Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Unless

Jun 14, 2018
..so we are likely to see Cyberpunk 2077 released sooner than NW2, not even one update or screen shot !, crazy

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
I find it funny how many people bitch on this thread all of the sudden. Is his patreon page as full with 'constructive comments' as this place? I get it, he's slower, but I think that is mainly because of his insistation on adding voice acting (I belive his motive being his dream of becoming an 'acteor' or 'voice acteor'.) and probably because he got burned out forcing himself to do that Fallout project. He should have just scrapped Fallout the moment he felt like his passion ran out and just try a different angle on the scenario or maybe just do a few short series about it while workimg on something he actually wanted to do.

Reactions: OldmenKing
May 8, 2018
I find it funny how many people bitch on this thread all of the sudden. Is his patreon page as full with 'constructive comments' as this place? I get it, he's slower, but I think that is mainly because of his insistation on adding voice acting (I belive his motive being his dream of becoming an 'acteor' or 'voice acteor'.) and probably because he got burned out forcing himself to do that Fallout project. He should have just scrapped Fallout the moment he felt like his passion ran out and just try a different angle on the scenario or maybe just do a few short series about it while workimg on something he actually wanted to do.
Nice try SumthinDifrnt.

tmang

Sep 25, 2018

Any constructive criticism about his content or lack of content has always been met with his response of I don't need to provide anything to patreon they're here to support me they're not buying a product i don't owe them anything. Literally verbatim, if i still subbed to his patreon i'd find it and screenshot it but even his text posts when he makes those are locked behind the paywall.

majormodder

Mar 13, 2018
Oof. But it is quite true, he's sorta doing the same stuff over and over again, it's ironic really. The guy whose name is Sumthindifrnt, ends up doing the same 3 things over and over again, expecting shit to change... that is crazy, and the first time someone told me this, I don't know I thought he was bullshitting me, so, boom, I shot him. It turns out, he was right.

Reactions: Cavpal

tmang

Sep 25, 2018
I wonder if there's going to be a complete story on this "Red Alert"

No the shorts he's posting now he said are just things he wasn't happy with to post in the past and he's just putting it out there because his larger project is taking so long.

dukesilver

Sep 24, 2018
↑ ↑ This person doesn't know how to spell "actor" :4Head::4Head:

tmang

Sep 25, 2018
View attachment 440873
Would be interesting if people branched out and did more alien and monster girl stuff. But that would be too much work and effort right?
She's pretty I like monster/alien/beast content of all kinds why i was drawn to sumthin cause it was different now it's just white female black male for the most part which seems to be every content creators thing lately that I've followed. I don't get why people don't like women of other cultures as much. Who ever made this model though did a pretty awesome job i'm digging the skin/tattoo markings.

Reactions: Cavpal
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes