Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

confusing

Jul 16, 2018
I hate to say it but, am pretty sure this is gonna turn into a studiofow timeline.

If my memory is correct, studiofow usually took a few months or so to release their stuff.
And if that's the case then, am very certain that we will be waiting for a bit more longer.
Am quite certain will get a few small vids here or there but that will be it, but with that all said and done... I shall wait.jpg

confusing

Jul 16, 2018
Noname55 only has a few long videos, from what I've found that is.

It doesn't compare to the vids that sum has done though.
Also am not even sure noname55 has a story arch, unlike sum.

Actually now that am thinking about it, doesn't sum has about 3 story archs?

One being mans best friend

The other being neighbors wife

And lastly

That one final fantasy gig....which honestly, if he did choose to do another continuation of that.
Am pretty sure it would turn out rather well, if he plays his cards right

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
I hate to say it but, am pretty sure this is gonna turn into a studiofow timeline.
Same. In short: communication has been in a steady decline and his releases have changed a lot too, maybe is increase in income and use of the increased quality as an excuse for longer waits. Unnecessarily long post about what I've just said below.

I remember finding Sum trough another Tumblr back in 2016 just when Lulu p1 came out. At the time, few animators did "vet"-related animations and fewer did something that wasn't a loop(noname is amazing but I think he only has 3 vids, all top-tier but rather short).

Then he started with Shota, also something not very usual and it was black shota, one could say that he was making something different.
But then both vet and shota animation started to become more and more common. Black (or blackED, looking at General Butch) animations and NTR animations were suddenly the norm, and now he's just one of many that do the same thing. His one trait is that he still has long "main" projects to go with his bite-sized releases, and he doesn't make loops.

Also look at the releases:
-2016 saw Lulu p1, NW (old, 4min version), and MBF1. All of this was on top of other smaller animations but the mad lad started LEARNING sfm at the start of the same year. And made all of that in pretty much 10/11 months, with little to no support. He also posted somewhat often in his tumblr and did Q&A.

-2017 also had a fair amount of releases for 1-man-projects. Lulu P2, remake of NW, Mission K-9, NW Xmas Special. These also came with smaller animations (lenght-wise) and the quality was clearly superior when compared to the previous year, also there was voice-acting. Still a fair ammount of communication trough Tumblr and Patreon. BIG increase in support if you compare it to 2016.

-2018 was a bit of a drought but of a good kind. MBF2 was his single "Main" project that was released in the whole year, which IMO is the best in all of it's aspects. Also the Witcher mini-project was there, along with a NW special that was very well animated and of fair length. 2018 was also the year with most shorts ( I think).His Discord server came out at some point in Q1, which was the perfect opportunity to communicate more with his audience and supporters, but he was hardly present at 1st and never showed up shortly after it's creation. Another increase in support during this year, not big but steady.

-2019 has been bad. A single "main" release which was a bit of a flop, already wrote about that one in a previous page but in short just a bland project and hardly his best. There was a good short with Tina and some other good ones around but fewer in number. Communication has been on a steady decline and now he answers some comments on patreon every now and then but that's it. Everyone, supporter or not, is in the dark. Support has been a bit more than in 2018 but the man is making thousands of dollars per month for and unknown ammount of work.

NW2 has been somewhat pushed back for some time and we no longer know when it'll be released, maybe tomorrow, maybe next month. And as a final detail this is close to the LONGEST production time there has been for a major release with little in the middle. NW2 is gonna have to be VERY damn good if Sum wants to increase his supporters after this.

Last edited:

Unless

Jun 14, 2018
Same. In short: communication has been in a steady decline and his releases have changed a lot too, maybe is increase in income and use of the increased quality as an excuse for longer waits. Unnecessarily long post about what I've just said below.

I remember finding Sum trough another Tumblr back in 2016 just when Lulu p1 came out. At the time, few animators did "vet"-related animations and fewer did something that wasn't a loop(noname is amazing but I think he only has 3 vids, all top-tier but rather short).

Then he started with Shota, also something not very usual and it was black shota, one could say that he was making something different.
But then both vet and shota animation started to become more and more common. Black (or blackED, looking at General Butch) animations and NTR animations were suddenly the norm, and now he's just one of many that do the same thing. His one trait is that he still has long "main" projects to go with his bite-sized releases, and he doesn't make loops.

Also look at the releases:
-2016 saw Lulu p1, NW (old, 4min version), and MBF1. All of this was on top of other smaller animations but the mad lad started LEARNING sfm at the start of the same year. And made all of that in pretty much 10/11 months, with little to no support. He also posted somewhat often in his tumblr and did Q&A.

-2017 also had a fair amount of releases for 1-man-projects. Lulu P2, remake of NW, Mission K-9, NW Xmas Special. These also came with smaller animations (lenght-wise) and the quality was clearly superior when compared to the previous year, also there was voice-acting. Still a fair ammount of communication trough Tumblr and Patreon. BIG increase in support if you compare it to 2016.

-2018 was a bit of a drought but of a good kind. MBF2 was his single "Main" project that was released in the whole year, which IMO is the best in all of it's aspects. Also the Witcher mini-project was there, along with a NW special that was very well animated and of fair length. 2018 was also the year with most shorts ( I think).His Discord server came out at some point in Q1, which was the perfect opportunity to communicate more with his audience and supporters, but he was hardly present at 1st and never showed up shortly after it's creation. Another increase in support during this year, not big but steady.

-2019 has been bad. A single "main" release which was a bit of a flop, already wrote about that one in a previous page but in short just a bland project and hardly his best. There was a good short with Tina and some other good ones around but fewer in number. Communication has been on a steady decline and now he answers some comments on patreon every now and then but that's it. Everyone, supporter or not, is in the dark. Support has been a bit more than in 2018 but the man is making thousands of dollars per month for and unknown ammount of work.

NW2 has been somewhat pushed back for some time and we no longer know when it'll be released, maybe tomorrow, maybe next month. And as a final detail this is close to the LONGEST production time there has been for a major release with little in the middle. NW2 is gonna have to be VERY damn good if Sum wants to increase his supporters after this.
Its going to hard to beat NW1 with this long waited sequel.....but we will see

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
As much as I like his animation and his work, I have got to say the communication is a bit frustrating with him.

And I also have stopped hoping for a release soon, last time we had an update for NW 2 I think it was beginning of august and it was said that 75% were completed. Well now we are in mid november and it's still not released and we should not try to make prediction about it as there is no way of knowing, it could be tommorow or at the beginning of 2020, anything can happen.

fewn

Feb 3, 2018
I 'm still wondering why sum patreon still more than a thousand ? In fact keep rising day by days. Even though they "almost" doesn't receive "anything" these year.

Last edited:

tedtom

Aug 4, 2017
I 'm still wondering why sum patreon still more than a thousand ? In fact keep rising day by days. Even though they "almost" doesn't receive "anything" these year.
People are dumb and irresponsible with their money.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Agreed he does best with doggies. Wish he used more women of color though. And did better lighting to show us the action. That's one of his biggest problems; lighting. I just want to see the sex clearer without having to squint and press my eyeballs to the screen.
Tiny Asian women and Big Black Booty women FTW!

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
It's easy to justify not canceling a patreon subscription since it's usually only a few bucks a month for most people. It's why guys like ICSTOR and Dark Cookies can put out one or two updates a year with only about 10-15 minutes of content and still bring in tens of thousands of dollars a month.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Sheva Alamor, Pharah, Ana Amari, Alyx Vance is half black/asian.....yeah not many that I can think of.
At least dark skin girls in general are more abundant. Lisa Hamilton, 2P (2B variant from SoulCaliber VI), Sombra, Symmetra, Cia, Urbosa, Isabela, Dark Skin Human from WOW, Menat....just some of the available ones.

As for Asian....
D.va, Ada Wong, Mei, Mai Shiranui, Faith Connors, Besty Braddock..........

Unless

Jun 14, 2018
Sheva Alamor, Pharah, Ana Amari, Alyx Vance is half black/asian.....yeah not many that I can think of.
At least dark skin girls in general are more abundant. Lisa Hamilton, 2P (2B variant from SoulCaliber VI), Sombra, Symmetra, Cia, Urbosa, Isabela, Dark Skin Human from WOW, Menat....just some of the available ones.

As for Asian....
D.va, Ada Wong, Mei, Mai Shiranui, Faith Connors, Besty Braddock..........
....if they want new white girls, Fragile and Amelie from Death Stranding

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->