Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
<This.
I was a patron for a time, but my point wasn't that I'm entitled to his shit, my point is that he's shitting on his own patrons as I just wrote. I'm not sure if you're just ignoring that fact intentional or not.
Personally i dont care about sumthindff, and like most top animators that goes up the ladder on their patron and they think its going to be like that forever, lmao I am putting my money on smaller animators that really need the funding, and they deliver at least twice a month full animations. And when sums ass is ready to release ill grab it for free

Reactions: Mirnation

tevinbanks10

May 10, 2019
I was a Patron as well but after months of paying $10 for no communication, barely any updates and little to none animations I ended my subscription. I decided I'll just get his stuff whenever it drops online somewhere else for free.

Reactions: tandoji and magix69

Mirnation

Mar 7, 2018
Personally i dont care about sumthindff, and like most top animators that goes up the ladder on their patron and they think its going to be like that forever, lmao I am putting my money on smaller animators that really need the funding, and they deliver at least twice a month full animations. And when sums ass is ready to release ill grab it for free
Can you suggest some animators whose animations have a plot or a background story.

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
It's not entitlement, but really just expectations, if this SFM stuff for him is a 2nd form of income, he should at least take a little time away to put for some messages for his patrons. The point of patreon is to be rewarded for making something for an audience and keeping it. If people expected me to put out 20+ minute long vids of animations, I would eventually look to having that as polished and high quality instead of taking my sweet time and making promises and empty gestures.
Sad thing is, if I'm not wrong, patreon became sum's main source of income (in other words, his job) sometime ago. I COULD BE WRONG but if my memory doesn't fail me that was on a patreon post of his not too long ago. His supporters have afforded him a new pc, an apartment, and even if every single patreon has a $2 pledge (which we KNOW that is not the case) that would be over 2 grand a month, for the past 9 months, and what has come out in all this time? A few "unfinished" animations and only 1 good short. I know Patreon's various fees can add up to over 30% of one's total income, but I doubt that is the case here.

Now if this is Sum's hobby, something he does in his spare time or the like, I could not care less about release date or overall content made in X ammount of time for X ammount of money. But if this indeed IS his job, then he's being rather lazy about it, and won't be at least more communicative until he loses a considerable amount of patrons, something I don't see happening.

sinsokira

Dec 13, 2018
the only person i support is doberman as he release at least 1 per month sometimes 2 and he posts and update reg, i wanted to support sum cuase his work was good then he went quite. I am not concerned to much at this point becuase i know in RL things can happen, his pc could have stoped working, he could have moved or something else we dont know and he does not wish to say could have happened.

If he does not post/update or say anything soon i am guess that all his patreons will leave.

sinsokira

Dec 13, 2018
if anyone does know any starting animators that do SFM that are worth checking them out you can send me a message or post here

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
if anyone does know any starting animators that do SFM that are worth checking them out you can send me a message or post here
Not really "starting" but they're among my top rated, here are a few that I like

26RegionSFM
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lordaardvark

Darktronicksfm

Zalsfm

AmbrosineSFM

Secaz

D

Deleted member 1588499

This wait is driving me insane. There's a riot in my balls because my sperm's flight keeps getting delayed.

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
This wait is driving me insane. There's a riot in my balls because my sperm's flight keeps getting delayed.
Sumthin's probably planning on blue balling everyone till Christmas drops so he can just not make a Christmas special. I can not understand how some people are happy with how he keeps everything so quiet but oh well, it's not my money.

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
Alguien have the complete jungle saviour?
If you would have bothered reading the very first post of this thread you would have seen this link posted by the person who started this post. Under mega spoilers he posted a link.
Now go to that link and you have his full collection
Its ok you done enough reading here's the link

Last edited:

majormodder

Mar 13, 2018
Yeah, at this point I think that Sum is not going to release the vid this month. See you guys next year whenever and whatever that brings!

lmao705

Nov 24, 2018
Ok guys new plan lets try to find sumthin home direction so we can ask him when its going to release the stuff

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
No, we can always just have someone else that is willing to make vids with stories and not just 5 second loops.
many artist makes longer vids, im not a fan of loops, but theres more then sumthingdiff out there,i support 5 and they all deliver good stuff. the hell with sum hes not worth my 5$

lmao705

Nov 24, 2018
??? theres only sum and noname55 the rest are bad in doing long videos and im a man of culture prove me wrong I saw kubrick

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
well keep payin those guys Im not as picky as you, its only animation and i love lots of type. youre entitle to your opinion, what i dont understand is , why you complaining ? if you live only by those two, why are you complaining? Most of your reply s in this thread are complaints ,
and theres no point tryin to proove you wrong, I Dont Care!

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes