Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

kotlsupp2000

Mar 23, 2020
At this point I can see the Savior project that he was "working" on for two years is going to be canceled with the supposed VA work and animations to the trash since he's not paying for it he doesnt give a fck lol such a waste of good characters ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also seems like nothingdifrnt doesnt know the difference of the mini project and a project because both "Walk" and "Private tutor" had the same fcking duration so where is the difference oh maybe the 1 min at the end of private tutor where is a still image of a door and the same clapping sounds that he overused in every short XD

Last edited:

Al_Mubarak

Apr 20, 2021
At this point I can see the Savior project that he was "working" on for two years is going to be canceled with the supposed VA work and animations to the trash since he's not paying for it he doesnt give a fck lol such a waste of good characters ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Same here, I was so hyped by the preview gifs, but now all I can do is just imagine a story based on the trailer and the hints we have.

Feb 17, 2021
I compiled everything useful related to the saviour project
Decent edit of all there is; I am just having a hard time wrapping my head why it took so long. It's hardly complex, his story beats are just "stills"; I'm glad that I got off when I did, unlike Miro there were tons of hints that I was going to be disappointed. Saved the the patreon bucks for other artists. Speaking of other artists, check on CHRS or Ragneg, they do animations in modded Skyrim but their presentation is superb where people don't realize it's just a heavily modded Skyrim with smut mods.

kotlsupp2000

Mar 23, 2020
Decent edit of all there is; I am just having a hard time wrapping my head why it took so long. It's hardly complex, his story beats are just "stills"; I'm glad that I got off when I did, unlike Miro there were tons of hints that I was going to be disappointed. Saved the the patreon bucks for other artists. Speaking of other artists, check on CHRS or Ragneg, they do animations in modded Skyrim but their presentation is superb where people don't realize it's just a heavily modded Skyrim with smut mods.
Thanks I tried very hard to make the scenes longer because they were 1 to 2 sec duration so i have to length them some way with copy and paste to create a someway of loop, the sound could be better but i dont want to investe a lot of time in it hehe. I also agree with you about why he took so long to "finish" the project because he could have it done a long time ago if he didnt invest time in the mini projects that he released we could have the Saviour project done with about 20 to 30 min duration if we mix both mini projects duration and the xmas "special". If is because of VA is simple bullshit because we are still going to have the story with the renders. But at the end sadly the project depends of him and we know he doesnt take feedback well and has zero comunication with his supporters I mean is not hard to create a strawpoll about what project the supporters want next so he can avoid the "haters" lol.

Jan 10, 2019
Remember that one time Sumthindifrnt released the "Christmas Special" out of nowhere or announcements as a pseudo-sequel to "The Neighbors Wife", that was such a fun one because I don't think anyone expected it, like a nice gift. Not gonna lie, I enjoyed his worked that utilized Elizabeth when everyone dropped her for flavors of the year. Poor shame Elizabeth doesn't get used anymore, sure Overwatch and DoA characters are standard faire but atleast show some love to the OGs; not even Lara Croft gets featured anymore. I'm at that point where I believe he bit off more than he can chew with Blender, shoulda stuck to SFM no matter how "janky" it is and just reaped the rewards for hardwork. Just a reminder, is still using SFM and it still bringing in numbers, the only artist left that's producing 20+ minute animations.
Im 1000% sure this guy just has his garbage projects already produced and just releases them as far apart as possible so he can make the most money out of them
The Christmas Special is the best example of that
dude probably forgot to make an announcement because he checks his patreon no more than once every 2 months
The fact that this guy still makes 2.7k on Patreon is just mind boggling to me

Reactions: SukySukyZ
Apr 26, 2021
Im 1000% sure this guy just has his garbage projects already produced and just releases them as far apart as possible so he can make the most money out of them
The Christmas Special is the best example of that
dude probably forgot to make an announcement because he checks his patreon no more than once every 2 months
The fact that this guy still makes 2.7k on Patreon is just mind boggling to me
He doesn't quite make that much. Patreon take 20% of that.

Reactions: SukySukyZ

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
when will Neighbour's wife episode 3 happen? is it planned or anyone have any news about it?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes