3.80 star(s) 39 Votes

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished 0.4, so caught back with the Dev on this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game may have taken a bit to win me over, but it has, and been enjoying this story. Thank you so much for this thus far, and looking forward for more.

Blargher

May 2, 2018
I haven't finished it yet, and can't continue more right now but I've gone enough into it to say that while I still am not as fond of kinetic novels. The atmosphere, lore, characters. I am gonna keep a close eye on this! Keep up the good work SuperWriter!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Freaking loved this update. The wives are two of my most favorite LIs of all vns. So hot and stunningly beautiful.

Be interesting to see what cost the power comes at. Really looking forward to more. Thank you and best of luck:)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Freaking loved this update. The wives are two of my most favorite LIs of all vns. So hot and stunningly beautiful.

Be interesting to see what cost the power comes at. Really looking forward to more. Thank you and best of luck:)
Yeah, something tells me that powersurge won't be free and the cost will not be of the good variety....

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Blargher

May 2, 2018
I was surprisingly closer to end of it from my last post than I thought I was. lol Quite a good game imho. Worth a watch for sure and I'll definitely be curious where this story goes. Keep up the good work Superwriter! Not often a kinetic novel can keep me interested enough.

Dec 15, 2018
Finished the Intro and I liked it so far. And as already mentioned by me I also integrated some music tracks while playing the game.

View attachment 1273805

------------------------------------------------------
June 30, 2021:
Updated my Mod to the new game version v0.4
------------------------------------------------------

Mod functions:
- background music for the game, adapted to the scenes
- a music jukebox for playing the tracks manually
- a renaming and relationship resetting/changing function
- I integrated the game plot/description from the main page into the game (optional)
- since v0.3a: "RePlay", a scene replay/gallery addon

Most of these functions are optional and can be turned on/off while playing the game

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1273806 View attachment 1273807 View attachment 1273808 View attachment 1273809 View attachment 1273810

Download Mod only v0.4 (~73MB)
WorkUpload -

Download Android port game compressed v0.4
with integrated Mod v0.4 (~188MB)
WorkUpload
The android port link is not working, can you fix that?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Sun Breed [v0.4] APK -

bf90rono

Mar 11, 2020
Awesome story so far but its saddens me the choice you made with MC model.....not very vampirish about him....wouldnt a pale greyish hue been better ?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Blade with his native american hotties.
Even Lestat or Marius would choose this guys wonderful life with 4 babes than what they get in the movies.
You do not choose your immortality - it chooses you.
Akasha and her king were egiptian - think as back as Savage - meteor meeting Earth.
Awesome story so far but its saddens me the choice you made with MC model.....not very vampirish about him....wouldnt a pale greyish hue been better ?
He's only half vampire
A lot of flavors for immortality from parasitic gua uld to super soldier serum.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I really like this game but you have like 3 other projects or new ones coming back to back and I really like that hustle. But I think you should do what you did with PP and concentrate on one at a time. That's just me tho I don't know if others feel the same.

Reactions: tothadam1998

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
So PP is completed. He's been working on Sun Breed, Secret Summer and Follow The Leader (I think it was called...). I'm not sure when FTL is going to be released, but I thought a SS update was mentioned for around the end of July or early August. I enjoy the diversity, it seems to keep his creativity energized for product release... I'd rather not see someone get burned out by fixating on a single storyline. The interval seems to allow him time to better define the direction and content he wants to present. Just my $.37 (1971 inflation factor on $.02 - the year Nixon took the US off the international gold standard)...

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I really like this game but you have like 3 other projects or new ones coming back to back and I really like that hustle. But I think you should do what you did with PP and concentrate on one at a time. That's just me tho I don't know if others feel the same.
So PP is completed. He's been working on Sun Breed, Secret Summer and Follow The Leader (I think it was called...). I'm not sure when FTL is going to be released, but I thought a SS update was mentioned for around the end of July or early August. I enjoy the diversity, it seems to keep his creativity energized for product release... I'd rather not see someone get burned out by fixating on a single storyline. The interval seems to allow him time to better define the direction and content he wants to present. Just my $.37 (1971 inflation factor on $.02 - the year Nixon took the US off the international gold standard)...
Caeir explained it pretty well. I release so often because I'm excited to work on multiple projects.

In the last year and change, I've been working on multiple games and I COMPLETED Picture Perfect within that time. I released Sun Breed a couple of weeks ago and Secret Summer 2 weeks before that. And now the game replacing PP will be done in a few days.

I'm releasing every 2 weeks and have been for a while. Do the games suck? Are there lot of mistakes? If not, I don't see the problem when I release three games in the time it takes most devs to release one, but please let me know if I'm wrong.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Caeir explained it pretty well. I release so often because I'm excited to work on multiple projects.

In the last year and change, I've been working on multiple games and I COMPLETED Picture Perfect within that time. I released Sun Breed a couple of weeks ago and Secret Summer 2 weeks before that. And now the game replacing PP will be done in a few days.

I'm releasing every 2 weeks and have been for a while. Do the games suck? Are there lot of mistakes? If not, I don't see the problem when I release three games in the time it takes most devs to release one, but please let me know if I'm wrong.
Nope, you sir, are 100% correct!!!

3.80 star(s) 39 Votes