• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Man, the banner needs an update so badly. It looks like its out of 1970's atari games or something.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Sun Breed [v0.6] [SuperWriter]

Original Game Size Win: 733MB

Compressed Game Size Win: 200MB -

Don't have a Mega account create one from here: MEGA

Mac version on request
more mirrors on request

leave a like, Support the Developer if you enjoyed the game.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
On the Harem subject, I'm mostly 2 ways about it. If you were given options throughout then sure, give solo routes. It seems more out of character though for the MC in a purely harem game to basically "abandon" all of his love interests out of nowhere to go steady with a single one. Especially so if the game mostly leaned heavily towards having more than one partner.

I won't say the name of said game but it reminds me of a particular one where the MC, who's with multiple women, basically forgot one existed at the very end because It was apparently "unrealistic" for her to be with the MC from the "story perspective". The age difference and her being your aunt(through marriage and she's a widow, btw) was too much. In the game, you sleep with an older sister and her younger sister. I have to mention that they're also apart of your "harem". Apparently being with your "Aunt" that you already had romance(+ sex) with is unrealistic but dating a pair of sisters along with 2 other girls at the same time is perfectly normal. The endings(except 2 of them) were apparently not too hot either since that "choice" or lack of one, came at the very end with no genuine in game reasoning, in my opinion.

Anyway, to end this already long reply. If the options are there throughout and the story accounted for it then sure give solo routes. If the story didn't account for it and the harem was the main goal for the MC, for all of the game, then there shouldn't be solo routes. It makes that ending choice inconsistent. The MC goes from loving everyone and them loving him to him basically saying "Just kidding, i only cared about her the whole time, bye" at the end. This is not aimed at this game by the way. I'm for solo routes but for me it has to have always been an option available and not a end of the game choice.

Since I'm a bit late, I'll come back later when i finish this update.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Does the current Mod have a points walkthrough? This Developer is absolutely NOTORIOUS for putting in a points system to see all scenes and if you don't get the right points you miss half the content

Akifai

May 8, 2017
On the Harem subject, I'm mostly 2 ways about it. If you were given options throughout then sure, give solo routes. It seems more out of character though for the MC in a purely harem game to basically "abandon" all of his love interests out of nowhere to go steady with a single one. Especially so if the game mostly leaned heavily towards having more than one partner.

From the current story, it would very much be like the game/novel that you referenced. It's very unlikely that the mc would choose the human sisters, and abandon his vampire ones.

The mc, and his vampire sisters have been through alot together, and are supposed be in this type of sacred beyond marriage commitment/bond type of relationship; as stated by the story itself. To not be with them seems contradictory to how the story is being conveyed.

It'll be interesting to see how the dev will navigate the story in which choosing the human sisters over the vampires will make sense.

By the way, is there some unwritten rule that you aren't allowed to mention another game/novel in someone else's thread? I would like to know what game/novel that you are talking about.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Very true, thank you for the effort. Harems can be nice lewdfests, but to me they always feel airy and fake, there's no emotional investment. Picking the one (or in this case, two) I like the most lets me feel as if I have a better connection to them and is more fulfilling (even if in the end it's just a game).

I won't say the name of said game but it reminds me of a particular one where the MC, who's with multiple women, basically forgot one existed at the very end because It was apparently "unrealistic" for her to be with the MC from the "story perspective". The age difference and her being your aunt(through marriage and she's a widow, btw) was too much. In the game, you sleep with an older sister and her younger sister. I have to mention that they're also apart of your "harem". Apparently being with your "Aunt" that you already had romance(+ sex) with is unrealistic but dating a pair of sisters along with 2 other girls at the same time is perfectly normal. The endings(except 2 of them) were apparently not too hot either since that "choice" or lack of one, came at the very end with no genuine in game reasoning, in my opinion.

Anyway, to end this already long reply. If the options are there throughout and the story accounted for it then sure give solo routes. If the story didn't account for it and the harem was the main goal for the MC, for all of the game, then there shouldn't be solo routes. It makes that ending choice inconsistent. The MC goes from loving everyone and them loving him to him basically saying "Just kidding, i only cared about her the whole time, bye" at the end. This is not aimed at this game by the way. I'm for solo routes but for me it has to have always been an option available and not a end of the game choice.

Since I'm a bit late, I'll come back later when i finish this update.
Once choices are introduced, the first choice will be whether you are married to your vampire sisters are not in the first place. You will not automatically be married to them. I'll either just ask right off the bat if you want to be married or maybe I will do a flashback scene where they come to you for the first time and you consummate your marriage and then fast forward to the current time.

And then of course you can pursue your human sisters are not later on.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just finished and I'd say this was a nice update. This whole camping trip was great. No lie, i thought Najah was going to pull Pink's pants down and eat her out right there lol. My Coomer brain went out of control there. Seriously though, the group bonding was great to see happen. Najah becoming a weeb is like the most hilarious thing. She would become a shut in for life with the amount of anime she could watch. Anyway this was great and I'm looking forward to the next.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
From the current story, it would very much be like the game/novel that you referenced. It's very unlikely that the mc would choose the human sisters, and abandon his vampire ones.

The mc, and his vampire sisters have been through a lot together, and are supposed be in this type of sacred beyond marriage commitment/bond type of relationship; as stated by the story itself. To not be with them seems contradictory to how the story is being conveyed.

It'll be interesting to see how the dev will navigate the story in which choosing the human sisters over the vampires will make sense.

By the way, is there some unwritten rule that you aren't allowed to mention another game/novel in someone else's thread? I would like to know what game/novel that you are talking about.
I wouldn't say there's an unwritten rule(though the dev or the mods can enforce it). I just didn't want to get off-topic(which is against the rules, i think) and derail the thread. The only reason i mentioned it is because the situation is in-line with what i was referring to in my reply. On how waiting to the very end to implement certain options can cause inconsistency. The name of the game isn't really important. It's also kind of rude to talk about other games in game threads. Especially so when the Dev is pretty active in their game thread. It was only mean't as an example.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Once choices are introduced, the first choice will be whether you are married to your vampire sisters are not in the first place. You will not automatically be married to them. I'll either just ask right off the bat if you want to be married or maybe I will do a flashback scene where they come to you for the first time and you consummate your marriage and then fast forward to the current time.

I would say you did a fine job already. I like all of them so I'm for it either way. Camilla and Valentine, up to this point, have been portrayed as our close childhood friends so it wouldn't be out of character for the MC to not romance those 2 and be only with his sisters. Though, i would agree for the choice of being with only Pink and Red in a solo-ish route you would have to add an option to not be married to your sisters prior. There's a lot of room though since, while there's a lot of content already, there's no ending in sight. Atleast from what i can tell.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I would say you did a fine job already. I like all of them so I'm for it either way. Camilla and Valentine, up to this point, have been portrayed as our close childhood friends so it wouldn't be out of character for the MC to not romance those 2 and be only with his sisters. Though, i would agree for the choice of being with only Pink and Red in a solo-ish route you would have to add an option to not be married to your sisters prior. There's a lot of room though since, while there's a lot of content already, there's no ending in sight. Atleast from what i can tell.
Glad you like all the girls and say I'm doing a good job, of course! Though me introducing choices is just to give everyone the option. I know not 100% of you players want to be in a relationship with Najah and Aditi, though most seem to like them just fine.

And the next update you play, Camilla and Valentine will be your sisters from your human side; you three share the same mother. And Najah and Aditi have been implanting the idea of the human girls joining the harem. But if you decide to go a different route, the MC will probably pursue Camilla and Valentine himself. Haven't figured out yet

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018

So if we do a flashback of the consummation of the marriage will you make both vampire sisters virgins? It would be really sweet if there first time was with their one true love, and add a whole nother level of depth and feel to the relationship, that after all this time they choose him and only him.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Glad you like all the girls and say I'm doing a good job, of course! Though me introducing choices is just to give everyone the option. I know not 100% of you players want to be in a relationship with Najah and Aditi, though most seem to like them just fine.

And the next update you play, Camilla and Valentine will be your sisters from your human side; you three share the same mother. And Najah and Aditi have been implanting the idea of the human girls joining the harem. But if you decide to go a different route, the MC will probably pursue Camilla and Valentine himself. Haven't figured out yet
I used to wonder if that was going to be the case at the start. With Camilla and Valentine being our sisters. There was a lot of confusion in the Overview about who our sisters were during the first release. Having them as our human sisters would be great. I wouldn't mind that change, myself personally. In fact, I'd love it.

The only thing that would need to be settled would be the ages and the mother's status in game. Camilla would be the obvious younger sister. Valentine and the MC would be tricky because you have to account for the Mom role in it too. If she had Valentine first then she cheated with the MC's dad and then camilla was born either from Val's dad or a 3rd one. She'd also have to still be alive. If the MC is older then you can have the same plot and the Mother survives the Monster attack. A lot of age management to be done. I'd prefer him to be the middle child between his older vampire half sisters and his younger human half sisters.

Not really expecting any of this mind you and there's plenty of better implementation. Just some thoughts of mine about the potential changes.

Akifai

May 8, 2017

I was wondering how you were going to pull off choosing one relationship instead of the other without making inconsistencies within the story. By implementing the choices that you mentioned, I can see how choosing one set of sisters over the other, or having a harem would not be as awkward.

This started out as a kinetic novel, now that you will be adding choices, will it be like your other titles in terms of scenes that the reader can interact with?

I must admit that when this novel first came out, I was disappointed that it was a kinetic one, and not like the others that you have made. Like those that don't like harems, there are those who don't like kinetic novels as well.

From my selfish point of view, I would love it if this novel would be converted to one with full on choices. Immersion is always a key factor when reading a visual novel, and having choices certainly helps with that aspect.

I'm a sucker for supernatural type of stories. There aren't too many decent ones around here.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes