Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

fewn

Feb 3, 2018
This tread is actually the most commented tread in animation and loop section more than 1K comments.

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
Having to visit his "suddenly" sick girlfriend should have nothing to do with a 7 months long in the making project, yeah its a volunteer for the patrons to pay but i'm paying him bills for seven months to get nw2 not the short shit in between.
7 months at 5$ ? cost yo ass 35 $ lmfao!!!!! and still payin

melfew

Jan 23, 2019
If people wants to accomplish or get something, they will do all means to make it possible. If people wants to avoid a certain obligation they will make all kinds of excuses.

"Hey guys, I'm afraid I will have to delay NW2 until they develop vaccines for corona virus.

Stay Difrnt."

Handaya

Jun 26, 2019
7 months at 5$ ? cost yo ass 35 $ lmfao!!!!! and still payin
Yes because i love his earlier work and i finally able to support him. 1-2 months of postpone is okay but later on he announced that the released date is at the end of February which is also a fucking lies and that makes 7 month of nothing. If his cocksucker still trying to white knight him for "PaTrEon Is a ChoICE" fuck you.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Well Coronovirus is a thing. Probably that or....wait he ain't in Florida. So he can't claim Florida Man ate his face.

Kanaya35

Nov 30, 2019
We'll probs hear another delay or something in the coming days, and another delay, and another delay, and another but with a excuse. NW2 Will never come out..This is our reality

Handaya

Jun 26, 2019
We'll probs hear another delay or something in the coming days, and another delay, and another delay, and another but with a excuse. NW2 Will never come out..This is our reality
On his apology last month he said something aboit release it this weekend
but you know he is different :sleep:

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
It's Saturday and nothing coming from him? Will he end up putting this project at a gun point so patreons don't leave, threatening them that he'll delete if they quit?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes