Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

majormodder

Mar 13, 2018
She's pretty I like monster/alien/beast content of all kinds why i was drawn to sumthin cause it was different now it's just white female black male for the most part which seems to be every content creators thing lately that I've followed. I don't get why people don't like women of other cultures as much. Who ever made this model though did a pretty awesome job i'm digging the skin/tattoo markings.
Oh wow,so it's gonna be a Mod?For oldrim or the newer one?
Oldrim, yeah and it's meant to be a race mod with overlays. Took awhile to get her to look right, and it's been difficult to make her look good with the proper hairstyle since most clip.
Blue Puazi 03.png I think the body type is just right for most folks. Maybe I can get some people that know how to make a proper workflow with Blender and porting stuff to make something nice for a change.

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
Wow,the body looks really nice.Is it gonna be Unp hdt or cbbe?And you planning on releasing it on Nexus,lovers etc?She is thicc.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
It is still late for NW2 but I have got to admit, that short is hot. It could have easily been a good longer video.

Dec 15, 2017
Okay so I kinda missed something, Sumthin did update about his big project (kinda he replied to a comment)

someone asked, “how’s the project going” and, Sum replied “Thanks, next post will be a project update if I can’t get it finished in the next week or two, but not far though.”

Seeing how Sum has only been posting on Sundays so far, Id assume the project will come out anywhere between Nov.3rd to Nov.10 I wouldn’t bet on it though.

fewn

Feb 3, 2018
I don't know guys. At least I see a good news here. Sum now put one content/animation per one week hope that will continue for the future.

dukesilver

Sep 24, 2018
Knowing how sums o
Okay so I kinda missed something, Sumthin did update about his big project (kinda he replied to a comment)

someone asked, “how’s the project going” and, Sum replied “Thanks, next post will be a project update if I can’t get it finished in the next week or two, but not far though.”

Seeing how Sum has only been posting on Sundays so far, Id assume the project will come out anywhere between Nov.3rd to Nov.10 I wouldn’t bet on it though.
thanks for keeping us updated bro
did he put previews? trailer? or etc. if not, then that is probably something i'd also say to keep patrons on my back.
unless he is sure of the release date your assumptions are often times useless

Ok for real is it just me or are they getting worse and worse quality wise lately?
the last 2 look like trash because they are technically his trash. only the halloween one is "new" i think

Last edited:

confusing

Jul 16, 2018
That just sounded mean....despite our complaining his count hasn't gone down yet?

I mean, we aren't even apart of his chat site or his patreon account so....well some of us at less.

Anyhow sounded like you were hoping his count went down, never the less I don't think it'll go down easily.

He worked for that pretty hard, like most people has.
And once someone usually gets towards that spot, it usually takes awhile for them go to back down

Reactions: Svein
May 8, 2018
That just sounded mean....despite our complaining his count hasn't gone down yet?

I mean, we aren't even apart of his chat site or his patreon account so....well some of us at less.

Anyhow sounded like you were hoping his count went down, never the less I don't think it'll go down easily.

He worked for that pretty hard, like most people has.
And once someone usually gets towards that spot, it usually takes awhile for them go to back down
My comment was meant to be satire.
You interpreted it as me wanting him to fail which is not true.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes