3.80 star(s) 39 Votes

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Finished the Intro and I liked it so far. And as already mentioned by me I also integrated some music tracks while playing the game.

View attachment 1273805

------------------------------------------------------
June 30, 2021:
Updated my Mod to the new game version v0.4
------------------------------------------------------

Mod functions:
- background music for the game, adapted to the scenes
- a music jukebox for playing the tracks manually
- a renaming and relationship resetting/changing function
- I integrated the game plot/description from the main page into the game (optional)
- since v0.3a: "RePlay", a scene replay/gallery addon

Most of these functions are optional and can be turned on/off while playing the game

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1273806 View attachment 1273807 View attachment 1273808 View attachment 1273809 View attachment 1273810

Download Mod only v0.4 (~73MB)
WorkUpload - -

Download Android port game compressed v0.4
with integrated Mod v0.4 (~188MB)
WorkUpload - -
You always make a WT/Gallery/Cheat/Music Mod. Wondering why didn't do for this game?

Reactions: richychris

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
You always make a WT/Gallery/Cheat/Music Mod. Wondering why didn't do for this game?
I'm doing the mentioned features not in every Mod, it depends on the game - and how much time it would take to implement them.

To this game here: it's a "KN" (Kinetic Novel = no game choices). So cheating or a walkthrough makes no sence and is not needed therefore. And music and even a gallery (I've added that only to some recently game Mods) are already integrated in my Mod here.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I'm doing the mentioned features not in every Mod, it depends on the game - and how much time it would take to implement them.

To this game here: it's a "KN" (Kinetic Novel = no game choices). So cheating or a walkthrough makes no sence and is not needed therefore. And music and even a gallery (I've added that only to some recently game Mods) are already integrated in my Mod here.
oh ok i didn't know it was a KN. thanks

FleetingNimbus

Dec 28, 2019
Maybe this one should have a kinetic novel tag? They don't really do anything for me, always sad to download one by accident :(

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You are a monster ... the gargantuan scale of whom you will achnowledge when you play this update.
Argh! I mean, that's great, but I'm so far behind on playing updates I haven't gotten to 0.4, yet. Oh well, bigger update for me when I do!
Better wait 4 another half month tho ..
All that just so your next meal can actually sate your humongous thirst for gaming.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Sun Breed 0.5 Update When?! #1

So, i kny there were talks about me moving the game to a new account and blah, blah, blah, but nothing is changing and it's business as usual.

And this is a great time in the story as we finally see both sides come together for the first time, your vampire roommates, and your human best friends. How exactly will the meeting go? I think it's going to be very interesting ^^

Update you guys again soon!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1629171737576.png

AUG 15, 2021 AT 8:49 PM
Sun Breed 0.5 Preview Pic! #1

Camilla and Valentine make a return in this update, but not only them, your vampire gals too. You'll see the harem start to form at this point forward as you finally spend time with all of them and they interact for the first time in this update.

How do you think it will go? They haven't exactly been fond of each other in the past.

Update will be out probably by next weekend I'm aiming, so not too much longer!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

AUG 15, 2021 AT 8:49 PM
Sun Breed 0.5 Preview Pic! #1

Camilla and Valentine make a return in this update, but not only them, your vampire gals too. You'll see the harem start to form at this point forward as you finally spend time with all of them and they interact for the first time in this update.

How do you think it will go? They haven't exactly been fond of each other in the past.

Update will be out probably by next weekend I'm aiming, so not too much longer!
Thanks for sharing that here :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1629384369580.png

Vampire harem, anyone?

At last, the girls are together at once. Aditi, Najah, your vampire... roommates. And Camilla and Valentine, your human childhood best friends. The harem together at last! Now, just how fast will things heat up?? ^^ Got some good stuff coming up.

Update getting closer and closer!​

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
View attachment 1360769

Vampire harem, anyone?

At last, the girls are together at once. Aditi, Najah, your vampire... roommates. And Camilla and Valentine, your human childhood best friends. The harem together at last! Now, just how fast will things heat up?? ^^ Got some good stuff coming up.

Update getting closer and closer!​
Oh my........

3.80 star(s) 39 Votes