3.80 star(s) 39 Votes

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
Different lighting affects skin tone. So in a room that is only full of candles, you are going to look darker. I'm telling you he is the same skin color.
ok in night he is "whiter" in light of candles "blacker".... could replay for more renders but it is probably pointless :)

Reactions: Multi27

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
Lol Why are you so focused on the MC's skin color? You should be focusing on hot girls!
it is disturbing to start with someone and end with another MC :)
girls and story is interesting but this is hard pass for me ...so needed to write it:D

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
it is disturbing to start with someone and end with another MC :)
girls and story is interesting but this is hard pass for me ...so needed to write it:D
Not sure why you keep saying it's a different MC, like I have explained, the lighting is the reason for the skin tone change. But good luck on finding a game with the lighting you enjoy.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
Not sure why you keep saying it's a different MC, like I have explained, the lighting is the reason for the skin tone change. But good luck on finding a game with the lighting you enjoy.
cause u r probably think that u r writing with retard, if u r telling me that candles will change collor of skin so much... (from start he was white ( unreal grey at the end candles made him african) :)

but yep i will find probably some other games i like..... just need to reconsile with lose of good story

Mar 27, 2019
I like the story, and liked all of your other games.

The only...not really complaint, but question/issue with the script on the update, is how/why did the human (half) sisters go from being family to "childhood friends"? Granted, it's been a minute since the beginning and I only started from the update, but I thought I remember them having shared a parent.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I like the story, and liked all of your other games.

The only...not really complaint, but question/issue with the script on the update, is how/why did the human (half) sisters go from being family to "childhood friends"? Granted, it's been a minute since the beginning and I only started from the update, but I thought I remember them having shared a parent.
They have been your childhood friends from the beginning, which is why you cannot rename your relationship with them. The vampire sisters can be whatever you want.

3.80 star(s) 39 Votes