Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Sanjab

May 4, 2020
Search "Sumthindifrnt yiff.party" on Google and then click on the first link.You will find all the videos released until now except the Tifa Hq one.
Thanks, but this Google search takes me straight back to this post, and I'm still confused and can't find the download link for the whole product. Can you tell me which post contains the download link for the whole product?

Is this torrent "[Anime-Free.net]SuMthinDiFrnt.torrent" for the whole product?

Saniee

Aug 21, 2017
Guys I need your help.If I become a patron with 2$ or 5$ payment,will I be able to download the video from patreon?I don't know completely how patreon works that's why I want to clear my doubts.
Only 2 bucks friend, when you click to view the post it automatically takes you to the $2 charging

edit: spell check

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Thanks, but this Google search takes me straight back to this post, and I'm still confused and can't find the download link for the whole product. Can you tell me which post contains the download link for the whole product?

Is this torrent "[Anime-Free.net]SuMthinDiFrnt.torrent" for the whole product?
That is the link but you won't get all the videos.It has not been updated yet.Anyway,you can download all the videos present in that link or from the spoiler:mega.The remaining videos can be downloaded from yiff.party because download links of his recent posts do work.

Reactions: Sanjab

Kanaya35

Nov 30, 2019
The Short is now on yiff party....it's far from good, shakes alot, it has reused audio with no minor changes

Kanaya35

Nov 30, 2019
Also from the post "Sup guy's, sorry for the lack of communication and content but since lock-down started it's been pretty difficult to find time to animate due to family issues, should be getting back to normal in the next week or two.

Managed to pop this one together, this is what Tifa and Barret get up to when they go down to there base whilst your playing darts lol.

Working on a small short story at the mo which i should have ready for next weekend.

Hope you and your families are all staying safe, stay difrnt."

sinsokira

Dec 13, 2018
i have now given up on his works, it seems to always be the same models, near identical story (if any) same models just different skin color, hair and faces. there are now only 3 people i support

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
The Short is now on yiff party....it's far from good, shakes alot, it has reused audio with no minor changes
i have now given up on his works, it seems to always be the same models, near identical story (if any) same models just different skin color, hair and faces. there are now only 3 people i support
It's pretty obvious that he got lazy with this short, let's blame it on his family issues. While we can nitpick a lot on the step-mom short, it was still better than any other short since "hanna's holiday".

As I've said once, if this is Sum's Job (which it seems to be), he is really far too relaxed with his work schedule. I know he isn't forced to work from 9 to 5, and that SFM comes with a fuckton of complications, but still, it does seem like he doesn't put in much work on a daily basis (if he even works on a daily basis).

Still, at the end of the day I do enjoy his works and he seems to have learned a bit from both his Fallout release and his NW2, about pacing, story, how much it takes him to do something and what he could change to see less complain from his patreons.

I haven't supported him in the longest time, but I know others are and will support him unless he really (and after seeing the patience with NW2 I mean REALLY) fucks things up. So here's hoping for better shorts and a MK9-2 release that doesn't take a year.

Also TFG's work might improve NW a lot, from what I've seen and read at least.

sinsokira

Dec 13, 2018
It's pretty obvious that he got lazy with this short, let's blame it on his family issues. While we can nitpick a lot on the step-mom short, it was still better than any other short since "hanna's holiday".

As I've said once, if this is Sum's Job (which it seems to be), he is really far too relaxed with his work schedule. I know he isn't forced to work from 9 to 5, and that SFM comes with a fuckton of complications, but still, it does seem like he doesn't put in much work on a daily basis (if he even works on a daily basis).

Still, at the end of the day I do enjoy his works and he seems to have learned a bit from both his Fallout release and his NW2, about pacing, story, how much it takes him to do something and what he could change to see less complain from his patreons.

I haven't supported him in the longest time, but I know others are and will support him unless he really (and after seeing the patience with NW2 I mean REALLY) fucks things up. So here's hoping for better shorts and a MK9-2 release that doesn't take a year.

Also TFG's work might improve NW a lot, from what I've seen and read at least.
Ok it seems what i typed was not clear, i do respect his work and what he does BUT from the time i started to support him his work as seem to become lack luster, it is like a re-skin of the same work just a bit differnt here and there, a new person, a new location. It is like he is not even trying anymore.
Even for this being his job it seems he does not care, he just make a short and puts it out. Maybe what he should try and do it make a new story, new characters, new models and change stuff up
Yes alot of people will still support him and he will still do stuff like this but for me personally it aint worth it anymore as there are other artist that make sfm aswell, maybe not as high quality but at least it different between each video

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Does Patreon only accept credit cards and not debit cards? Because my card is declined everytime I try to initiate the payment.

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Is it true that authorization has to be taken from the bank for Patreon membership and payment permission?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes