3.80 star(s) 39 Votes

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
lol ok last one!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With all respect, from all your games, this one is that i'm most hyped about. The history so far is really good, there is some really good fetishes, also i love the vampire sisters. Just a question, "if" in the future you have any plans to add pregnancy, they will be able to become pregnant, or is something that you are unsure about?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
With all respect, from all your games, this one is that i'm most hyped about. The history so far is really good, there is some really good fetishes, also i love the vampire sisters. Just a question, "if" in the future you have any plans to add pregnancy, they will be able to become pregnant, or is something that you are unsure about?
I really think you're going to like this update. It was a lot of fun to write and you learn a little bit more about everyone and the mystery going on. And you definitely learn some interesting things. So I'm glad you're already enjoying it so much so far.

And pregnancy... Hmm... I definitely did not see all the girls getting pregnant in my other games, but this is specifically a harem game. So it is very much possible. I'm strongly considering it for the future.

Hope I answered your questions. I'm releasing the update on my patreon tomorrow.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I really think you're going to like this update. It was a lot of fun to write and you learn a little bit more about everyone and the mystery going on. And you definitely learn some interesting things. So I'm glad you're already enjoying it so much so far.

And pregnancy... Hmm... I definitely did not see all the girls getting pregnant in my other games, but this is specifically a harem game. So it is very much possible. I'm strongly considering it for the future.

Hope I answered your questions. I'm releasing the update on my patreon tomorrow.
Thank you very much for the answers, you are a really good writer (here we have really few good ones) and this update look like will be amazing, i really like this game, this game comes close with Secret Summer.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Okay, I'm downloading this game to have Valentina make me breakfast with her hair again. :D I am hungry.

But seriously, I am glad to see there a new update. After the photos I see above, a great update with the sisters is waiting for me. :love:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
This man ought to finish his other projects before taking on new ones. Still waiting on some sexual content in Secret Summer.
Yeah, but at least he is pretty fast and consistent with updates, but too many projects will water that down. I'm still looking the rework of beyond the bubble or whatever it was called, with the 2 redhead sisters.
Ginger beauty with a braid and what do I say?

View attachment 979749

She has to be my wife :love:

Thanks for this project and good luck with your work (y)
Thanks, sold! Immediate download.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Not every single image but mostly yes. You don't like POV? All my games are like that because I want it to feel immersive. Feel like seeing the main character all the time kind of kills that
And is a great way to make really immersive, showing a mc face is a easy way to break that, also, this update was really good, i wish there was more (i'm greedy), but damn was a good update, history and hot scenes, that's all what you can expect of a great update. Now i see why there is a lot of people here that love your work.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Not every single image but mostly yes. You don't like POV? All my games are like that because I want it to feel immersive. Feel like seeing the main character all the time kind of kills that
yeah sorry I hate pov , I can't identify to a character if I don't see his face ..
and here since he is vampire , pov mean no scene where we see him bite someone :cry:

Reactions: cakeny and Xythros

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
yeah sorry I hate pov , I can't identify to a character if I don't see his face ..
and here since he is vampire , pov mean no scene where we see him bite someone :cry:
Funny, for me, the best game is the one that don't show the mc, i have seen a lot of a lot of people that like to see the mc, but for me at least, just playing with the angle (showing the mc back, his hands, etc) is the best way to make myself immersive with the history. For example, the scene here the mc show his claws and go to attack the enemy (but is his friends) was complete amazing.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020

.. OKAY.. okay ... i will play this one too.. with acrobatics like that last pic, Woooo, i go this!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So no incest, we get "childhood friend?" Why does this game have an incest tag??
I literally answered that question two post above yours. Two. Not lost in another page or between another 10 posts above. Two.

• Haha
Reactions: Naxos

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I literally answered that question two post above yours. Two. Not lost in another page or between another 10 posts above. Two.
I will say the way that the childhood friends are written lean more towards not childhood friend as opposed to childhood friends however.

3.80 star(s) 39 Votes