3.80 star(s) 39 Votes
D

Deleted member 1371216

We already start with endgame incest (married with sisters) lol amazing.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
We already start with endgame incest (married with sisters) lol amazing.
Yeah, I wanted to do something a little different. It changes the dynamics of the relationships by a lot instead of just watching slow burns like usual. And I think I made the right choice because a lot of people seem to like the sisters ^^

Blargher

May 2, 2018
I'm not a fan of kinetic novels. I usually prefer to have least some choices but I can say the same thing of I'm not a fan of incest and some of my favorite games here have involved incest.

So as such, i'll give it a download. I really enjoyed Picture Perfect, and I liked hunger for chaos but I've been off the computer due to real life and other issues so i'm lost in loop. Last I played that it was first release. lol Overall, I like your writing so kinetic be damned, I'll give it a download. I'll post probably again in a day or two when I get a chance to play it fully.

Glad to see you're still going strong and haven't vanished like so many others have. Least ten others on my watch list have been abandoned in the time I was away. Keep up your good work!

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
This will stop or slow works on Secret summer i guess....why not finish SS first?? thanks fopr your hard work anyway.

Last edited:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Is there a patch I'm missing?
According to the review they're your sister but they're introduced as childhood friends :unsure:

Edit: my bad, I've read badly

Last edited:

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
Dear BaasB, so sorry to hear the virus got you. It's a devious thing to have.
Hope you recover well without after-effects.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just finished and I'll say this whole update was great. That "thing" showing up and the MC being a badass was dope to see. That said, Geez, Najah outfit though :oops:!!! It hugged her body nicely and that ass of her's looked even more amazing then it already did before. It doesn't even need to be said how later having that water dripping down it in the that shower had me feeling. God, I'm definitely going to grant her wish of putting a baby inside her. She didn't even have to ask as that was already my intention.

There was a lot of other things going on too. The meeting with Jordy was fun to see. Then finding out more details about Katherine was interesting. Honestly, i like getting more looks into the Vampire society and how they operate.

All that said, for some reason i had a thought that Katherine would be our distant relative/cousin. Don't really know why that appeared in my head this update but it was there for some reason and we haven't even seen how she looked yet. It's probably some late night/early morning big brain thinking going on over here, maybe. Anyway, I'm looking forward to what the next update brings.

3.80 star(s) 39 Votes