Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Nemesis1205

Jan 6, 2020
Guys in NW2 in the last scene where a woman is talking on the phone, can someone write subtitles? I just can't hear what she's saying.

Deybigson

Aug 7, 2018
It was really disappointing. Why are so many scenes out of focus? Why so many distant scenes that you can barely see the characters? Why does he change the size of the penis, breasts and butt? one scene is so small and another scene is so big (in the same character) There were few animations that I liked and they lasted very little. The last woman was the one I liked the most and her animation too.

Reactions: f2321348

dukesilver

Sep 24, 2018
does anybody know the names of the music he uses on nw2?
as far as i know he used royalty free music either something that came with the video editing software or from the internet because I've heard the music in other people's videos like youtube. here's an example of the music that i found. just search it in youtube with the right keyword you'll probably find it. eventually. :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sly_rumskiy

Dec 30, 2018
as far as i know he used royalty free music either something that came with the video editing software or from the internet because I've heard the music in other people's videos like youtube. here's an example of the music that i found. just search it in youtube with the right keyword you'll probably find it. eventually. :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:Dthank you so much! your the best!!

P0150N

Oct 6, 2019
I made a torrent download for anywho want fast download, sometimes Mega transfer quouta is pretty crappy.
Thanks a lot. Seems to be working better than MEGA. I'll be seeding when I can, as thanks. (y)

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
However with MegaDownloader there is no bandwith limit and the download speed is very high (4.2 MB/s for me with a FTTC connection)

Last edited:

dukesilver

Sep 24, 2018
Hi Guys & Gals

Letting you know a New Patreon, PayPal, Pixiv, Twitter, and maybe MAGE purge has begun because of Jappanese Anime, Manga, Hentai, Doujinshi for two type of art styles of NSFW content, everyone can guest why and 3D may be next.

That is all I like to say and nothing more meaning the collection May or May not be here, you can guest why.

The Wolf see the setting sun
View attachment 585939
know the Wolf sleeps in snow
View attachment 585941
and it will wake in the night
View attachment 585942
it will go were the rising sun shines.
View attachment 585943

With All My Love! Thank You to Everyone & Have Fun Faping and Shlicking!
paypal? :unsure:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Can anybody post screenshots or gifs that represent his works for OP? There is none currently.

Reactions: LangstonJr

viking12

Jan 10, 2018
Hey Guy's

Well i had a decent time off until the world started going to shit half way through, I just can't seem to get any peace and when i do the world sends a virus lol.

So here is a quick poll for what comes next, go ahead and take a vote, if you don't like any of the options leave a comment with your suggestion as i always like to see ideas, if a certain idea gets more likes than any of the options in the poll i might do that instead.

Also stick some ideas in the comments for shorts as i will be starting them again this week or next.

Finally i hope your all safe and healthy, it's a crazy time out there at the moment, keep washing them hands, keep a good distance from people, give the dam virus nowhere to run and it'll be gone sooner rather than later and just doing those simple thing's will save thousands of lives. Oh and for the love of tit's, if your a panic buyer, just stop.

I hope you, your families and friends stay safe and stay healthy, stay difrnt.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes