will admit I might have to edit some of them as there just not up to the standard I'm looking at now but anyway..... I expect I will be done with the mini project by next weekend but if not I'll put out some more teaser stuff.
Apologies if you were expecting a animation this week but I'm hoping ya all see the difference when it comes out, If not I'll just go back to the normal routine lol.

Stay Extra

(So back again with the mini projects and project delays)
"Rush" means a month
"Take my time" will definitely mean a year

Unless

Jun 14, 2018
Working On Stuff

Hey all
So no short this week, couple of teaser posters though, I'm having a bit of a test for myself, even though I am working on Saviour in the background, I just felt I wanted to make a new mini project but not have to rush it to see what I can do when I have the time, most of the shorts I make are rushed because I want to get the content out but I'm gonna try and take my time with this to see how good I can make it. I know I've had time to work on the main project but tbh a lot of the animations in that are from when I first started using blender so I will admit I might have to edit some of them as there just not up to the standard I'm looking at now but anyway..... I expect I will be done with the mini project by next weekend but if not I'll put out some more teaser stuff.
Apologies if you were expecting a animation this week but I'm hoping ya all see the difference when it comes out, If not I'll just go back to the normal routine lol.

Stay Extra

by the looks of those pictures, the models are getting fat, what with all the tattoo's

Reactions: BootyDreamz

melfew

Jan 23, 2019
Working On Stuff

Hey all

Stay Extra

This is literally the embodiment of sloth. Like just finish it and move on!

kotlsupp2000

Mar 23, 2020
Well if he can make a mini project of about 7 min like Medieval Times in 3 weeks (or maybe he work in those in advance, but he doesnt say shit) i don't know why he's tooking so much time in the project, the VAs problem is bullshit. For me he is being a dishonest with the Patreons.

Deybigson

Aug 7, 2018
Working On Stuff

Hey all
Então não curta esta semana, alguns pôsteres de teasers, porém, estou fazendo um teste para mim mesmo, embora esteja trabalhando no Salvador em segundo plano, apenas senti que queria fazer um novo miniprojeto, mas não precisava apresse-se para ver o que posso fazer quando tiver tempo, a maioria dos curtas que faço são apressados porque quero divulgar o conteúdo, mas vou tentar levar meu tempo com isso para ver o quão bom posso fazê-lo . Eu sei que tive tempo para trabalhar no projeto principal, mas muitas das animações são de quando comecei a usar o blender, então admito que talvez precise editar algumas delas, pois não estão de acordo com o padrão Estou olhando agora, mas enfim..... Espero terminar o miniprojeto no próximo fim de semana, mas se não, vou lançar mais alguns teasers.

Stay Extra

Wow! I love this milf!

mmyplz

Mar 25, 2021
Working On Stuff

Hey all

Stay Extra

Yeah that chick looks fuggin disgusting

Al_Mubarak

Apr 20, 2021
I have a question for those who have access to his discord: Has anyone there ever complained about those lame excuses he gives everytime? Because I can't understand how he can still makes 3k grand every month with barely any work to give.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FalteringRelic
Feb 17, 2021
I have a question for those who have access to his discord: Has anyone there ever complained about those lame excuses he gives everytime? Because I can't understand how he can still makes 3k grand every month with barely any work to give.
You're talking about a fanbase that followed Sumthindifrnt because of his cuckold/NTR themes in his animations(nothing wrong with that). Only natural that they'd get cucked by Sumthindifrnt eventually as something that transcends his animations(probably gets them aroused)

"It's like poetry, they rhyme" - George Lucas

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Can we just say, we like Sum’s work because of his camera work and camera panning? Is it just me or…? Lemme know what you guys think!
Imma go with a hard no and it is probably just you.
In his SFM works, he also did this camera work but he made it so that the focus is the scene itself is still the center of attention but in his blender works, its kinda like the camera man has ADHD to a point that the sex are just hidden, on the corner, or at worst, Blurred out in the background.

mesumguy

May 8, 2019
Can we just say, we like Sum’s work because of his camera work and camera panning? Is it just me or…? Lemme know what you guys think!
his early works was good around 2015-2018, Lara & the pirate also NW prototype and NW 1 is still the best in my opinion. but since 2019, the angle, blurry effects, and also slow humping in the sex animation, not sure if he is the right guy anymore to proceed his own projects.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes