• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
3.80 star(s) 39 Votes

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Great game SuperWriter

MC: ... but I just need to remind myself these just like Valentine, she's my childhood friend...
Woman: 'Najah, you are the absolute best and most nimble fighter. And i am blessed by the gods themselves to be to be able to gaze upon your beauty.'
MC: (Feels like a damn boulder is sitting (on top of?) me.)
Aditi: I figured if i am being dragged to participate in these... situations, I might as well find any semblance (of) relaxation i can.
MC: So the dominion is basically like the Olympics for vampires, right? You just complete (compete) in a bunch of different events and get bragging rights.
MC: (... I just don't want them (to be) a part of that.)

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Great game SuperWriter

MC: ... but I just need to remind myself these just like Valentine, she's my childhood friend...
Woman: 'Najah, you are the absolute best and most nimble fighter. And i am blessed by the gods themselves to be to be able to gaze upon your beauty.'
MC: (Feels like a damn boulder is sitting (on top of?) me.)
Aditi: I figured if i am being dragged to participate in these... situations, I might as well find any semblance (of) relaxation i can.
MC: So the dominion is basically like the Olympics for vampires, right? You just complete (compete) in a bunch of different events and get bragging rights.
MC: (... I just don't want them (to be) a part of that.)
Thank you for pointing these out, and I'm glad you're enjoying the game! Update 2 will be out real soon

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Hmm, Sun Breed I like the name, It hints at impregnation, it has incest. Hmm, A full vampire, the main character's father, could impregnate his human mother. Will the main character have the option of impregnating of the sisters too? Oh wait this is by Superwriter who doesn't like impregnating multiple characters... I guess I can keep an eye on this and see where it goes.
The dead human mother?

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Hmm, Sun Breed I like the name, It hints at impregnation, it has incest. Hmm, A full vampire, the main character's father, could impregnate his human mother. Will the main character have the option of impregnating of the sisters too? Oh wait this is by Superwriter who doesn't like impregnating multiple characters... I guess I can keep an eye on this and see where it goes.
If MC can bang his sisters, breed them, and breed his daughters I will patron the fuck out of this.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
If MC can bang his sisters, breed them, and breed his daughters I will patron the fuck out of this.
Grandpa incest? I don't think they'll ever do that just because it's such a personal turn off for me lol. Sorry about that.

But you can bang your vampire girls and I'm thinking pregnancy, so two out of three ain't bad

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Grandpa incest? I don't think they'll ever do that just because it's such a personal turn off for me lol. Sorry about that.

But you can bang your vampire girls and I'm thinking pregnancy, so two out of three ain't bad
Its not grandpa incest. It's father daughter incest. If I bang my sister, make a daughter and get the daughter pregnant. Its father daughter incest.

I'm not her grandfather. I'm her father and her uncle since her mom is my sister. Like in PP, breeding Paris is fd

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Its not grandpa incest. It's father daughter incest. If I bang my sister, make a daughter and get the daughter pregnant. Its father daughter incest.

I'm not her grandfather. I'm her father and her uncle since her mom is my sister. Like in PP, breeding Paris is fd
You're right, I don't know why I thought you were talking about grandpa lol.

There won't be anything like that for this game, but I may do something like that for a medieval incest game I have in the future!

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020

And she becomes her own cousin. Reminds me of .

I can kinda relate, I'm my own 7th cousin.

Last edited:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I wonder what kind of creature are we dealing with. What drains a Vampire? A Mutated Vampire? Werewolf?(I know it's a stretch) or maybe some Alpha Vamp that drain the weaker vamps, who knows? But it has my attention.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I wonder what kind of creature are we dealing with. What drains a Vampire? A Mutated Vampire? Werewolf?(I know it's a stretch) or maybe some Alpha Vamp that drain the weaker vamps, who knows? But it has my attention.
Antediluvian rising up to herald in Gehenna?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Just tits need to be censored?

Makes me wonder.. would the image of a woman breastfeeding need censorship? that would be soo bad.

And by limiting argument, how young should the kid be to be allowed to suck on the mother's tit without triggering censorship? 2 years old? 5 years old? 10 years old? These are the things that make me sleepless at night.

3.80 star(s) 39 Votes