Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

tmang

Sep 25, 2018
That's a pretty effective argument to not donate to his patreon.
Yep that's why I stopped, he's pretty rude in many of his comments and the whole idea behind his works was supposed to be something different. However it's always white chick black guy. His beast and monster content has been his best works in my opinion. I'd like to see at least women that are other than white. But I think he's really just got a complex and only gets motivated when he makes that niche.

Yustu

May 22, 2018
He considers everything given purely support he's stated in the past just because we're patrons doesn't mean he has to deliver anything.
I don't know about his location but there are some countries that allow to have income from donation without paying taxes, but only / and only / if donator don't receive anything back (i.e. sumthing gives links / newslater / videos links etc. to his patrons) then he would need to pay taxes.

Taxes are not really pain in rear end it's that whole bureaucracy behind it, it's just nightmare.

As said above I don't know anything about Sum but it's possible that's the case.

And I personally do agree with his statement otherwise it's called work, doesn't it ???

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

mlss

Mar 6, 2018
That's a pretty effective argument to not donate to his patreon.
I mean, if he's up front about it I don't see a problem. The only people who will pledge are ones who really want to support him for whatever reason. Personally though, I agree that it doesn't seem too worth.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes