3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm happy that you're liking the game so much so far! Though Najah and Aditi are definitely not stronger than the MC. Najah comments how weird it is that she was able to tackle him in the woods when he was distracted after trying for years. And she isn't able to land a hit on him when they are sparring and he slugs her one time. And Rex comments how he was able to beat up a couple of his friends and that the MC is kind of known in the vampire community.

"Word round town is that you're as strong as any vampire."

There is definitely a reason for that though =D A lot more story to tell, trust me.

Not a remake at all. I only used the opening scenes and the two models, but that's it. I just thought it would be a waste to abandon them when they were such a great characters, and it seems that people are loving them. So I think I made the right choice =]
I didn't noticed that during the fight with Najah actually besides the punch. So to be 100% sure, unless it's a spoiler. They are half siblings or full siblings? Unless i also missed that being stated at some point. I'll probably go back in a few minutes to read through it again.

If it's too plot related though then I'd rather not dig too far into it atm.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I didn't noticed that during the fight with Najah actually besides the punch. So to be 100% sure, unless it's a spoiler. They are half siblings or full siblings? Unless i also missed that being stated at some point. I'll probably go back in a few minutes to read through it again.

If it's too plot related though then I'd rather not dig too far into it atm.
They didn't post the whole plot.

PLOT: Life has been tough for you as a half vampire. First, your human mother and vampire male caretaker are killed when you're still fairly young. But it brings you closer to the human sisters Valentine and Camilla who have been your friends since you learned how to walk. Especially with the two girls losing their own mother not long after yours.

And there's also the full vampires Aditi and Najah that you're just as close with, with you having the same vampire male caretaker as them, though you obviously have different mothers with yours being human. And being full vampires, they don't exactly see eye to eye with your human best friends, but you try to keep the peace as much as possible.

Though that becomes a lot more difficult when vampires and humans alike suddenly start coming up dead. The very same way your mother and male caretaker died. Before you were young and weak, but now as a relations officer between vampires and humans, you will investigate who or what exactly is doing this and finally get your revenge.

Although the path to revenge may not be as simple as it seems

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
They didn't post the whole plot.

PLOT: Life has been tough for you as a half vampire. First, your human mother and vampire male caretaker are killed when you're still fairly young. But it brings you closer to the human sisters Valentine and Camilla who have been your friends since you learned how to walk. Especially with the two girls losing their own mother not long after yours.

And there's also the full vampires Aditi and Najah that you're just as close with, with you having the same vampire male caretaker as them, though you obviously have different mothers with yours being human. And being full vampires, they don't exactly see eye to eye with your human best friends, but you try to keep the peace as much as possible.

Though that becomes a lot more difficult when vampires and humans alike suddenly start coming up dead. The very same way your mother and male caretaker died. Before you were young and weak, but now as a relations officer between vampires and humans, you will investigate who or what exactly is doing this and finally get your revenge.

Although the path to revenge may not be as simple as it seems
No wonder lol. Atleast that's cleared up now.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Ok so going off the BJ scene at the end but will this be animated or slideshow?
None of my games have animations as of right now. Picture Perfect did have a bunch, but the animator I hired tried to charge me double for the rest going forward after we had already agreed to a price. So I said screw that and I'm going to try to learn myself eventually, but that would mean putting the games on hold and I just don't want to do that right now.

I think the story and renders are way more important than animations that take like 5% of the game

Reactions: Salami Pasta

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
You've complained a lot on my threads about only making one character in my game pregnant. So should I force myself to make them all pregnantwhen I have no idea how I would write that story or should I stick to my vision? I don't think it would be very smart to write a story I have no clue how. That's the reason every character is not pregnant.

If there is a story where it makes sense every character is pregnant, then I will write it.
I just updated secret summer like two weeks ago. It is more of a slow burn, so don't expect any sex right off the bat. It is not that type of game.
Definitely. This is a full harem game =]
To all of you complaining about me doing multiple games,

-- I have released 10 updates of Picture Perfect

-- 5 updates of Secret Summer

-- 1 here of Sun Breed

16 updates in less than a year and a half I've been developing. Hunger for Chaos is on hold because I'm having trouble deciding which direction to go with it. But it is in no way abandoned.

There are many developers who take months to update one game and there are about 50% of games that get abandoned on this site. and you complain about a developer giving you multiple games and a lot of updates?

Picture Perfect was updated a month ago, Secret Summer 2 weeks ago. And now Sun Breed.

I understand if you don't like the games, but you're complaining when I'm working so hard to give you games? It's so deflating when I am busting my ass and it seems like a bunch of you don't appreciate it, but I know that there are people do enjoy my hard work.

If I'm guilty of anything, it is the reworking and rebooting, absolutely. But you have to understand I am a total newbie at this and just started being a developer with absolutely no background, so I have learned a lot and have fucked up a lot, but I am trying my absolute best to make games people like. That's all.

So I'm going to continue working hard and release an update every two weeks. I'm sorry if that's not good enough for you, but that's what I'm going to do. And I appreciate everyone giving me a chance and supporting me.
I was one of the ones quoted in your post but I'm not complaining about anything, I was confused by the 2 sets of women as to who were related and who weren't. I'm all good now & looking forward to the next release!

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I was one of the ones quoted in your post but I'm not complaining about anything, I was confused by the 2 sets of women as to who were related and who weren't. I'm all good now & looking forward to the next release!
Ah, looks like I quoted another innocent person lol. Seriously my bad. I'm just happy you're enjoying the game and I promise to have the next update coming soon!

Dec 9, 2020
Not really hard to understand the relationships when you read out the entire overview. You live with two childhood friends, who are sisters, your mother died, their mother died later, it brought you all even closer together. You also have two vampire half sisters from your vampire father, which you can change the relationship with when they enter the story. There's no need for an incest patch.

KN that's going to be a full harem? perfectly fine by me, will probably be fun to go through. Renders are nice so far, not sure about getting a vampire bj, those scenes weren't particularly great, but hey the shower didn't have metal rods :D so it's a fine start so far.

SuperWriter been pumping out updates for 3 games in less time you would see other developers pumping 1 update per 6 months, if they can handle that pace no reason for us to complain. Haven't played picture perfect in a little while probably time to check on it again, secret summer just had a decent update, and I like the start of this, keep up the good work and keep improving SuperWriter.

Last edited:

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
getting deja vu vibes here, i feel like i played this game before... same characters/renders, but without the vampire dialogue..

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
yeah that one seems like it was abandoned and some of the images were repurposed for this
this dev seems to be gaining a rep of starting and not finishing if you read through the feed
reads like a lot of quantity over quality

alot of supporters as well so imma wait and see if something ever gets finished before i decide to support or not
Considering Picture Perfect is getting it's endings now, which anyone who plays his games would know, I don't see where you are getting the "not finishing" bullshit from.

It already has one ending, another in 2 weeks then 2 more left and PP is done.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
yeah that one seems like it was abandoned and some of the images were repurposed for this
this dev seems to be gaining a rep of starting and not finishing if you read through the feed
reads like a lot of quantity over quality

alot of supporters as well so imma wait and see if something ever gets finished before i decide to support or not
All of my games have 4.5 stars, so if that's anything to go by, I think the quality of my games remain consistent. I ALWAYS give 100% on every update, so I'm glad people recognize that.

I do not have to do 3 games whatsoever. People are scared, but I'm having fun doing it and release often, so what's the problem lol

McHadi93

Dec 29, 2017
Hey
first of all i really like the game but i like all the games from this dev so nice start
what i don't quite understand is how so valentine and camilla are portrayed as friends according to overview they are your human sisters or is just because they grew up together?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
To all of you complaining about me doing multiple games,
It is your games, you can do what you want with them.
I have like 15 failed websites and 8 books have have started to write.....
It is always more fun to start something new, but then that fade and you put it to the side "for now" and I guess that is what I thought happened here with dev.

as I said you can do what you want with your games, but I think other people think you might lose focus on their favorite for other games

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Holy shit! I am pleasantly surprised SuperWriter :D I expected this to be "just another fkn vamp VN", but it's not. Cant say much about the story, as there's too little to go on so far, but, the content that is there is heaps better than most vamp stories I've read. Keep it up! I have a feeling that it's going to be as good, or possibly a bit better than Picture Perfect(which I love btw, also quite enjoy Secret Summer too.), as I enjoy stories with a bit of action and myteries sprinkled in, more than SoL type stories.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Hey
first of all i really like the game but i like all the games from this dev so nice start
what i don't quite understand is how so valentine and camilla are portrayed as friends according to overview they are your human sisters or is just because they grew up together?
They are his childhood friends lol.

It is your games, you can do what you want with them.
I have like 15 failed websites and 8 books have have started to write.....
It is always more fun to start something new, but then that fade and you put it to the side "for now" and I guess that is what I thought happened here with dev.

as I said you can do what you want with your games, but I think other people think you might lose focus on their favorite for other games
I've updated all of my games within the last month, so I think I should get a little credit lol

Holy shit! I am pleasantly surprised SuperWriter :D I expected this to be "just another fkn vamp VN", but it's not. Cant say much about the story, as there's too little to go on so far, but, the content that is there is heaps better than most vamp stories I've read. Keep it up! I have a feeling that it's going to be as good, or possibly a bit better than Picture Perfect(which I love btw, also quite enjoy Secret Summer too.), as I enjoy stories with a bit of action and myteries sprinkled in, more than SoL type stories.
Really appreciate the positive comments. I went back and forth so many times on what my third game should be (which annoyed a lot of people lol) But I think I made the right decision with this game because so many seem to be enjoying it and I had a lot of fun writing it and I promise you I have a lot more to come!

Reactions: GamleErik89

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Kinetic novel ?? I am out of here!!
Before seeing that .... tag i thought it will be a competitor against rebirth. Hell no.
Someone else said the same thing as you and ended up enjoying the story. How do you know you won't like it if you won't even try? Just read the first few minutes before you decide to even quit lol.

Reactions: AlexTorch
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes