Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The 12 gig is still missing several from the list. List has 66, my torrent only has 59.
Like Friendly Visit After 1 and 2.

Last edited:

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
If it's true that people gotta pay for another month then uhm... Yeah lol no. This has been in for at least an entire year. By now he's just doing all that he can to milk everyone's money up until they had enough and are leaving. Then he'll drop the video and he'll re-gain his patreons back. Sad.

Mc2k14

Jan 19, 2018
SOURCE PROOF HE's Delaying
He's not known for releasing projects on time, He has a terrible track record of never communicating with his supporters on a regular basis. Trust me I'm not a big fan of always sounding negative about his work but its the honest truth. As amazing as his work is, the delays & lack of communication makes him less and less interesting with every new project he does. So If he doesn't hit a grand slam with this release (Promised length of video & quality) I doubt people will continue to support him.

tedtom

Aug 4, 2017
He's not known for releasing projects on time, He has a terrible track record of never communicating with his supporters on a regular basis. Trust me I'm not a big fan of always sounding negative about his work but its the honest truth. As amazing as his work is, the delays & lack of communication makes him less and less interesting with every new project he does. So If he doesn't hit a grand slam with this release (Promised length of video & quality) I doubt people will continue to support him.
You underestimate people.

Deybigson

Aug 7, 2018
Won't it be for this weekend? It was for the beginning of January, then it was for the beginning of February, then it was for the end of February and now it will be postponed again? This is very unfair to those who pay!

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
Thi
Won't it be for this weekend? It was for the beginning of January, then it was for the beginning of February, then it was for the end of February and now it will be postponed again? This is very unfair to those who pay!
This what happens when you pay upfront, you keep paying lmfao ! over 1000 sheep that keeps paying RotfLmfao !

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
I can't believe how utterly stupid are patreon donators. "next month i promise guys", they have like zero ability to learn anything. I hope he milks them at least one more year.

May 8, 2018
Thi

This what happens when you pay upfront, you keep paying lmfao ! over 1000 sheep that keeps paying RotfLmfao !
I can't believe how utterly stupid are patreon donators. "next month i promise guys", they have like zero ability to learn anything. I hope he milks them at least one more year.
I agree, at this point I hope he continues to milk his patreon's so they'll learn.
Someone spam the link to this thread on his Discord :D

Raziel Drakon

Oct 10, 2018
Ok im already losing my cool over this crap. Sumthindifrnt really needs to stop playing shit, delaying it because is gonna make things worse than it already is.....

Bad enough that we have to wait another month and such. Everyone is already tired of waiting. What will it take to get it done?! Like maybe some extra set of hands or maybe more tech guys to help make things more efficient???

xampierre

Jun 4, 2018
Ok im already losing my cool over this crap. Sumthindifrnt really needs to stop playing shit, delaying it because is gonna make things worse than it already is.....

Bad enough that we have to wait another month and such. Everyone is already tired of waiting. What will it take to get it done?! Like maybe some extra set of hands or maybe more tech guys to help make things more efficient???
Sum didn't say anything about another month, right now it should still come out this weekend but you know how it is, a delay is pretty probable

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes