Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes
May 22, 2019
lol why Sif have like small boobs doesn't she have like big boobs in the game
Its true the model looks good but 28 sec its like a let down

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
I'm honestly surprised that any of you expected something different(pun non-intended). It's been likes this for like 4 years now. Unless Sum announces a "Short Project" his monthlies are under-30-seconds animations with 1 position and angle, rarely more than that.

d0wnhorrendous

Jul 11, 2022
I'm honestly surprised that any of you expected something different(pun non-intended). It's been likes this for like 4 years now. Unless Sum announces a "Short Project" his monthlies are under-30-seconds animations with 1 position and angle, rarely more than that.
He hasn't had an original idea in years. Uninspiring garbage that nobody should be paying for :KEK:

Reactions: SukySukyZ

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Honestly I miss the old Sumthindifrnt, before his shorts were very good and he took good care of the angles to enjoy the anatomy of the models very well. Today's shorts are mostly very bad, with super weird angles and many times the anatomy of the models are a bit scary xd.

I think like most here, I knew Sumthindifrnt from Man's best friend and Neighbor Wife and they were very good animations, nowadays their "main projects" mostly fall very short in meeting the expectations that their old fans have.

It's true that Savior revived a little bit that essence of their old projects, but still for me it fell very short if we compare it with Man's best friend and Neighbor Wife.

Personally I had planned to subscribe to his Patreon, but with the quality of animations he's making that only 3 out of 10 are good (that's my opinion) I think I'd better save my money to support other creators xd

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes