Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

xavinavi

Mar 1, 2019
I can agree that his animation is not the best and its repetitive, but i think people love his content coz it´s pretty unique, you don´t see every animation creator doing that type of content like bestiality or shota...
sum doing bestiality? not anymore thanks to his dependency on patreon. also thanks to his cinnematography poor skills (and also patreon rules) you can barely tell its shota

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
In a recent patreon post (or comment, can't remember), Sum mentioned making/having made a new male model so he doesn't resort to the worst angles and fov known to man. IMO he should have never made a second Patreon and just stayed with SubStar, what's the point of having it if he's just gonna stick with Patreon's ToS?

I know that Patreon is still the platform where he has the most pledgers, but others (like Animopron and Jackerman) moved to other platforms and kept their support.

Reactions: Chinchanchon

Toliik200221

Dec 25, 2020
sum doing bestiality? not anymore thanks to his dependency on patreon. also thanks to his cinnematography poor skills (and also patreon rules) you can barely tell its shota
In latest post he told that after making that project called "savior" he wanted to do a continuation of his previus projects probably it will MBF 3 or TNW 3 and a whole new project, but he doesn´t want to tell us yet what project he is working on.

Reactions: SukySukyZ

xavinavi

Mar 1, 2019
In latest post he told that after making that project called "savior" he wanted to do a continuation of his previus projects probably it will MBF 3 or TNW 3 and a whole new project, but he doesn´t want to tell us yet what project he is working on.
it def wont be mbf3, stop dreaming. it will most likely be fallout project 2 or something new with focus on monsters

Ffreaker1025

Mar 20, 2019
there also extras from the project, was upload today. wonder what it is?

oh yeah for zipling videos, all the new stuff is on , you gotta make an account to see the new stuff.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes