Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

viking12

Jan 10, 2018
Worried it might be like fallout all over again, hopefully it doesnt get released next month with shit scenes

fewn

Feb 3, 2018
Is anyone know or have it. Fallout short age of super mutant Elizabeth but with the boobs reveal ? I think there is 2 version of it. One that is normal with gun shooting mutant and the other is the version what I talking about.

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
i almost got seizures from reading your post.
are you asking for links? if yes then here

open this link and go to "SMDF Short" folder for the "gun shooting mutant"

and i guess... this one for the "short age of super mutant" :unsure:
I believe he's talking about the Fallout short loop where liza is getting handled in a carry position by a super mutant and there's a loud ass gun going off in the background but an alternate version without it and liza without clothes? I personally have never seen another version. :unsure:

dukesilver

Sep 24, 2018
I believe he's talking about the Fallout short loop where liza is getting handled in a carry position by a super mutant and there's a loud ass gun going off in the background but an alternate version without it and liza without clothes? I personally have never seen another version. :unsure:
aw crap my bad, i completely misinterpret that. not sleeping turned me into a total idiot. lmao.
i will delete my post. thanks for the clarification mate.
yeah i've never seen it too :unsure:

Last edited:

dukesilver

Sep 24, 2018
Preview
"Hey guys.
Another little preview, probably be the last one as i don't want to show to much and want to get it released soon."

Thats all there is.
Thanks for posting it here really fast mate.
Phew. glad it's not only about liz

"get it released soon"
yea... no one's believing that. we fap in the next decade bois :poop:

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
Didn't she move to England after the first and had Kurt's kid? Is that where things go in NW2?
In both endings she moves to England and has a kid. In the bad ending she goes alone and isn't sure about who sired the child, in the good ending it's confirmed that Kurt is the father and she stays with her husband and Ben. Both can apply for the follow up in NW2.

Reactions: f2321348

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Preview
"Hey guys.
Another little preview, probably be the last one as i don't want to show to much and want to get it released soon."

Thats all there is.
Is that the Sheva model at the start? Looks like its going to be likes MBF2, with multiple models.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes