Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Raziel Drakon

Oct 10, 2018
Hi Guys & Gals

Sorry but I will not talk about my Ren'py game at this time. I will like to post a demo when it's at 100% ready to show.
I like to be clear about my Ren'py game I am not making SuMthinDiFrnt game. I said I will make something like SuMthinDiFrnt & Noname55 in other words 3D Models. Rendering will be 720p & 1080p, NO! videos only Gifs. There will be a story form being to end and when you finish the game there will be a sandbox mode, I like to make it simple and easy to make, a big game but not a huge game.

I am going to stop here I do not know how long this Ren'py game will take. I hope it will be done by 3rd quarter or in 4th quarter, meaning at the end of (Q3) September 2020 or in (Q4) October, November, and December 2020.

This will be my first Ren'py game I need a lot of help and I need to know what I'm doing. I'm done I need sleep so I'm going to update the post so everyone know what I'm doing.
View attachment 548514
With All My Love! Thank You to Everyone & Have Fun Faping and Shlicking!
To anwser your question it would be great if you are able to apply of ren’py and sumthindifrnt. So lot of potential

Reactions: Unless
Dec 15, 2017
Btw for ppl wondering if he said he’s delaying it another month. No, he hasn’t said anything in his Discord about it (he doesn’t say anything in Discord) but if it does get delayed I wouldn’t be surprised.

Reactions: f2321348

guildman

Oct 9, 2018
can someone share the discord link please? i had it once before, but new computer and lost the link.

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Here you go, it's only 2 and a half minutes long, half of that somehow manages to be frigging dialogue... the scenes have a crappy blur effect and the useless distance camera shot is back. Only one good angle and it's far too brief. Hope you enjoy looking at her back and the knees of the monster.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Here you go, it's only 2 and a half minutes long, half of that somehow manages to be frigging dialogue... the scenes have a crappy blur effect and the useless distance camera shot is back. Only one good angle and it's far too brief. Hope you enjoy looking at her back and the knees of the monster.

yep mostly dialog, terrible angles, weird effects, and he could be finishing the big thing instead of wasting time on this.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
That's the one thing you need to remember about sumthindifrnt... He's got his own way of doing things, and that way can be pretty crappy. Between how heavily cuck or NTR based his work is, and his reliance on models made by other people, with rigging made by other people, and unoriginal audio. and how limited his actual fundamental animation abilities are, we're lucky any of his work is any good at all. He relies on the camera angles to hide clipping, he relies on the weird effects to hide poor key framing and poor animation, he uses the dialogue to hide the fact that he can't animate mouths or facial expressions all that well.

Just look at the trailer for NW2. What's not wasted on text and random shots of scenery is a hodgepodge of character models that don't fit together. That's part and parcel for all of his work. You'll have Elisabeth's cartoony style from Bioshock Infinite juxtaposed with the more realistic model of Cassie Cage from Mortal Kombat, one of whom will be fucking a giant, generic black guy, and the other fucking a kid who looks like he weighs about 45 pound soaking wet, is presented as in high school, but is about 3'6, sounds like a generic white guy trying to deepen his voice, and looks like the model was just grabbed off of a collection of free character models and then shrunk. Sum's work is a Frankenstein's monster that every once in a while isn't absolute shit.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes