Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Can I audibly wheeze real hard at that statement?
I don't know what is there to laugh in the question. I seriously don't know.

By neighbours wife 3, I mean near the end of neighbours wife 2+ it ends with saying to be continued. So I just want to know if the creator said whether he will make it in near future or not.

Al_Mubarak

Apr 20, 2021

By neighbours wife 3, I mean near the end of neighbours wife 2+ it ends with saying to be continued. So I just want to know if the creator said whether he will make it in near future or not.
You are new to this thread aren't you? Lol

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017

Pardon me, kind sir. I meant no offense.
I just find it entertaining to find a new person that came in to discover this creator.

Anyways, to answer you, your wish cannot be finished. The last time it was mentioned was around 3 - 4 years ago. And that was before the creator came tumbling down trying to move from SFM to blender and he is kinda having difficulties trying to adapt to it. He is making progress but it is painfully slow.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Pardon me, kind sir. I meant no offense.
I just find it entertaining to find a new person that came in to discover this creator.

Anyways, to answer you, your wish cannot be finished. The last time it was mentioned was around 3 - 4 years ago. And that was before the creator came tumbling down trying to move from SFM to blender and he is kinda having difficulties trying to adapt to it. He is making progress but it is painfully slow.
No worries, none taken. I dont watch videos much. I only watched 3 creator videos one is animopron, doberman, jackerman , until discovered this creator who makes cheating theme full length.

And thank you for explanation. I hope he makes it someday.

By the way you know any other creator who makes such medium to short length cheating video ( in 3d)?

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
No worries, none taken. I dont watch videos much. I only watched 3 creator videos one is animopron, doberman, jackerman , until discovered this creator who makes cheating theme full length.

And thank you for explanation. I hope he makes it someday.

By the way you know any other creator who makes such medium to short length cheating video ( in 3d)?
Cheating huh...
You can try District 13 but I don't know where you can find an archive of theirs. I just come by some of their work every now and then in naughtymachinima.
You can also try General Butch but they are kinda retired now but their stuff is good.
If you are cool with anime, you can try YuukiS.

mancey

Mar 31, 2018

It would be wise to ignore 2/4 of the comments in this thread

Chinchanchon

Dec 17, 2022
YFGs latest post is from february, basicaly he got fucked by covid, theres still no release date though he assures the game will come out sooner or later. Dude has been working on it for over a year now i think? Realy curious to see what hes got
Where i can found this complete plis

Chinchanchon

Dec 17, 2022
(Here you go mate)

----------------- By sum -------------------------------------

Lil Update

no short this week unfortunately as i've been getting my head focused on the project , that said I do have one planned but instead here's a few more screenshots of the project and a gif View attachment 1141656
you can give me a link for wacht complete if there are more from this

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
Man, I miss the times of Lulu and the Guide, MBFs and Mission K9. I'm all for artists wanting to improve and give more to their subs but why not learn blender while also making more projects in SFM? He has done more in his first 2-3 years than the rest of it. And it doesn't seem that it's going to change in 2023

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
I agree 100% since " Lulu and the Guide, MBFs and Mission K9 " His work has been the same BS

He should just change His Name to samthingover&over

Reactions: SukySukyZ

deathray5678

Jun 27, 2017
I'll be the hero this time

FROM THE MAN HIMSELF ----->

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone, quick update, as I said in a previous post earlier this year, I wanted "Saviour" to be out before the end of this year and I really do, I want a fresh start for new ideas next year instead of stagnation of ideas, so over the last couple of weeks I've been working away getting the project together but I have had to forfeit making a christmas mini project to do so.
I did want to work through re-animating some scenes, get some better audio done, use some better models in some scenes and re-do some things I've learned since starting this project but it would of taken to long and I'm not sure it would of been worth it, that said, I still think it holds it own, it will be out next Saturday, one way or another!
So thanks for your patience and enjoy your holidays :) happy christmas!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully, it does come out next week. I pray...I really pray

Al_Mubarak

Apr 20, 2021

Hey everyone, quick update, as I said in a previous post earlier this year, I wanted "Saviour" to be out before the end of this year and I really do, I want a fresh start for new ideas next year instead of stagnation of ideas, so over the last couple of weeks I've been working away getting the project together but I have had to forfeit making a christmas mini project to do so.
I did want to work through re-animating some scenes, get some better audio done, use some better models in some scenes and re-do some things I've learned since starting this project but it would of taken to long and I'm not sure it would of been worth it, that said, I still think it holds it own, it will be out next Saturday, one way or another!

Hallelujah!

I just hope he doesn't change the models he used on those gifs to some fat tattoed woman lol. Anyway, fingers crossed

dukesilver

Sep 24, 2018

it's gonna come out at the end of january believe it!

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes