Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

FaustinNico

Mar 15, 2023
Here are my newer collection of Zipling on Workupload. However, if it's against the rule that post it under Sum's thread, I shall move it to another new thread. AND, most importantly, I mostly collect his "Choco" content. Videos after FF7 aprtement/Tifa on the street were gone on Subscribstar. So there would only be choco versions, and sorry I can't help.
Zip didn't back up, didn't reply, looks like he won't bother. So here I shared the stuff:

MORTAL 11² CUMBUTT Part1(choco).mp4_20230316_165923.937.jpg
MORTAL 11² CUMBUTT Part2(choco).mp4_20230316_170022.188.jpg

(Castle Party, Rose, M.Miranda, Mia, and the three whores C, A and J)
RE8 mia choco.mp4_20230316_170839.239.jpg
Horny Village choco.mp4_20230316_170608.773.jpg
Horny Village choco 2.mp4_20230316_170718.857.jpg
zipling_Horny Resident 8² -The Room choco.mp4_20230316_171225.529.jpg

Please kindly PM me for further information and keep this thread clean.
Stealth update:
Update July 2023:

Last edited:

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Here are my newer collection of Zipling on Workupload. However, if it's against the rule that post it under Sum's thread, I shall move it to another new thread. AND, most importantly, I mostly collect his "Choco" content. Videos after FF7 aprtement/Tifa on the street were gone on Subscribstar. So there would only be choco versions, and sorry I can't help.
Zip didn't back up, didn't reply, looks like he won't bother. So here I shared the stuff:
Mortal Cumbutt

Resident Horni 8: Village (Castle Party, Rose, M.Miranda, Mia, and the three whores C, A and J)

Dont make a thread for zipling, it will get taken down.
they dont like sh0ta works on here.

Also tell zipling to make some mother miranda or lady d next for this series

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2019
Mortal Cumbutt

Resident Horni 8: Village (Castle Party, Rose, M.Miranda, Mia, and the three whores C, A and J)

His shit is not allowed in here at all

Reactions: fanat7771

Yunman

Jun 18, 2022
Mortal Cumbutt

nice

Reactions: fanat7771

Yunman

Jun 18, 2022
Mortal Cumbutt

For some reason I can't PM but can you PM me please.

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
Hi, big fan of his NW and MBF stuff! Want more! ❤‍
Between bending the knee to Patreon censorship instead of fully changing platforms, animating not being his main income anymore (as far as we know) and now being married, don't expect anything from Sum to reach NW or MBF's level. I was hoping that he would still make that even if it takes time, but Savior's release proved me wrong. Still, Sum could surprise us someday.

Unless

Jun 14, 2018
Between bending the knee to Patreon censorship instead of fully changing platforms, animating not being his main income anymore (as far as we know) and now being married, don't expect anything from Sum to reach NW or MBF's level. I was hoping that he would still make that even if it takes time, but Savior's release proved me wrong. Still, Sum could surprise us someday.
Nothing will be las brilliant like old school NW or MBF series, but time will tell, get rid the jelly bodies etc out of focus angles, maybe he will do bring something good again one day

Jan 8, 2019
Aww, not like there aren't great Elizabeth models to choose from in blender, what a shame. Hope it's a bit more creative/ambitious if it's going to be a remake. Looking forward to seeing it released on christmas 2024 (delayed to Jan '25) Thanks for sharing the info. Big fan btw!

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes