Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
If it's a "one to two hour" project, why can't he cut it in parts to keep his patreons happy? I'm not sure if he's really milking or doesn't know what he's doing, it seems he doesn't know how to manage his time and projects

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the blue bits video and the other pink/red bits video transitions (like stills with incoming text boxes)? Plus Sum said he only has one chapter left for editing, meaning this can't be more than 1 hour tops. The lenght is great, but I'm wondering how much of it is actual animation. Clipboard01.jpg

Tyraniee

Jan 19, 2018
i hope after he relases the new vid we can get something beasty ... i rly do hope for a mansbestfiend 3 i hope mi prays will come true

Reactions: Flubberduck

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
Anyone ever notice the excuse is always "my PC exploded" or "I am or someone I know is in the hospital."? Its always one of those two excuses.
Because it always works. Even here you have dumbasses defending him, "omg his partner is in hospital". Patreon sheep are sheep, whatever you tell them they believe it, because people apparently can't lie. But whatever, let them spend their money funds how they want.

jomijoan

Aug 7, 2016
An yet it was people like you that bitched and complained bout his last project an why it was taking so long an why it wasn’t out an then we got the fall out project an sum even said it him self that he knew it wasn’t his best an didn’t have fun making it an felt rushed to get it out so don’t do you want a rushed project that sum even knows wasn’t good or a project that he puts time an effort into it
Me whining? Where?
Poor sumth that feel the pressure to rush the project because of the complains and some patreons jumping out.
If he cant deliver what he promised to his patreons, they have all the right to complain.
It's pretty simple, dont promise something that you arent sure you can deliver.

dukesilver

Sep 24, 2018
If it's a "one to two hour" project, why can't he cut it in parts to keep his patreons happy? I'm not sure if he's really milking or doesn't know what he's doing, it seems he doesn't know how to manage his time and projects
ikr, imagine if he just made it to series of 10 - 15 minute videos and just release it every 3 months. he could've gained more popularity and feedback instead of the notoriety he had carved on his ass right now

Last edited:
Reactions: K.Leoric

tevinbanks10

May 10, 2019
It's clear he's milking his Patreon Sheep at this point but under the guise of this polite-good guy persona with a 100+ excuses, smh. I remember telling him to release the first part MONTHS ago, only for him to ignore my comment and reply to someone else's reply directed at me.

xampierre

Jun 4, 2018
he already lost more than 100 patrons since yesterday so i doubt he's gonna delay it any further than next week, unless he is losing patrons he's not moving

Deybigson

Aug 7, 2018
It is as already commented here, it should have been divided into two parts, it would be even smaller and better to download, since this is the longest video of all.

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
1 week extra wait, huh? I thought it would be an extra month.

Just hope the video ends up being worth it for his patrons.

sinsokira

Dec 13, 2018
i stoped being a patron for him after a while, i mean i dont mind delays if the person keeps patrons updated but so long inbetween updates, nothing but tifia shorts released and that is it, if i wanted to waste my money like i did supporting him i would have starting gambeling, at least with gambeling you have a chance of getting something for your money

fewn

Feb 3, 2018
Any member in this forum that still his patreon. I suggesting you guys make a request video to sum. For the time being because you guys don't deserve this actually. I just can imagine how many dollars that you guys spend. I salute you all that still have patience. Your request is to fill empty content sum make. Whatever, another Tifa video, shota milf video, beastly, or monster video. Another waitout significant progress is almost a waste.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes