Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

baphometx

Oct 8, 2016
“After having a couple of weeks off I'm getting back to it, started with a new animation, short attached to this, full animation is in the server, after I've updated the links.”

What does this mean?
That he’ll update the link in the post when he releases the full version?
Or he has already uploaded the full version somewhere?

Reactions: SukySukyZ

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Well with the new technology of elevenlabs that can clone the voice of people easily, sumthindifrnt could easily used those if he has problems with voice actor. Of course that is if the lack of voice actor is the problem.

Reactions: Chinchanchon

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
It took him over a year to make a 27 minute animation where 10 minutes are slideshows and the 16 minutes animated are filled with the blurriest, poorly framed, unfocused and repetitive sex scenes that make it a chore to actually watch it.

I'm actually curious why he still has that many Patreon subscribers, there are so many better animators to give your money too. It's very clear by the lazy work he puts out that he does not care about his projects or respect his supporters anymore. Compare any of his new stuff to to Man's Best Friend 2, A Friendly Visit, or The Neighbors Wife. It's like watching the reverse of evolution. Ever since The Neighbors Wife 2 it's been downhill from there and it looks like it will keep going down.

Toliik200221

Dec 25, 2020
It took him over a year to make a 27 minute animation where 10 minutes are slideshows and the 16 minutes animated are filled with the blurriest, poorly framed, unfocused and repetitive sex scenes that make it a chore to actually watch it.

I'm actually curious why he still has that many Patreon subscribers, there are so many better animators to give your money too. It's very clear by the lazy work he puts out that he does not care about his projects or respect his supporters anymore. Compare any of his new stuff to to Man's Best Friend 2, A Friendly Visit, or The Neighbors Wife. It's like watching the reverse of evolution. Ever since The Neighbors Wife 2 it's been downhill from there and it looks like it will keep going down.
I can agree that his animation is not the best and its repetitive, but i think people love his content coz it´s pretty unique, you don´t see every animation creator doing that type of content like bestiality or shota...

Reactions: SukySukyZ
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes