Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

tankhenker

Feb 3, 2020
View attachment 2968
Genre: Interracial, Shotacon, Milf, Dogs & Wolfs, Game Parody, 3D.
Censorship: No and Partially
Artist: SuMthinDiFrnt
Websites:

This is my first upload post please comment and replay, I like to know what I can do better. Thank U.

Hi guys & gals how have you been, I am happy to see you guys & gals are uploading and having amazing faping and shlicking.

Visit Me At:

[New Update]: Mar 30, 2019
Update: https://f95zone.to/threads/sumthindifrnt-collection.2119/page-32#post-1747035

Promote: https://f95zone.to/threads/sumthindifrnt-collection.2119/page-42#post-2117556
majormodder Supercut Work:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank You to majormodder

SuMthinDiFrnt Video Collection [2016-2019]

With All My Love! Thank You to Everyone & Have Fun Faping and Shlicking!

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Trailer looks solid, but it doesn't look like he's improved his collection of models at all since the first set of videos in the series.

Necrocytos

Oct 6, 2019
Guy! Recently I found this full version of Samus vs Dog but I cant find what site has sound/ high quality version lol, help!!

Btw anyone have the full version of Fallout Extra?? This guy in Naughty Machinima set it to private xD

And I find these vids on Rule34 which are not included in the collection. I want to ask are they standalone vids or part of any long vid??

Also, where can I find high quality 1080p version of 24:11 Man's Best Friend 2?? The one in the collection in torrent link is 1080p but it is just 23 min :(

And also I want to help with this old vid xD Is it old Samus and The Unknown Planet 3 Trailer from 26RegionSFM and got removed?? Cuz the final movie was way too much different lol

Last edited:

dukesilver

Sep 24, 2018
I am going to be honest, it looks GREAT. But considering Sumthindifrnt habits when it comes to release. Be prepared that it might not even come in february, a delay could easily happen. I could be wrong, and heck I would be glad to be wrong but maybe don't set your exceptations too soon.
sumthindifrnt's rule of thumb: no release date (just approximation) = be prepared for delay

Guy! Recently I found this full version of Samus vs Dog but I cant find what site has sound/ high quality version lol, help!!

Btw anyone have the full version of Fallout Extra?? This guy in Naughty Machinima set it to private xD

And I find these vids on Rule34 which are not included in the collection. I want to ask are they standalone vids or part of any long vid??

Also, where can I find high quality 1080p version of 24:11 Man's Best Friend 2?? The one in the collection in torrent link is 1080p but it is just 23 min :(

And also I want to help with this old vid xD Is it old Samus and The Unknown Planet 3 Trailer from 26RegionSFM and got removed?? Cuz the final movie was way too much different lol
  • Samus vs Dog:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯​
  • Fallout Extra
link:
  • 1080p version of 24:11 Man's Best Friend 2?? i think this one is 24:11 minutes
this one is from Hannah's Holiday​
link:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯​
¯\_(ツ)_/¯​
  • And also I want to help with this old vid xD Is it old Samus and The Unknown Planet 3 Trailer from 26RegionSFM and got removed?? Cuz the final movie was way too much different lol
i couldn't understand your question/request :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: dajj and Necrocytos

sejpaa

Mar 1, 2018
sumthindifrnt's rule of thumb: no release date (just approximation) = be prepared for delay

• Samus vs Dog:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯​
  • Fallout Extra
link: FO Extra
  • 1080p version of 24:11 Man's Best Friend 2?? i think this one is 24:11 minutes
this one is from Hannah's Holiday​
link:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯​
¯\_(ツ)_/¯​
  • And also I want to help with this old vid xD Is it old Samus and The Unknown Planet 3 Trailer from 26RegionSFM and got removed?? Cuz the final movie was way too much different lol

Both are from Lulu 2: Sin after Sin

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
Ehh Sum usually delivers quality product, there's about half a million other things I can spank the turkey to on the internet so I never saw the point in trying to rush him. Don't know how he takes the dozen or so patreon clowns who spam for a release update, I get second hand annoyance just thinking about it.

majormodder

Mar 13, 2018
na sorry i dont understand this website lol
He's asking if he needs to update the main post that holds the links for the vids and materials.

Also upon review of my supercut, it's odd that Sum is making a vid that is to be 1 hour to 2 hours long, which would put it at least as long as my supercut itself, which is meant to encompass the entirety of the works that would belong or could be posited to belong in the "NW universe/anthology" as I've edited it to be. Maybe Sum is trying to "up the ante" by making some kind of finality to the series by being as long or longer than the supercut. But hey, that's just a theory... A G-

Necrocytos

Oct 6, 2019

It's just that I noticed in the video there was the line: Samus and the Unknown Planet 3 plus that Samus versus 2 monster. But in the final movie there was just 1 monster and there was no scene that is the same as in that one video. So I wonder is that video really old trailer of Samus and The Unknown Planet 3.
Btw thx so much for the Fallout Extra file and 1080P of 24:11 MBF2 :D
Just one thing is that that Hotel BJ scene is not in Hanah Holiday as u said @@

Both are from Lulu 2: Sin after Sin
No they re not. I rewatched every millisecond of that one xD

dukesilver

Sep 24, 2018
It's just that I noticed in the video there was the line: Samus and the Unknown Planet 3 plus that Samus versus 2 monster. But in the final movie there was just 1 monster and there was no scene that is the same as in that one video. So I wonder is that video really old trailer of Samus and The Unknown Planet 3.

Oh yeah my bad, it was uploaded on this post
1580903942157.png
i was a patron when he posted this and as far as i remember it is an extended cut from Hannah's holiday
that's the whole video only 0:29 seconds. here's a link if you want a slightly better quality

As for the Samus AUP 3, i dont know about that.
the animations looks pretty bad maybe it was from a way way older vids

Last edited:

Raziel Drakon

Oct 10, 2018
Oh yeah my bad, it was uploaded on this post
View attachment 541357
i was a patron when he posted this and as far as i remember it is an extended cut from Hannah's holiday
that's the whole video only 0:29 seconds. here's a link if you want a slightly better quality
Hotel BJ

As for the Samus AUP 3, i dont know about that.
the animations looks pretty bad maybe it was from a way way older vids
Evil mofo you....good work

sejpaa

Mar 1, 2018

The Wakka cell phone scene is @07:14 on Lulu 2 Sin after Sin extended
The second is not from Lulu 2. It is Lulu + K, a 30 second clip (my bad)

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes