3.80 star(s) 39 Votes

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, had time after playing through the 3 games I was working on playing through, decided to check this out deeper, and quite the interesting story. As for the Dev Notes, I don't think I would have noticed the hair in the food if it wasn't for you pointing it out to me, then couldn't help but notice it the rest of the scene. As for the skirt, think that is a rarely known vampire power, can keep clothes in place if they want to. ;) :LOL: But seriously, did enjoy this thus far, and was nice ending this gaming session with a game that I could have my gamepad in my hand and finger on the pad's A button, and not worry about anything else. Thank you so much for this, and I will be looking forward to checking out more.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
There are a lot of blind people in this forum who don't want to read the forum well.. :rolleyes:

/No offense guys. But please read the forum before you start writing a pointless post. ;)
Or at least use she search function...is hard to read 100 pages (some games have more of that), but a search is easy as hell to use.

Reactions: Naxos

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
v0.2
-- 180 renders
-- 10k+ words

yup... that's SuperWriter for sure
The average person reads 200/300 words a minute, so 10k/300 = 33 minutes of reading. And 180 renders is a good chunk. if you're telling me the update was too short then I really don't know what to tell you. I update every month and this was no different. I give just as much content as anybody else. Probably more.

There are not of developers who update every single month like I do.

this one used to go by a different name right? the original had you living with your sisters and you worked in a cafe with the redhead when a strange blonde girl came in and then you helped your other sister with her homework before the version i played back then ended.(thats the story in a real quick synopsis)

the redhead sister looks the same and i remember waking up and scoping out that booty (cant forget that booty!)! anyway, if this is the new evolution of that one im glad to see its still up and kicking!
SuperWriter you have a nice library of projects going on. i really dig your stories man! honestly wish i had the funds to support you on patreon, but i hope you keep up the good work cause i really enjoy readin the stories you write. (and the sexy girls are a plus too!)
all I did was take Camila and Valentine for my old game JUST ANOTHER BUBBLE that's on hold right now because I'm just not sure what direction I want to go in with it, but I thought those girls would be perfect for this game and it looks like it's turning out pretty good =]

And no problem about Patreon! I realized not everyone can support so just seeing/hearing your moral support means a lot.

SuperWriter Please Focus on this game :sneaky:
Lol The reason I update so frequently is because I am EXCITED and having FUN working on multiple games. if I was only doing one game then I would probably release just once a month instead of all three in a month.

No, he must focus on the bubble one! :p

FFS I can never remember the name. Actually I've really enjoyed everyone one of his games so far.
Lol it was called JUST ANOTHER BUBBLE and I just had a lot of trouble what direction I wanted it's a going so I put it on the sideline for now, but glad you're enjoying all of my games and I promise I have a lot more coming!

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
Don't normally play Kinetic Novels, but this caught my eye, I'm a sucker for a good Vampire story, pretty good so far and as for the update size 180 renders seems to be the average update these days and as you're working on three games at once I'd say it's a sizable update just make sure you don't spread yourself too thin :cool:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Lol The reason I update so frequently is because I am EXCITED and having FUN working on multiple games. if I was only doing one game then I would probably release just once a month instead of all three in a month.
I still don't understand how you cannot go crazy working in multiple games, i mean, if your history was basic (with is not), but damn, a good writing in multiple games, your must go sleeping and wake up thinkin in what to do next in those history's, (or those people that have a notebook in the bed, so you can write what you think in your sleep).

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I still don't understand how you cannot go crazy working in multiple games, i mean, if your history was basic (with is not), but damn, a good writing in multiple games, your must go sleeping and wake up thinkin in what to do next in those history's, (or those people that have a notebook in the bed, so you can write what you think in your sleep).
Haha, the reason is because I was writing for years before this and have a bunch of stories already written. Most of the stories are just books I'm rewriting to fit visual novel format.

I actually have 30 published erotica you can find on smashwords and Amazon right now

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Haha, the reason is because I was writing for years before this and have a bunch of stories already written. Most of the stories are just books I'm rewriting to fit visual novel format.

I actually have 30 published erotica you can find on smashwords and Amazon right now
But is impressive anyway, and like you said, we have few devs here that can every month give us updates, there are some really good dev's here, but i must say, most of them need more than a month for their games. Monthly updates with a good history, i can count on my hands those who can do this.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for Sun Breed v0.2

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename MC from menu added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Wait what? Miracle and Sabrina are in this ??? :love: :love: :love: :love:

Sadly probably not.:(:cry:
Lol this game is so different from my slice of Life games so I'm not sure if I put them in the same universe but honestly anything is possible and you're giving me ideas lol

• Haha
Reactions: Naxos

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
all I did was take Camila and Valentine for my old game JUST ANOTHER BUBBLE that's on hold right now because I'm just not sure what direction I want to go in with it, but I thought those girls would be perfect for this game and it looks like it's turning out pretty good =]

And no problem about Patreon! I realized not everyone can support so just seeing/hearing your moral support means a lot.
Thats right.., it was JUST ANOTHER BUBBLE! i liked how the story was goin in that one but the name seemed a bit odd! figured you were gonna explain what the name meant as the story went on. kinda sorry to hear it was put on the back burner but as long as Camilla and Valentine made the transition from that game to this one, im glad theyre still around.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
to start i guess i should say i never really cared for monster type games .. but i gotta hand it to you ... i really enjoy this game ... can't wait for the next update (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
The good thing is that some really good writers are making games here, the time for the games without a good history, just sex is ending, don't get me wrong, sex is good, but damn, how i love a good history behind.

Reactions: ImperialD
3.80 star(s) 39 Votes