Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

rage123

Dec 24, 2018
if sum released a christmas special, NBW2 will be delayed to february++, if nothing this month it will be january and for the sterile december he will make some shitty excuse about his family or holiday. believe it!
He already told that ,he dgf .

Let him do what he like ... waiting is fun too

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
How many videos are there of My Neighbour's Wife? And that story is related to another story from other videos?

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
I'm supporting Sums Patreon since a year or more... but if the clip is not out until the end of the month... then i'm out of the supporters. I haven't seen this kind of attitude to so many ppl that you receive money from.

Reactions: f2321348

tedtom

Aug 4, 2017
I'm supporting Sums Patreon since a year or more... but if the clip is not out until the end of the month... then i'm out of the supporters. I haven't seen this kind of attitude to so many ppl that you receive money from.
I mean you're the reason he acts like this. You people are ok with giving the guy money for no work at all.

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
I mean you're the reason he acts like this. You people are ok with giving the guy money for no work at all.
He was working great on projects, till this last one. How can ( I / we ) know what he'll do in the future ? If it wasn't us the patreons, half of his videos might not exist.

Reactions: Jude6

Yisusesco7

Sep 24, 2019
[QUOTE = "magix69, publicación: 2790859, miembro: 1538661"]
Si se hubiera molestado en leer la primera publicación de este hilo, habría visto este enlace publicado por la persona que inició esta publicación. Bajo mega spoilers, publicó un enlace.
Ahora ve a ese enlace y tienes su colección completa
Está bien, has hecho suficiente lectura aquí está el enlace

[/CITAR]
But, noting more than 5min?

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
[QUOTE = "magix69, publicación: 2790859, miembro: 1538661"]
Si se hubiera molestado en leer la primera publicación de este hilo, habría visto este enlace publicado por la persona que inició esta publicación. Bajo mega spoilers, publicó un enlace.
Ahora ve a ese enlace y tienes su colección completa
Está bien, has hecho suficiente lectura aquí está el enlace

[/CITAR]
But, noting more than 5min?
No nothing more then 5 minutes, do you know of a version more then 5 mintues? jajajaj

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
hope this video long 2 hours because thats how you could justify this wait
Dont be ridiculous, animation is expensive and takes a shit ton of time and effort.

It's why being an independent animator isnt considered a profitable. In fact, unless you're in an already successful animation studio, your chances of being a successful animator is next to zero.

Yes, I'm talking about both 3d and hand drawn shit.

Why do you think a bunch of sfm artists stopped making sfm? No money to be made.

Why do you think egoraptor doesnt make animations anymore? No money yo be made. In fact, I'd wager he lost money on those animations.

Reactions: dajj

bigdevil616

Jan 27, 2018
I believe he said this one was going to be 40mins+ and his longest yet. My only complaint is his communication but if he really is working hard then fair enough.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes