Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

confusing

Jul 16, 2018
When people taste that fame, they start becoming more greedy and shortly after that....asking for money.

I mean I can understand that fully, if the same person keeps on coming towards your way to voice their characters.
Gets you a better chance to earn yourself a bigger paycheck, and a much more study income.

Which means in other case's then, I guess I can understand him having a hard time trying to finish something on up. I mean if you don't have that main voice acting on the behalf of that character then, its just gonna be a bit weird then....wouldn't it?

Changing from one actor to a different actor, thus not having the same voice like the last one.

Anyhow I wish him luck, and also I wish that somebody would pop up just like him or like studiofow.

Ever since they begun on doing that game stuff, its kinda like sumthindifrnt took the top spot almost being one of the most better animators yet.

If you think about it.

Kinda missing studiofow right now and how they used to do videos and such....if am right, I think they would've came out with a video by now possible.

Reactions: f2321348 and Unless

Unless

Jun 14, 2018
When people taste that fame, they start becoming more greedy and shortly after that....asking for money.

I mean I can understand that fully, if the same person keeps on coming towards your way to voice their characters.
Gets you a better chance to earn yourself a bigger paycheck, and a much more study income.

Which means in other case's then, I guess I can understand him having a hard time trying to finish something on up. I mean if you don't have that main voice acting on the behalf of that character then, its just gonna be a bit weird then....wouldn't it?

Changing from one actor to a different actor, thus not having the same voice like the last one.

Anyhow I wish him luck, and also I wish that somebody would pop up just like him or like studiofow.

Ever since they begun on doing that game stuff, its kinda like sumthindifrnt took the top spot almost being one of the most better animators yet.

If you think about it.

Kinda missing studiofow right now and how they used to do videos and such....if am right, I think they would've came out with a video by now possible.
Studiofow do some cool stuff........ what happened to project snow

confusing

Jul 16, 2018
As far as am aware, gaming programming seems to be their main objective now.

Which means we lost a good source of 3D artists, towards the gaming industry for hentai stuff.
I mean I don't hate it of course, but I honestly like them doing the small games.
Not the BIG ASS ONES!?

And nobody honestly makes long story plots, not like Sumthindifrnt.

I could name a long list of people who are somewhat like story tellers but, none of them don't seem that good.
That's my opinion.

confusing

Jul 16, 2018
Am just gonna cross my fingers and just hope for a bonus, and maybe it being WAY more longer then what we my think it might be O_O

Or possible just a whole lot better....eh, fingers crossed?

Am actually hoping a better damn story plot person pops up to, with skills either matching his or better.

That's all am kinda hoping for now, and his story stuff of course coming soon.

Mc2k14

Jan 19, 2018
How does it make you all feel if you knew Sum was reading all these comments with a big smirk on his face, feeding on our tears and under the assumption that no matter how much complaining we do, it won't have any significant effect on his patreons and his funding?
I fully agree he probably reads at least half the comments on these forums. I'm just stating why i stopped supporting him and think he's terrible at communication with is supporters. I honestly love the dudes work just hate how terrible he is at updating. Not looking to boycott the dude as my opinion is not the only one and everyone has the right to make their own :D

tmang

Sep 25, 2018
Pretty good actually. There are some people here that act like patreons even if they may have never supported him. Still, his lack of words with his patreons shall truly be the doom of him. Even if not neccesarly an animation he could stream a bit once a week or do something with the community.
Yeah i know quite a few of the artists that stream as they work or just stream and talk with their community. I think it will be his downfall for sure that and his quality has been getting worse and worse as of late. I've probably supported him a total of 6 months in total and i can't be bothered anymore.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I'm talking about another artist and I'm sharing his patreon with you. Is that so hard to understand? :LOL::ROFLMAO:
It's hard to understand since you just randomly popped in here to shill someone. No one asked you to do it after seeing an image, you literally provided absolutely no context as to what you were posting and you just posted a link. Someone making a cursory glance who didn't actually click the link you're shilling could have easily made that mistaken. Don't be a dick because people failed to properly pay attention to your random, unrequested patreon link.

jomijoan

Aug 7, 2016
It's hard to understand since you just randomly popped in here to shill someone. No one asked you to do it after seeing an image, you literally provided absolutely no context as to what you were posting and you just posted a link. Someone making a cursory glance who didn't actually click the link you're shilling could have easily made that mistaken. Don't be a dick because people failed to properly pay attention to your random, unrequested patreon link.

Here u can find his free samples.

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
I'm talking about another artist and I'm sharing his patreon with you. Is that so hard to understand? :LOL::ROFLMAO:
After digging post on his patreon, i only see about 8 full videos in there ,he is a new artist on patreon, main videos also available here
full 1080p

Is it worth it for me to spend 5$ a month for this type of material ? Not for me thank you.even the colab with DukeHardcoreHoney sucks
I guess you need to be a big fat ass and Big black dick type of fetish for this

Can we get back to main thread theme please :) my bad i shouldnt have responded to this

confusing

Jul 16, 2018
The videos of this artist are very good! He is Brazilian just like me.

O,o

I give this ten thumbs down, but thanks for sharing and posting this weird stuff.
You know what this reminds me of.....Doberman stuff.
Which you can find here

OR

Maybe its more like this

Eh.....actually I think I finally figured out what this work reminds me of now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MasKeLs

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
O,o

I give this ten thumbs down, but thanks for sharing and posting this weird stuff.
Which you can find here

Whats the name of the game?

confusing

Jul 16, 2018
The breath of kakarot?

Wait

That isn't it.....

The name of that game is "NOTHING"

Its actually just a well made animated scene, that uses either blender/sfm/daz3d

One of those top 3

But if I had to choose, I'd go with either blender or just daz.

Am not sure what other formats could honestly make that type of stuff, that looks somewhat that good.

Now if you're asking me if its apart of a game then, am not really sure truthfully O_O

Am pretty sure it isn't apart of a game, but just the person making some scenes of a wife screwing some random stranger

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Studiofow do some cool stuff........ what happened to project snow
That's a 60k follower goal on twitter. Wouldn't get overexcited for that one anyways. That's basically their training wheels flick they use to test potential hires. So its gonna look like its been made by like 10 different people.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
These are not game, but episodes

The charge for download all videos and photos is 1 USD, and if you want to partecipate also to the polls is only 3 USD.
Got it, so there isn't, on the site to download

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
Got it, so there isn't, on the site to download
He has an account on Naughty machinima

the Hd quality are Fair about 200mb per video in HD. you can download the videos with internet download accelerator or any other video grabber i guess.
Honestly the videos seems like slideshow storys at first but the animation halfway into it is pretty kool, Sumthindiff has videos like this also where its starts as a slideshow then animation kicks in, it gives the video a little side story feel to it. Doberman is kool worth the 1$ or 3$ to support him

Unless

Jun 14, 2018
O,o

Which you can find here

OR

Maybe its more like this

Eh.....actually I think I finally figured out what this work reminds me of now.

whats the website doberman 3d videos

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes