3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
Someone else said the same thing as you and ended up enjoying the story. How do you know you won't like it if you won't even try? Just read the first few minutes before you decide to even quit lol.
Well i am little skeptical to how mc will behave in seriouse situations but for now it is ok

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey
first of all i really like the game but i like all the games from this dev so nice start
what i don't quite understand is how so valentine and camilla are portrayed as friends according to overview they are your human sisters or is just because they grew up together?
Wut?

The overview says they are human sisters that have been his friends since childhood.

What part of that says they are his sisters?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Going to do my best to make it happen. It would make too much sense. Definitely planning for it on my side and I'm pretty sure Ptolemy won't have a problem. =]
Doesn't need to be a big thing, a brief meeting would do, but even that would be huge.

You have a fan base, Rebirth has a fan base, it would be nothing but a good thing for all involved but more so for the fans.

Even if it never happens, the possibility of it would keep us going.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
i dont have an issue with the amount of work any developer does. however, this is an opinion forum is it not?
from my perspective you have several projects ongoing and 1 in the abandoned column with none that i have seen completed other than a set of short stories i honestly havent read.

i have backed alot of devs over the years and have had very few do multi projects and sadly of those few i backed that did all ended with abandonment. once bitten twice shy

from my point of view i have yet to see a full project completed. hence why i wouldnt currently back you. once you do that may change along with my opinion. we all have one and i dont make a habit of attacking others for theirs
I think Avaron's point is that my first game is in the ending phase. I have already finished one route. I will finish another in two weeks.

And I do not have any abandoned projects. I have one that is on hold.

But anyway, I will just keep working and hopefully you decide to support me in the future. Thank you.

Reactions: Batman187

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Hmm, Sun Breed I like the name, It hints at impregnation, it has incest. Hmm, A full vampire, the main character's father, could impregnate his human mother. Will the main character have the option of impregnating of the sisters too? Oh wait this is by Superwriter who doesn't like impregnating multiple characters... I guess I can keep an eye on this and see where it goes.
I don't see an impregnation tag. The title is most likely similar to Daywalker which is a Blade reference. Vamps which are able to go in the sun. It has only been in the latest decade or 2 that vampires can walk in day light without much of a problem.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
so...you're saying its not actually complete? at least make sense if you disagree with an opinion not your own
You didn't say complete, you said not finishing but it is finishing. It has an ending so could technically be called complete.

1 in the abandoned column
I see 1 on hold I don't see any abandoned.

It's fine to have an opinion but lying is a bit of a stretch.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
this game looks good but it feels like its missing a prologue i feel like ive bin thrown into the middle of the story without much context

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
this game looks good but it feels like its missing a prologue i feel like ive bin thrown into the middle of the story without much context
Yes, I was also a bit confused at the beginning as well. But with this short introduction from the dev it was ok. In my opinion, this should be included (maybe skippable) as a prologue at the game start.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Yes, I was also a bit confused at the beginning as well. But with this short introduction from the dev it was ok. In my opinion, this should be included (maybe skippable) as a prologue at the game start.
Not a bad idea, maybe I'll try to integrate this into my Mod.

Edit: I integrated the game plot text into the Mod.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes