Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

inkblotcrisis

Apr 4, 2019
Plus: the variety of girls

Cons: Lucy's reused cutscenes for the bj's, ending on a cliffhanger sequel bait lol

Side Note: Hello Dr. Crabblesnitch where's Bully 2 xD
Not a lot of spoken dialogue though, part of what I liked about NW1 and Christmas Party were the voiced scenes with Lucy. Now it's just stock moans from the sound of it.

I mean, I still fapped y'know...but...eh...

Kanaya35

Nov 30, 2019
Just got done with my quick skim through, it just feels off (at times)

A select scenes were great and all, don't get me wrong, but some scenes and slides felt weak and or short

Plugging this into the moist meter ™️ i give it a 72%

(Let's hope this isn't the new sumthindifrnt standard of quality)

Aug 24, 2017
Just got done with my quick skim through, it just feels off (at times)

A select scenes were great and all, don't get me wrong, but some scenes and slides felt weak and or short

Plugging this into the moist meter ™️ i give it a 72%

(Let's hope this isn't the new sumthindifrnt standard of quality)
Hope he learn that just release part not like a movie
Or at least make a 2-3 mins video while working on a movie

SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
So, the storywriting is by far not as good as in the previous ones and he really dragged it out with the dialogue boxes. Most of 'em have a unique background, so there's almost always an additional fade in/ fade out animation. At least 2/3 is dialogue. If you get to an actual animated scene it's good though. Still not worth the wait, this could have been done in half the time. Also it's "only" about one hour long after he announced 1 1/2 to 2.

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
So, a review for NW2. Ya know, for anyone that gives half a shit.

In short: I found it quite good, compared to other sfm works. It's about as good as I expected it to be, and 10 times better than Fallout (sum himself called it "a waste of an idea", also Sum popped in his discord, can you fucking believe that?!)

And now the analysis and explanation as to why at the end of the day I consider this good and overall worth it:

-Quality: It holds up, lets be honest. I mean look at Opiumud ffs. It ain't peak SFM but I sure believe it's close to that. This ain't Blender or 3Dsmax, so don't expect General Butch's level of animation for a program that uses a graphic engine almost 2 decades old.

-Lenght: Almost 3 times as long as his last good project, half of it it's stills but I don't know who wasn't expecting that, some scenes go by kinda quick but none of them overstay their welcome.

-Plot: Takes it a bit to get things going at the start, also goes completely on stills instead of actual scenes with dialog like NW1, so that kinda sucks. Still, once it gets started it hardly stops and the minimum amount of logic is used to reason why our Jamir is going Zeus on everyone.

-"Plot": Now this is the one that makes this sum's best work for me(asides from MBF2). A couple of scenes and angles are off (he still did the "blurry vision from like 10 ft away" angle, sadly) but there's still a great variety of actions, positions and cast. Body types are all the same but it's a good thing I liked what I saw. Maybe we could tone down the breast size thou, those women could feed a whole maternity wing by themselves.

The fact this thing ends with a cliffhanger shows that Sum wants to continue with NW, but I highly doubt it will be anytime soon, and HIGHLY hope Liz will have less screen time, had enough of her.

So if for some reason you haven't, go and watch it. Being objectively wrong is an urban legend, but if you say NW2 was not worth it, congratulations, you have the power to turn legends into reality.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
That was absolutely terrible. It was just, pretty bad looking stills with text most of the time. Then like 80% of the scenes where either really far away, blurry as fuck, or had most of the girl covered by scenery. This was hilariously awful for the build up and length. At this point I really dont care about his work anymore. Such as shame

tevinbanks10

May 10, 2019
Absolutely loved the public fucking scenes, specifically like Lucy getting fucked out the window of the car without a care in the world as shes's filled with dick & lust. In addition to the last girl getting fucked on what looks like a fire escape outside/on the side of a building/motel. Looking forward to more scenes like that in the future!!

Unless

Jun 14, 2018
with keeping it on a cliffhanger.....is there going to be part 2...or extra scenes or different ending

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes