Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

DarkJester418

May 21, 2018
For all you bitching like little girls STFU if you don’t want to support him then don’t bitch just don’t support him an for any of you calling bs on his partner being in the hospital your a waste of space none of you have any idea what goes on in his life an plus your all bitching on a pirate site you get your shit for FREE so again STFU you whinny girls an just wait

jomijoan

Aug 7, 2016
For all you bitching like little girls STFU if you don’t want to support him then don’t bitch just don’t support him an for any of you calling bs on his partner being in the hospital your a waste of space none of you have any idea what goes on in his life an plus your all bitching on a pirate site you get your shit for FREE so again STFU you whinny girls an just wait
Why are you whinning too?
If you can't take the bitching that it isnt directed to you, you shouldn't be here in the first place.
And stop defend people that you dont know if they are milking or not.

rage123

Dec 24, 2018
Yeah to all those bi#ching about the release ,he is not forcing anyone to pay him .
He is doing a good job and with dedication .
Being rude and harsh not gonna change anything .
If you can wait for a year why can't u people wait some more ?
Do u guys want a half baked product ?
Let him finish it well ..
Damn sure !those who r crying here are not his patreons...lol..
#faptootherpo₹ns too :sneaky:

DarkJester418

May 21, 2018
Why are you whinning too?
If you can't take the bitching that it isnt directed to you, you shouldn't be here in the first place.
And stop defend people that you dont know if they are milking or not.
An yet it was people like you that bitched and complained bout his last project an why it was taking so long an why it wasn’t out an then we got the fall out project an sum even said it him self that he knew it wasn’t his best an didn’t have fun making it an felt rushed to get it out so don’t do you want a rushed project that sum even knows wasn’t good or a project that he puts time an effort into it

Last edited:
Reactions: jonsmae

DarkJester418

May 21, 2018
Yeah to all those bi#ching about the release ,he is not forcing anyone to pay him .
He is doing a good job and with dedication .
Being rude and harsh not gonna change anything .
If you can wait for a year why can't u people wait some more ?
Do u guys want a half baked product ?
Let him finish it well ..
Damn sure !those who r crying here are not his patreons...lol..
#faptootherpo₹ns too :sneaky:
very well said my friend at least somebody gets it

Reactions: rage123

dukesilver

Sep 24, 2018
Does anyone know some good artists that create long videos that arent futa? (except the one that's already in this site of course) :HideThePain:

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
An yet it was people like you that bitched and complained bout his last project an why it was taking so long an why it wasn’t out an then we got the fall out project an sum even said it him self that he knew it wasn’t his best an didn’t have fun making it an felt rushed to get it out so don’t do you want a rushed project that sum even knows wasn’t good or a project that he puts time an effort into it

You have so much Class Dude! you have 7 post to your name and half of those are complaints ,name calling, and not to forget being aggressive and bullying others with words. Seriously dude you have the right to an opinion and share it but this is beyond lack of respect to everyone here. Grow Up !!!!!

Reactions: cooldude33

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Anyone ever notice the excuse is always "my PC exploded" or "I am or someone I know is in the hospital."? Its always one of those two excuses.

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
Dukes Hardcore Honeys (Dukes 3RD Dimension)
but his works are only available on his website, which is necessary to create an account and be a monthly subscription and pay one of the value options. Free trailers only. I didn't find the complete videos (free) on other sites.
His stuff looks like absolute garbage.

Reactions: cooldude33

Akanine74

Mar 24, 2019
View attachment 1.jfif

Unfortunately Update

Howdy Guy's

I realise this will annoy some of you and all i can do is apologise but unfortunately I've not managed to get it NW2 ready for release today as i wanted to. I have had issues with finding time as I've had to make a few hospital visits to see my partner but i did the best i could and I've uploaded a screenshot showing most of it is ready to go but the last chapter requires some voice-work that is still being worked on and some final editing etc.

So if all goes well, next weekend will be the release weekend, thanks all for the support and patience as always.

StayDifrnt.

Reactions: patrickB

majormodder

Mar 13, 2018
I dont understand why he doesnt just release it in 2 parts to help satisfy his patrons. He could trim the first half and the other half would be the full release with all of the extra scenes put in.

Catastrophe

Feb 7, 2017
From Sum:

Howdy Guy's

I realise this will annoy some of you and all i can do is apologise but unfortunately I've not managed to get it NW2 ready for release today as i wanted to. I have had issues with finding time as I've had to make a few hospital visits to see my partner but i did the best i could and I've uploaded a screenshot showing most of it is ready to go but the last chapter requires some voice-work that is still being worked on and some final editing etc.

So if all goes well, next weekend will be the release weekend, thanks all for the support and patience as always.

StayDifrnt.
How can he keeps getting away with this?

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
How can he keeps getting away with this?
Very simple his patrons keeps paying, They love to be deceived,punished and dominated lmao.Lets not forget why sum got famous, He started making doggy sex and some borderline shota scenes quickly camouflaged into a short blackdude (Dwarf) Thats the type of viewers he inherited. I personally think half of his videos lenght are text screens and could be cut down to half the time they are, yes the shlick schlack flips flops are fun but not worth it to me and Glad i never even gave him a single dollar :)

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
Very simple his patrons keeps paying, They love to be deceived,punished and dominated lmao.Lets not forget why sum got famous, He started making doggy sex and some borderline shota scenes quickly camouflaged into a short blackdude (Dwarf) Thats the type of viewers he inherited. I personally think half of his videos lenght are text screens and could be cut down to half the time they are, yes the shlick schlack flips flops are fun but not worth it to me and Glad i never even gave him a single dollar :)
I used to patreon him a long time ago. But back then he'd work hard. In fact I think the moment I quit my job and left it felt like the moment he just went lazy, at first taking a brake and then doing small projects, not befote long taking more and more time to do anything. I then paid for two more months but gave up because I started seeing him slowly slipper in this behaviour. I regret giving him these 22 dollars I gave him the last two months I paid back then.

tedtom

Aug 4, 2017
Here comes his White Knight :D Shut the fuck up you moronic baboon.

Guy has been postponing this project since last year. Go slob on his dick if you care so much about him hahahaha.

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
Hi Guys & Gals I'm repeating myself, I have WARN ALL YOU OF THIS!

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

I AM THE LAW! HERE ON MY THREAD!

Judge-Dread-straight-face-watch-the-world-burn-grumpy-serious-1360764405W.gif
The reason is simple I'm responsible for my thread. I love the debate that you Guys & Gals are having so I do read all the post everyone puts on my thread and I'm nice to let things go... :devilish: but some of you been Naughty. I don't need a list, so do I need to make some rules? I will let everyone think on that.

"Behave in a manner suited for Ladies and gentleman that you all are."

With All My Love! Thank You to Everyone & Have Fun Faping and Shlicking!

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes