• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well, on Patreon v0.6 is already published since the 23rd, it's just not here yet.
And: apparently there is a bigger change after this update, the kinetic novel is probably reworked to a VN with some choices .
Sweet!! As long as he doesn't turn it in to a sandbox, i'll be happy ;)

As long as i get my 4 girls (wow, that sounded very greedy) he can do whatever he wants with the game ;)

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
If you want to download it, nopy seems to have some problems right now, almost every download via nopy is aborted.

And: apparently there is a bigger change after this update, the kinetic novel is probably reworked to a VN with some choices .
No idea what to think of it.
I like sun breed as it is and for once the kinetics novel doesn't bother me at all.
But you have to be open for a change.

And by the way, I'm really disappointed with this update!
I was hoping to finally have something with red or/and pink.

DAMN :cry:

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
It's about 10k words and 200 renders.

I asked for ownership of the thread, so I can update it from now on so just waiting for the response
***So Important news*** This game will be turning into a novel with choices, just to give you guys more control. I have decided on a paragon/renegade system, which might affect your fall into darkness. And Camilla and Valentine will now be your sisters, too. And you can choose whether to be married to Aditi and Najah, or if you want to pursue Camilla and Valentine, they'll still come in pairs.

And of course you can have all four at the same time to complete the harem!

Last edited:

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
***So Important news*** This game will be turning into a novel with choices, just to give you guys more control. I have decided on a paragon/ renegade system, and Camilla and Valentine will now be your sisters, too. And you can choose whether to be married to Aditi and Najah, or if you want to pursue Camilla and Valentine, they'll still come in pairs.
damn can't have all 4? (I know greedy but hate choosing between characters I love, I love all 4 of them)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
***So Important news*** This game will be turning into a novel with choices, just to give you guys more control. I have decided on a paragon/renegade system, which might affect your fall into darkness. And Camilla and Valentine will now be your sisters, too. And you can choose whether to be married to Aditi and Najah, or if you want to pursue Camilla and Valentine, they'll still come in pairs.

And of course you can have all four at the same time to complete the harem!
It's like you are speaking an Alien language............

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We have the home team and the away team:
Great sportsmanship if any player should say so:
Lockdown is warm and cuddly with the amazing human rays of sunshine.
Exploring the wilderness goes so much more satisfying with the predators of the night ...
I have found out that not everyone loves harem, and they do sometimes like specific girls, so just trying to include everyone lol. Though the girls will be locked in pairs, Aditi/Najah, Camilla/Valentine.

Can't have one without the other

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes