Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

majormodder

Mar 13, 2018
I still get a kick out of the complete disproportionate bodies. Her tits are down to her waist.
There are women out there with absurdly large breasts that go down to their bellybuttons, im sure you can find a few examples out there.

Tyraniee

Jan 19, 2018
did he put out some new updates about what is he doing ? the last one i seen is the 2-3 min video

Icipher

Sep 19, 2017
There are women out there with absurdly large breasts that go down to their bellybuttons, im sure you can find a few examples out there.
True. Usually they are about 70 years old though. Sum uses very disproportionate bodies in his animations, though sometimes, he doesnt. I imagine he's just a fan of that.

• Angry
Reactions: AdmiralHipperBG

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
I've got all her work, old and new. Been a member for a while now but she keeps an eye out for people re-sharing works.
I made a thread a while ago but got taken down as well.
I'm surprised about the fact that she would be aware of threads like these. I am also surprised about the fact that the animator is a she. Still, seeing the Patreon-Pixiv-Email way of delivery, it shouldn't be that surprising.

Sanjab

May 4, 2020
Hi there
Thank you so much for the great post and upload
Could you help me please;
I want to download all of them, but I don't know which one of the post or download link is complete
Thanks again

fewn

Feb 3, 2018
Hi there
I want to download all of them, but I don't know which one of the post or download link is complete
Thanks again
What do you mean bro ?

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Hi there
Thanks again
Search "Sumthindifrnt yiff.party" on Google and then click on the first link.You will find all the videos released until now except the Tifa Hq one.

Reactions: Sanjab

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Guys I need your help.If I become a patron with 2$ or 5$ payment,will I be able to download the video from patreon?I don't know completely how patreon works that's why I want to clear my doubts.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes