3.80 star(s) 39 Votes

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Are the girls in the intro supposed to be MC's sisters or his "childhood friends?"

This either needs an incest patch or the incest tag should be removed.

Kinda stupid that they're called "childhood friends" instead of literally anything else (other than roommate) since that seems to just be an excuse to allow incest on patreon.

EDIT: Guess they're closer than I thought considering how much of a taboo the MC seems to be making looking at them into.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019
They have been your childhood friends from the beginning, which is why you cannot rename your relationship with them. The vampire sisters can be whatever you want.
Ok...for some reason I thought I remembered that everyone was half-siblings...that the MC's vamp parent also had the vamp daughters and the human parent had the human daughters. Like I said tho, it's been awhile since starting the game so I have no doubt my memory is fuzzy

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Are the girls in the intro supposed to be MC's sisters or his "childhood friends?" EDIT: Nope, guess they're closer than I thought considering how much of a taboo the MC seems to be making looking at them into.

This needs an incest patch.

Kinda stupid that they're called "childhood friends" instead of literally anything else (other than roommate) since that seems to just be an excuse to allow incest on patreon.
Overview: Life has been tough for you as a half vampire. First, your human mother and vampire male caretaker are killed when you're still fairly young. But it brings you closer to the human sisters Valentine and Camilla who have been your friends since you learned how to walk. Especially with the two girls losing their own mother not long after yours.

The vampires are your PATREON REDACTED. And humans are your friends.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
But it brings you closer to the human sisters Valentine and Camilla who have been your friends since you learned how to walk.

And humans are your friends.
The game doesn't seem to reflect that other than "childhood friends" being sprinkled here and there. If they're just friends, why is MC behaving like a virgin loser cuck around them and why is he making everything such a taboo about being with/looking at them?

The vampires are your PATREON REDACTED.
:KEK: Patreon has no power here

Mar 27, 2019
Overview: Life has been tough for you as a half vampire. First, your human mother and vampire male caretaker are killed when you're still fairly young. But it brings you closer to the human sisters Valentine and Camilla who have been your friends since you learned how to walk. Especially with the two girls losing their own mother not long after yours.

The vampires are your PATREON REDACTED. And humans are your friends.
Ok...I see my mistake...I frequently read TOO fast and must've read "THE human sisters" as "YOUR human sisters"

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Finished the Intro and I liked it so far. And as already mentioned by me I also integrated some music tracks while playing the game, here my first attempt.

Apr. 22, 2021:
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download Mod only v0.3 (~56MB)
WorkUpload -

View attachment 1041814 View attachment 1041815 View attachment 1041816 View attachment 1041817
Thank you. Though I remember this one doesn't have choices, it is nicer having music while I play on it, so now I will be able to. So, again, thank you.

Reactions: KoGa3

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Camilla :oops:! I don't know why you're dresssed like that on the couch but i don't care! I'm definitely not going to complain :love:. That is what i like about her so much. She's bubbly but also has a ditsy personality. Not only do i love that about her but it's a huge turn on. Afterwards, for a minute there, i thought it was going to be some metafictional stuff with Aditi writing that novel. Thought it was a wink at the next game and had me all hyped.

That said it went very, very right after that because boy those scenes were hot. Aditi with the clutch. Best. Big sister. Vampire. Ever... First the kissing during the story reading. Then later those asses of theirs in those training outfits. Don't even get me started on the naked yoga and the mud bath. Literally a cock stuck between 2 soft spaces for the lack of more decent words. Both of them were especially enticing as hell with their mud covered asses right in my face.

The eye candy was off the chart this update(MC has the most self restraint ever lol) and i enjoyed every second of it. Seeing Najah and Aditi will always be great but getting to see Val and Mila too is also welcomed. Best part about liking all the women. Never a dull moment when interacting with each of them while the others aren't in the picture.

That last part was hard. The lying about taking the cure and then the part where they basically tell him they're devoting their lives to cure him. I get it. It's probably best not to weaken oneself while all this is going on but it still feels a bit rough. Can't wait to see that explored in future updates and how it effects them as a group.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
The game doesn't seem to reflect that other than "childhood friends" being sprinkled here and there. If they're just friends, why is MC behaving like a virgin loser cuck around them and why is he making everything such a taboo about being with/looking at them?

:KEK: Patreon has no power here
I don't mind answering your questions, but you're coming off as a bit rude calling the MC a loser cuck. Believe it or not, having female friends doesn't automatically make you want to fuck them. And if you have been friends with a female your entire life, some would think twice about trying to pursue a relationship with them because you look at them like family in a lot of ccases and are afraid of losing your lifelong friendship.

Also, someone could easily take a screenshot of me saying that this game is this or that and report to patreon. Most games on patreon that get taken down are reported by other people.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Camilla :oops:! I don't know why you're dresssed like that on the couch but i don't care! I'm definitely not going to complain :love:. That is what i like about her so much. She's bubbly but also has a ditsy personality. Not only do i love that about her but it's a huge turn on. Afterwards, for a minute there, i thought it was going to be some metafictional stuff with Aditi writing that novel. Thought it was a wink at the next game and had me all hyped.

That said it went very, very right after that because boy those scenes were hot. Aditi with the clutch. Best. Big sister. Vampire. Ever... First the kissing during the story reading. Then later those asses of theirs in those training outfits. Don't even get me started on the naked yoga and the mud bath. Literally a cock stuck between 2 soft spaces for the lack of more decent words. Both of them were especially enticing as hell with their mud covered asses right in my face.

The eye candy was off the chart this update(MC has the most self restraint ever lol) and i enjoyed every second of it. Seeing Najah and Aditi will always be great but getting to see Val and Mila too is also welcomed. Best part about liking all the women. Never a dull moment when interacting with each of them while the others aren't in the picture.

That last part was hard. The lying about taking the cure and then the part where they basically tell him they're devoting their lives to cure him. I get it. It's probably best not to weaken oneself while all this is going on but it still feels a bit rough. Can't wait to see that explored in future updates and how it effects them as a group.
Thank you for the feedback and support! You'll be reunited with your vampire waifus next update ^^

• Love
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
I don't mind answering your questions, but you're coming off as a bit rude calling the MC a loser cuck. Believe it or not, having female friends doesn't automatically make you want to fuck them. And if you have been friends with a female your entire life, some would think twice about trying to pursue a relationship with them because you look at them like family in a lot of ccases and are afraid of losing your lifelong friendship.
:unsure:They're taking showers together and none of them wants to pursue a relationship? Seriously?

Also, someone could easily take a screenshot of me saying that this game is this or that and report to patreon. Most games on patreon that get taken down are reported by other people.
I mean, sure but again, if you don't want someone to report this for you saying it has incest, why is there an incest tag on this?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
:unsure:They're taking showers together and none of them wants to pursue a relationship? Seriously?

I mean, sure but again, if you don't want someone to report this for you saying it has incest, why is there an incest tag on this?
It's not normal to take showers with your best friends, yes, which is why their relationship is special. And it's the same reason they dress in underwear around each other, and is explained in-game.

And I don't control the tags that go up for my games. The mods do.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
It's not normal to take showers with your best friends, yes, which is why their relationship is special. And it's the same reason they dress in underwear around each other
--and sleep with each other. Weird, innit?

And I don't control the tags that go up for my games. The mods do.
Prob because someone who played it had the same thoughts i'm thinking now either about the human "friends" or the vampire "friends" and reported it to F95 mods that the tag needs to be added. It's clearly set up as an incest game from the get-go, but with none of the payoff and you don't think Patreon will get reports about it?

You've done the same with Picture Perfect too. At this rate, you may as well move to Subscribestar

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Love all your other work SuperWriter
Downloading and going to give this a try.
Thanks for sharing and I get a feeling I won't be disappointed if this up to par with your writing and storytelling in your other games and the quality renders (y)

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Maybe a side character to do a cameo appearance as the Vampire Queen ??? :unsure:
In all seriousness is this why miracle had the vampire nashers for practice for this great game :p:ROFLMAO::unsure:

889605_a2.png

Love Miracle and would love to see her in EVERY game you create... Really enjoyed the story dev

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Finished the Intro and I liked it so far. And as already mentioned by me I also integrated some music tracks while playing the game, here my first attempt.

Apr. 22, 2021:
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download Mod only v0.3 (~56MB)
WorkUpload -

View attachment 1041814 View attachment 1041815 View attachment 1041816 View attachment 1041817
Umm...what does this mod do exactly? Not much info about it.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Maybe a side character to do a cameo appearance as the Vampire Queen ??? :unsure:
In all seriousness is this why miracle had the vampire nashers for practice for this great game :p:ROFLMAO::unsure:

View attachment 1157110

Love Miracle and would love to see her in EVERY game you create... Really enjoyed the story dev
Lol Miracle's vampire teeth was a funny accident that just stuck and made sense because of her and Sabrina's vampire obsession, but I'm definitely thinking about a cameo for both girls

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 39 Votes