Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Hey guys, I watched the latest video, the "Savior" one and I think I got an edited version. Every damn scene is too damn zoomed in to a point I can't see shit. Anyone else got the real version?
For the people, I am being sarcastic here. I know this is on par on what he is releasing.

Al_Mubarak

Apr 20, 2021
I honestly liked the first sex scene with the barmaid. That was hot, my only complain on that part was the zoom in during the breast sucking part. That was awful lol.

The final sex scene was average, I think it was too slow imo and it could have been better if done the same way the first scene.

The goblin scene I didnt care honestly, because I am not into monsters stuff lol

Final thoughts, this video proved Sum was lying about the VA actress and although I think it was decent he clearly could have done better specially because it was 2 years in the making. I think I will take a break looking into Sum stuff for a while, since I was just waiting for Savior to come out. I'll be back from time to time to see if someday he will come back to what he usually was back in SFM days.

Abssinthe

Jul 10, 2022
THAT'S the video he spent almost 2 years making?!?
More than half of the video is made up of still images, there's not a single voice line (despite him constantly using the voice recording problems as an excuse) the animation quality is subpar and the video angles and framing are even worse than usual.
How can people still support him is honestly beyond my understanding.
Switching to blender was the worst thing that could've happened to him, he should've stuck with SFM.

Mirror for the savior:

Last edited:

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
I do think it was overall good, but that fucking zoom in. I think it's because Sum said patreon gave him trouble for "underaged characters". But it's such waste not showing proper angles and facial expressions he DID make (check the previews). Hoping for a better part 2, but then again I don't think I should hope for anything at this point.

Lustguma

Jan 1, 2023
Does anyone know if the Barmaid is based on a pre-existing character? She’s probably the hottest character I’ve seen in any animation. Definitely the highlight of Savior.

Feb 17, 2021
In my opinion he has lost a lot, I used to love his works but now I don't like them at all, I'm sorry I have to say it but I think he made a wrong turn with the change, I liked his old works much more...
Quite frankly it's a combination of biting off more than he can chew with Blender, and the fact that he's not really hemorrhaging supporters that he's just getting away with just taking in the money while producing very little updates. $1,$5,$10 is just a small drop in the bucket for most of his supporters. At this rate, we can say that his paypigs are so into NTR that they became meta-cuckolds, cucking that extends beyond the content of the video to the viewer, very meta. Avant Garde.

Also, to add. Close up views, obfuscating the scene a bit to hide imperfections are normal techniques in CGI movies and games(In the Witcher 3 for example when geralt or someone hands each something, it is done off screen, they just do some hand movements)That being said, the excessive close up views and the obfuscating scenes are there to hide how it's such a rush and janky job, that some things were not animating well, hide broken things in the scene. It is no longer style or a touch of voyeurism.

Last edited:

Sakura666

Jul 15, 2019
More than half of the video is made up of still images, there's not a single voice line (despite him constantly using the voice recording problems as an excuse) the animation quality is subpar and the video angles and framing are even worse than usual.
Switching to blender was the worst thing that could've happened to him, he should've stuck with SFM.

Mirror for the savior:
Hi, could you resend our reupload the link? It's not working for me. Not sure it I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: SukySUKY92

kotlsupp2000

Mar 23, 2020
Well the thing is finally out, the 0 VA work confirms that VA thing was a trash excuse to delay the project, about the scenes seems like he used a lot of renders that at been already done year ago. Also he has the balls to put a to continue.. in the end LOL, hoping if he plans to make a sequel doesnt take 2 years hehe, I gotta accept that the quality of the renders are pretty good.

euintue

Feb 1, 2020

Mirror for the savior:
The link dont work

ryder01

Jun 3, 2020
No voice acting, sound design is nothing, 20% animation, 80% text speech, 2 years. He reinvented what scamming means in the best way possible. And he used Zack's character model from ff7 and put him in this animation. I officially hate this guy, not critisizing anymore. Just simply hate him.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes