Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

kotlsupp2000

Mar 23, 2020
the new vid :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

LOL I was right also the hair is so sharp that is cutting her neck worst short vid till today, at this point Sum needs to release the project this month if he wants to keep Patreons happy and for the sake of his plan to release two projects this year one per 6 months. If the "project " duration is 10 min or less is a mini project a "real project " would be something like The savior with 26 min duration. It would be a big L if he makes two "projects " with 10 min each. Pure laziness.

Reactions: oMgcollectoR
Jan 10, 2019
LOL I was right also the hair is so sharp that is cutting her neck worst short vid till today, at this point Sum needs to release the project this month if he wants to keep Patreons happy and for the sake of his plan to release two projects this year one per 6 months. If the "project " duration is 10 min or less is a mini project a "real project " would be something like The savior with 26 min duration. It would be a big L if he makes two "projects " with 10 min each. Pure laziness.
He literally doesnt have to do shit.. you would be right if he was loosing supporters
But he is not despite the god awful garbage he keeps producing

razzor69

Dec 21, 2018
Great thanks for sumthingextra contents, i used to love his contents very much especially the doggos, besti, but with that same camera angle and shorter clips on his new contents, thats too bad

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
The last time anyone used SFM was back in 2020 and even that was pushing its shelf life. Why don't you try to convince him to install windows 95 and get a Myspace account while you're at it.
It doesn't look bad at all and it takes far less render time, also he had years of experience animating in it. I mean, noname'e animations are still made in SFM. Still, I think his animations would still be scarce even in SFM these days. Animating is no longer his job, and he's married, no one should expect much.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes