3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
As I said, my points doesn't make him a bad character, just that it makes it harder for me to relate to him. But it isn't necessary for him to be relatable, it is more important that he is an interesting character, which he is.

1) Maybe it is my own bias showing through. I'm a bit tired of MC:s that never allow themselves to rely on the awesome companions they have and instead need to do everything themselves, regardless of how trivial.

2) It is a while since I played the previous updates, so I may misremember something or I simply never read carefully enough to begin with. My impressions are likely based on that I didn't fully understand the lore and the implications of the things happening. I should probably restart the game sometime to see what I missed. :)

3) Emotionless was not a good word choice on my part. It is more that he feels stiff, he is full of emotions, but he doesn't allow himself to outwardly show more than what is necessary for the occasion (except the Abyss fight, he let go a bit more there). In my mind, the scene with Val and Adi discussing subtle differences in his behaviour is pretty telling.
1) Fair enough, but I hope I've at least explained good enough why he is like that.

2) Definitely restart! There may be some clues here and there that you might have missed.

3) Him not wanting to appear weak and worry the girls go back to him wanting to be the hero, and Aditi and Najah notice how aggressive he's been, picking a fight with the vampire twins and being a lot more energetic during sex.

Anyway, I appreciate the feedback and comments!

Sure - I cannot play a blackman, I like to be the role, many can ignore interacial things I can't, if the women were also black maybe - same as I cannot play a women
The MC is Indian, not black. Though I'm not really sure what his ethnicity has to do with being empathetic towards him. He would be the same person if his skin was white or blue or yellow. And both his sisters are Indian.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
And both his sisters are Indian.
hot as fuck Indians! Just saying...

I glad to see more diversity in mcs. A lot of vns I play use the same models. I know that male models are rarer and I thank you for being different.

As for relating to the mc, I can to an extent (his human side). I don't expect to relate to his vamp side.

Thanks again mainly for the two hot wives but I guess the story too :p

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
if the (male caretaker) is a vampire and also the maker of najah and aditi should he be called something else since that would be there sired bloodline idk male caretaker seems off reading it. might be me tho

Ponos13

Apr 23, 2020
I love the story so far. The characters are great. A question though. You say not long your mother's and fathers death Vals and Camilas mom died. How she calling them? Got a bit confused there.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Fantastic update as usual!!! Too short, they should be atleast 10x as big ;)

Love that we got all our girls together and that Najah and Aditi planted the seed with Cam and Val about having a sexual relationship with the MC! Way to get the harem going girls!!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok SW .... finished this update .... and damn man , i gotta say your keeping my interest peaked .... this game is getting better and better .... and here i thought i'd hate games like this .... you've totally changed my mind on them ... awesome job on the games you make and help out on ... they all turn out for the better (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
oh and unlike some others the MC is not like other MC's in other games i've play ..... i actually like this MC (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I love the story so far. The characters are great. A question though. You say not long your mother's and fathers death Vals and Camilas mom died. How she calling them? Got a bit confused there.
Actually do have to change the description because they are alive. Thank you pointing that out!

Is it just me or did the renders become like 10x better in like the last update or two??
Glad you noticed. I've gotten help from other devs and have been working on my lighting and it's gotten way back. And you can also see how the game is more cinematic now because I'm constantly changing the camera angles, unlike just staying in first person POV like the first 3 updates.

I'll go back and redo the first 3 updates to match 0.4 and 0.5 at some point. Should only take a couple of weeks. Thank you for the comment!

Reactions: Ponos13

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
This may be the first game that I have played that contains Indian NPC's . You don't see that very often in other games. Also Judging by the vampire girls and their parents names , seems like they are from my native place...for some reason that me happy
Anyway really solid game. Will keep my eye on future updates.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Why the hell was the mc carrying the syringe when he was going to meditate. If memory serves me right the syringe was in one of the girls hands...why would they give him. I don't think I would give a guy the syringe (which is to be administered in him) when he goes to meditate , when he has clearly have to come back after some time.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
This may be the first game that I have played that contains Indian NPC's . You don't see that very often in other games. Also Judging by the vampire girls and their parents names , seems like they are from my native place...for some reason that me happy
Anyway really solid game. Will keep my eye on future updates.
That's exactly why all my games from now on will have a different ethnicity. I think it is boring when all the characters look the same.

Why the hell was the mc carrying the syringe when he was going to meditate. If memory serves me right the syringe was in one of the girls hands...why would they give him. I don't think I would give a guy the syringe (which is to be administered in him) when he goes to meditate , when he has clearly have to come back after some time.
They left the room because he lied to them about wanting to meditate, which makes them happy because it seemed to be helping him, which is obviously a lie on his part. They have been giving him the serum for years, so they have no reason to think he would suddenly start lying to them. They have no idea about what is going on inside of him and the Darkness

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm a bit late but good update. It was pretty chill for the most part. Seeing Najah and Pink(lol Camilla) interacting was hilarious since both of them are silly in their own way. Red(Valentine) and Aditi got along fine as expected. Meeting that elder vampire was interesting and her Eco Friendly Twin children.

I don't know if i just forgot or if it wasn't mentioned in early updates but i didn't know Najah was the eldest of her siblings. It probably was mentioned because i remember them saying their age but i just forgot.

This update gave more insight to Vampires belief and how marriage works more in-depth for them. Also Pinkie don't talk hypothetically! It's going to happen one day! God, i love Najah straightforward way of doing things though. One of the best Vampire Sister-Waifu ever. Though i can't forgot the lovely Aditi either which was extremely hot. Her fangs in that scene gave me shivers too.

It was a pretty good update like i said above. Looking forward to the next and seeing those 4 interact more. Especially more of Najah and Camilla. Their bonding is the most random and fun one to see.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Finished the Intro and I liked it so far. And as already mentioned by me I also integrated some music tracks while playing the game.

View attachment 1273805

------------------------------------------------------
Sept. 4, 2021:
updated my Mod for the new game version v0.5

New: addtional game settings
- text size/outline/background
- quick menu on/auto/off
- a shortcut for my Mod menu ("Shift" + "k")

------------------------------------------------------

Download Mod only v0.5 (~81MB)
Workupload -

Download Android port game compressed v0.5
with integrated Mod v0.5 (~318MB)
Workupload -
Does this mod also change the relationship of the other two girls that the MC lives with Camilla and Valentine? Not just the vampire girls. Can I change them from childhood friends to something else?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Does this mod also change the relationship of the other two girls that the MC lives with Camilla and Valentine? Not just the vampire girls. Can I change them from childhood friends to something else?
No, just the vampire sisters. The relationship of the human sisters Valentine and Camilla are directly written into the script as childhood friends. So making a changing option for them would probably mess things up in the story.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished 0.5, so back up with the Dev on this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, enjoying this game. Thank you so much for it thus far, and looking forward for the next release. Hopefully I won't be as bogged down at that time.

cib64

Apr 7, 2021
Really good game, with fantasy element with badass strong half vampire mc, on path to avenge his parents murder.
Characters models are great and unique looking with unique personalities,
Renders are great especially the closeups with great skin textures,
Story, storytelling and world building is good too with fantasy and mysteries elements. And also great side characters,
All in all a great game, good luck to SuperWriter for future development.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes