Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

qwertyassd

May 2, 2017
Update NW2

Just a quick update, it's very nearly there but still needs a bit of work, mainly a few tweaks of scenes, a good amount of sound work and story still to do, apologies for it taking quite a while to get this project done but i want to make sure it's a good one, with plenty of scenes etc, hoping I've not been to ambitious with it but time will tell.

Stay Difrnt.

Reactions: f2321348 and Jude6

bigdevil616

Jan 27, 2018
Im gonna guess this month will be some new pictures/gifs then next month will be a trailer and if we're lucky it will be out before 2020

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
I´m done guessing. I'll just take the "It's out when it's out" attitude and be pleasently surprised if it's anytime soon. Also
Update NW2

Just a quick update, it's very nearly there but still needs a bit of work, mainly a few tweaks of scenes, a good amount of sound work and story still to do, apologies for it taking quite a while to get this project done but i want to make sure it's a good one, with plenty of scenes etc, hoping I've not been to ambitious with it but time will tell.

Stay Difrnt.
It seems Sum posted an img or gif along with that, think you can share that? I know seeing it won't make the project come out any sooner but I'd like to know what level of quality I should expect, as long as it is better than fallout I'll be happy thou.

qwertyassd

May 2, 2017
I´m done guessing. I'll just take the "It's out when it's out" attitude and be pleasently surprised if it's anytime soon. Also

It seems Sum posted an img or gif along with that, think you can share that? I know seeing it won't make the project come out any sooner but I'd like to know what level of quality I should expect, as long as it is better than fallout I'll be happy thou.
thats all he posted

1001000.gif

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes