3.80 star(s) 34 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
In regards to my comment, it's not a complaint, I enjoy your projects and will continue to do so. I'm sorry if you took my comment as abrasive or negative. I was just saying that the beginning looked really familiar, and was only confirmed by several posts that it used scenes from the other project.
Ah, no worries, then. Definitely. I'm using the same models Camila and Valentine because they were just too good to have sitting on my computer lol.

I resent being lumped in with all of those people complaining about you not finishing games and such. I genuinly meant it that I really liked photohunt, I just couldn't continue it because the quest progression felt a little complicated, and even with the pdf guide it was like [do this thing, scroll up 5 pages because I have to do this thing with a dif character to progress, scroll more, etc] but that's a me problem. if someone made a mod for an ingame guide I'd be back in a heartbeat.
Sorry about that! I must have added you by accident, a lot of quotes were added in.

• Red Heart
Reactions: tigerdiamond

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I think you're missing the point

Before SB was your "third game", N1Z was going to be your "third game", before N1Z it was JAB, and before that it was HfC.

All of these are now either on hold or abandoned.

Maybe the problems you are having figuring out a third game is the universe's way of telling you you don't actually need a third game.
I'm not sure about you, but when something is giving me trouble then I do my best to figure it out and find a solution. Not just give up.

I figured out that I want Sun Breed to be my third game and here it is. And people seem to be enjoying it, so I'm happy. Next update 6 weeks =]

Picture Perfect in 2 weeks.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
A little side question: I'm starting to play the KN now. As always, I also opened the rpy file (seems to be a modder thing...) and saw that there was already music integrated there, but was then removed again. And since I'm doing music mods....

Is there a plan to reintegrate the original ones again? Otherwise I could possibly imagine adding some tracks here.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
A little side question: I'm starting to play the KN now. As always, I also opened the rpy file (seems to be a modder thing...) and saw that there was already music integrated there, but was then removed again. And since I'm doing music mods....

Is there a plan to reintegrate the original ones again? Otherwise I could possibly imagine adding some tracks here.
I'm really not sure if I'm going to add music or not. I'll think about it more in the future, but just no clue as of right now. I did a poll and half the people don't even listen to it lol.

And I personally do not listen to visual novel music when I play, so idk.

Reactions: KoGa3

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
why do we have to set relation with the vamps to sister if we already have incest patch?

out of the animation of the bj I dont have high hopes for this :(

Negate

Nov 7, 2019
I'm doing 3 games. Picture Perfect, Secret Summer and Sun Breed. A release every two weeks. That is what I'm doing right now.
I'm not sure about you, but when something is giving me trouble then I do my best to figure it out and find a solution. Not just give up.

I figured out that I want Sun Breed to be my third game and here it is. And people seem to be enjoying it, so I'm happy. Next update 6 weeks =]

Picture Perfect in 2 weeks.
Never once have I said "You should just give up".

All I've been suggesting is to take a little more time figuring out what you want to do before releasing it. Because you've had a few false starts on your third project. I just don't want to see Sun-Breed be the next one put "on hold".

I'm not concerned about the state of the other two games. As I said, I've enjoyed them thus far.

I'm concerned that you're trying to force out a third game before it's ready.

Reactions: genthrow

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Never once have I said "You should just give up".

All I've been suggesting is to take a little more time figuring out what you want to do before releasing it. Because you've had a few false starts on your third project. I just don't want to see Sun-Breed be the next one put "on hold".

I'm not concerned about the state of the other two games. As I said, I've enjoyed them thus far.

I'm concerned that you're trying to force out a third game before it's ready.
How about we make a deal? If this game gets put on hold, I will give you $1,000. You can save this message. =]

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I'm really not sure if I'm going to add music or not. I'll think about it more in the future, but just no clue as of right now. I did a poll and half the people don't even listen to it lol.

And I personally do not listen to visual novel music when I play, so idk.
Thanks for the info. Well, since it is a first version I'm going to give it a try, but I'm not sure yet if it works with adding music for the vampire theme here - then again, it worked to some extent with Rebirth, so maybe here too. We'll see...

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I resent being lumped in with all of those people complaining about you not finishing games and such. I genuinly meant it that I really liked photohunt, I just couldn't continue it because the quest progression felt a little complicated, and even with the pdf guide it was like [do this thing, scroll up 5 pages because I have to do this thing with a dif character to progress, scroll more, etc] but that's a me problem. if someone made a mod for an ingame guide I'd be back in a heartbeat.
Wrong game my man, Photo Hunt is developed by Moochie.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
btw main problem is that i readed it...
"But it brings you closer to the human sisters Valentine and Camilla, who have been your friends since you learned how to walk."
Yeah ... the human sisters, meaning they are sisters NOT your sister.

good luck with the KN then(y)(y)(y), but i'll give it a miss as i dont like to share

You aren't sharing anything, it's a kinetic novel, you aren't controlling the main character just reading their story.

You are an observer not a protag.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
why do we have to set relation with the vamps to sister if we already have incest patch?
out of the animation of the bj I dont have high hopes for this :(
There is no patch, there is a mod for a gallery, we can put there whatever we want, this is a good way to stupid people of patreon don't bother. The history is good, if you watch and like the old classic blade movies.

Last edited:

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
Yeah ... the human sisters, meaning they are sisters NOT your sister.
yep i got it... u have vampire sisters, u r half vampire cause your human mother, but u cant have human sisters, idk why i didnt understanded it from overview for first time...

but t is settled now when mc meet his sisters... it was just confusing at start :)

Negate

Nov 7, 2019
How about we make a deal? If this game gets put on hold, I will give you $1,000. You can save this message. =]
I'm not really sure that's a binding contract. :p

I've said my piece though. I'm not trying to get into a fight.

I just think you're pushing too hard to force out a third game.

There'd be no harm done in taking your time and getting it right.

I think that would be better than getting 2 updates in and realizing that this one isn't working either.

But that is just my opinion.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I'm not really sure that's a binding contract. :p

I've said my piece though. I'm not trying to get into a fight.

I just think you're pushing too hard to force out a third game.

There'd be no harm done in taking your time and getting it right.

I think that would be better than getting 2 updates in and realizing that this one isn't working either.

But that is just my opinion.
Do you know why I want to do three games in the first place? Because it's FUN. There's no other reason lol.

And I have put ONE game on hold -- Hunger for Chaos, which was rebooted. NOZ is a concept that I will eventually get to, but never saw the light of day. You're acting like I have multiple abandoned games when I literally have one that is not even abandoned. It is on hold.

But let me ask you a question; did you like this first update of Sun Breed?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Sun Breed - Mod Banner.jpg

===============================
Mar. 15, 2024
Updated the Mod for the new game version v1.0
===============================

Mod functions:
- new with v0.9: gallery unlock
- walkthrough unlock
- game cheating (points and some important game variables)
- info screen for the game points
- a renaming and relationship resetting/changing function
- additional game settings (text size/outines/texbox opacity, quick menu on/auto/off)
- named saves (removed with v0.9)

Info: additional shortcut for my Mod menu on PC is "Shift" + "k"
Most of these functions are optional and can be turned on/off while playing the game
Download Mod only v1.0 (~1MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v1.0 (~350MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
SunBreed_01.jpg SunBreed_02.jpg SunBreed_03.jpg SunBreed_04.jpg SunBreed_05.jpg

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I'm not a fan of kinetic novels, but since this one brought Valentine back, I can't complain. Pretty much the same intro with JAB (plus some comments about the MC being a vampire) up until the shower scene, but after that it went somewhere completely different. It seems interesting so far and all four girls are likeable, at least from the little we got to know them.

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes