3.80 star(s) 39 Votes

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It's not about focus. I explained that I tried restructuring the story because it was not fun as I originally planned. It's causing me STRESS trying to continue this story, so instead of killing myself, I would rather focus on the other two games I'm working on.

I'll keep it in mind for the future. Thank you for the support.

It's bullshit because I'm working on two other games, and doing a third game has been more than I can handle? I'm sorry, but that's bulshit that you're saying that. I work very hard and I'm telling you doing three games at once is too much for me.

I'm going to continue my other two games for my fans that understand how tough it is making even one game, let alone 3. The only reason Sun Breed kept going is because I was trying to make everyone happy, but I was killing myself in the process, and I just cannot do it anymore.

Thank you for those who actually understand and support us developers because there are plenty that get burnt out, and literally cannot continue anymore because they get health or mental issues. So instead of letting that happen and you guys not being able to have any games at all, I will take it easier and work on what I know I can.
No it's bullshit because it's becoming a habit. You got talent but you keep starting and stopping projects... hunger for chaos is the biggest example but I believe you have started and stopped ss, and pp as well...

Reactions: anon8525 and BTLD

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Anything you Dev I will be honored to play. I truly enjoy your work. I do hope at some point, things calm down for you and you elect to revisit Sun Breed as I think it has a lot of potential. All your games do! Picture Perfect is one of my favoritesk MIRACLE!!! and Secret Summer is even better IMHO. Don't let the minority of people get you down!
Thanks a lot for the support.

No it's bullshit because it's becoming a habit. You got talent but you keep starting and stopping projects... hunger for chaos is the biggest example but I believe you have started and stopped ss, and pp as well...
You mean Picture Perfect that I FINISHED? And you mean Secret Summer that just got updated LAST WEEK?

Hunger for Chaos was an experiment. I tried to turn one of my old novels into a VN. Didn't work. I tried to do a kinetic novel with Sun Breed, didn't work like I thought.

I wanted them to and they just didn't. I'm sorry that's not good enough for you, but I tried my damned hardest. I'm 2 years in as a developer and I was still trying to find my identity. Hunger for Chaos was started almost two years ago now in March 2020. So I waited before I wanted to try another experiment in January 2021, Sun Breed, and it didn't work, like I said.

I wish I would have tried them under a different name, but it's too late for that. I have to own up to having projects that just didn't work and I will continue to work hard on the ones that do work like PP and SS, and Follow the Leader. That's all I can do.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Thanks a lot for the support.

You mean Picture Perfect that I FINISHED? And you mean Secret Summer that just got updated LAST WEEK?

Hunger for Chaos was an experiment. I tried to turn one of my old novels into a VN. Didn't work. I tried to do a kinetic novel with Sun Breed, didn't work like I thought.

I wanted them to and they just didn't. I'm sorry that's not good enough for you, but I tried my damned hardest. I'm 2 years in as a developer and I was still trying to find my identity. Hunger for Chaos was started almost two years ago now in March 2020. So I waited before I wanted to try another experiment in January 2021, Sun Breed, and it didn't work, like I said.

I wish I would have tried them under a different name, but it's too late for that. I have to own up to having projects that just didn't work and I will continue to work hard on the ones that do work like PP and SS, and Follow the Leader. That's all I can do.
Just another bubble, etc.
I said all this as a fan not a troll. You did finish pp but did stop it before as well as you did update ss but again have started and stopped it...

I am upset as this vn was fucking hot and bad ass. I wish you well, I am a fan but once bitten twice shy and this is the third time you have done this (with these models even. hfc then jab now sunbreed) so forgive me if I'm a tad disgusted...

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Just another bubble, etc.
I said all this as a fan not a troll. You did finish pp but did stop it before as well as you did update ss but again have started and stopped it...

I am upset as this vn was fucking hot and bad ass. I wish you well, I am a fan but once bitten twice shy and this is the third time you have done this (with these models even. hfc then jab now sunbreed) so forgive me if I'm a tad disgusted...
Just Another Bubble was a rework of Hunger for Chaos. Even Camilla and Valentine are the exact same characters from JAN. Again, I was trying my BEST to make those stories work. But in the end, they just didn't. I couldn't force myself to work for 2 years on a game that does not excite me when making these games takes A TON of work. Especially because this is my full-time job and I work EVERY DAY.

The reason I have been able to put out monthly updates for the last 2 years on a consistent basis is because I love doing this. So forcing myself to work on these projects would fuck over everything else. I promise you that.

I understand if you are disappointed, so there's no point in me trying to convince you that my other works will not be abandoned. I can only SHOW. I will continue to update SS and Follow the Leader because I am excited to work on these projects. I wake up in the morning and I'm happy to work on them. That was not the case with these projects that were abandoned.

I was happy to work on Picture Perfect, until it was completed and that's why it was completed.

Again, I do apologize, but I am done experimenting. If I ever did get the itch to experiment again, it would be in secret and not released to the public, until I would be sure of it to avoid this again. So, hopefully you will continue to play my other games because like I said, they both are getting updated regularly, and they both just did.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
It's not about focus. I explained that I tried restructuring the story because it was not fun as I originally planned. It's causing me STRESS trying to continue this story, so instead of killing myself, I would rather focus on the other two games I'm working on.
What a shame, i lost one of the game that i most like, overall i always liked your games (i'm not fan of follow the leader because there is a lot of choices, if you fuck something you don't see some stuff, i'm more fan of linear story), but this one was special because was the first game that i played coming from you, but like i said, i still have the other ones that you still working, and your health always comes in first place, but still, not gonna lie that i'm sad.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
:cry: While I'm sad about this game not continuing, i understand that it's better to work on something you enjoy instead of forcing a game. Especially if it's causing stress among several other things. Burn out sucks and it would be bad if it affected other projects as well.

All that said, i didn't even know about Follow the Leader. I might have to try that one out. I can't believe I'm just now hearing about it.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
To bad. This one was getting better and better with every update, one I always looked forward to be updated. Actually I still don't understand the try to change this now into a VN, I really liked the story here and therefore had definitely no problem to be a KN. Actually it fitted the game best for me, already had my doubts with the planned change... For me it would have been better to finish this one without another redo as in the other games. If needed you can focus on the other games and do here longer update cycles, too. Also I already think this whole redoing stuff in all your games is burning you out now.

Loved PP, SS is also not bad, but can't get really into the new one, don't know the name. So for me the way better game is stopped now, but that's only my opinion. Well, I will have to rethink to follow new projects, I somehow lost the interest to do that. This is probably a bit the frustration now and maybe will getting better with some time, but for now I stop SS, too. I somehow don't feel it anymore to play that also...

But: if updating this is stressing that much and is already leading into health issues then it's probably better to stop it. So I wish all the best for your other projects and of course to stay healthy.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Any hope of you returning to this game in the future SuperWriter? Honestly I really liked this one the best out of all your games. I really can't get into the others, they just weren't as interesting to me.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Sad to hear that this one is getting stopped, I really liked it. Maybe already even more than SS or as much as the loved PP. I also have to admit, like some others postet above, that with this ending I'm actually "only" have now SS to play. Unfortunately the story / game setting for the new Follow the Leader is not my style/taste, I pass on that.

Well, forcing to do something you actually don't like anymore and even is already stressing you out is definitely not good. So if stopping that game helps you than of course you MUST do that. Of course health is way more important then making a game.

From me now also all the best and please stay healthy!

Last edited:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018

I'll keep it in mind for the future. Thank you for the support.

It's bullshit because I'm working on two other games, and doing a third game has been more than I can handle? I'm sorry, but that's bulshit that you're saying that. I work very hard and I'm telling you doing three games at once is too much for me.

I'm going to continue my other two games for my fans that understand how tough it is making even one game, let alone 3. The only reason Sun Breed kept going is because I was trying to make everyone happy, but I was killing myself in the process, and I just cannot do it anymore.

Thank you for those who actually understand and support us developers because there are plenty that get burnt out, and literally cannot continue anymore because they get health or mental issues. So instead of letting that happen and you guys not being able to have any games at all, I will take it easier and work on what I know I can.
You can only do so much. I am not surprise or shocked you have to put this project on the shelf. You had to decide what is your limitation and do what is best for yourself. The biggest thing is not to get yourself burned out, which you stated few signs, and may ended up walking away from all the VN that been developed.

Hopefully down the road you can revisit VN after one or more of your project been completed. I was looking forward to check this VN. Am I disappointed on your decision... Well, not really. I do understand that we all have certain limitation and sometimes need to test how far you can go and need to back off before hitting the breaking point. Once you hit the breaking point, who will know what may happen afterward. So, your health and mental is more important than overdoing yourself.

Wish you success on the other two current project that you are working on. I have to look which on since I cannot recall them off my head at this moment.

Have a great day and be safe... (y) Again, I respect your decision weather it right or wrong. Your health and mental is more important than the VN.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Wishing you all the best Super! I'll read/play any of your material, they've always been excellent. While I'll miss this storyline, I completely understand stepping away from something that just brings stress. If you do decide to revisit this down the road, possibly consider not changing anything created/published up to now... You could always incorporate options moving forward, like Najah's upcoming arena combat (fighting stances, attacks, parrying, etc.), or possible suspects/witnesses that could be interviewed (choose 1 from a group - only 1 of the options bears info, all others lead to nothing new), or choosing which human sister to have sex with (possibly causing point loss with the other sister), etc. You might consider that the story thus far has laid the foundation for the game moving forward... Just something to consider, but again, this is your creation. I've flagged this thread to watch, like all your others, and continue to watch it. I respect your decision and move to playing your next effort.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
I tried to do a kinetic novel with Sun Breed, didn't work like I thought.
I love the story of Sun Breed and i don't care that it's a kinetic novel.

I understand you, but please put this onhold and take your time with your other two games and give Sunbreed another chance later.
It would be a real shame if this one here would be abandoned.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Any hope of you returning to this game in the future SuperWriter? Honestly I really liked this one the best out of all your games. I really can't get into the others, they just weren't as interesting to me.
I love the story of Sun Breed and i don't care that it's a kinetic novel.

I understand you, but please put this onhold and take your time with your other two games and give Sunbreed another chance later.
It would be a real shame if this one here would be abandoned.
I understand you guys liked this game, but I have so much more that I am excited about. Do you know the reason why I do multiple games at once?

Because I have so many stories ideas. I'm not joking when I say I have 30 planned already. You guys can even see I have written 30 incest ebooks before I even started developing in my signature. I was an author before all this, hence my name.

Sun Breed was an experiment for me, and it just didn't work out. It's not different or exciting enough for the stress it's bringing me as a third game. To me, is it just another Incest story. I already have that in SS. And there is enough action and storytelling that I'm having fun telling in Follow the Leader.

I kinda think you guys are taking what I do for granted. How many developers do you know that do two games at once? That do THREE at once? How many developers have to delay their ONE game for months and even years due to real life issues?

Seriously, think about that when I'm updating EVERY MONTH FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS.

I wish I would I would not have introduced Hunger for Chaos or Sun Breed to you guys only to have to abandon it, but I needed to know what I wanted to do as a developer who does multiple games at once. I'm in a unique situation.

I give you guys more than one game to play. So please cut me some slack.

I have learned that I am not interested in doing kinetic novels right now, like Sun Breed. I am not interested in turning my novels into visual novels like I was trying to do with Hunger for Chaos.

Do you think I like abandoning projects? Hell no. All of this work for nothing. Well, not nothing. Like I said, I have learned A LOT, and now I know what I want to focus on as a developer who does multiple games at once.

Thank you to those who understand that. In the two years I have been developing, I have COMPLETED a game. I have another game with 11 updates. And another game with three updates. Come on, you are telling me that's not good enough?

While I was trying to figure out these other things, I was continually giving content and updating on my main games. I was having a lot of trouble with my EXTRA games., And what to do with them.

I see the supportive comments and likes, and that honestly lift my mood so much you, guys. Thank you.

Anyway, I'm sorry for this rant lol. I'm going to get to work now. Follow the Leader next and then Secret Summer beach update!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We all play multiple games at once and get stimulated greatly. Doing a lot of favorable inticing things,
we get it, it is a rush, do go on and be happy to see your ideas make it to gaming,
many others are still entranched in corporate agendas and have to stick to money making period.
Do you know the reason why I do multiple games at once?

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020

Sun Breed was an experiment for me, and it just didn't work out. It's not different or exciting enough for the stress it's bringing me as a third game. To me, is it just another Incest story. I already have that in SS. And there is enough action and storytelling that I'm having fun telling in Follow the Leader.

I see the supportive comments and likes, and that honestly lift my mood so much you, guys. Thank you.

Anyway, I'm sorry for this rant lol. I'm going to get to work now. Follow the Leader next and then Secret Summer beach update!
I like all your work, and Sun Breed was no exception. So I'm sad to see it go, but you have to work on projects that motivate and excite you. Sad or not I understand your situation. Do what's best for you, screw the trolls...

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I understand you guys liked this game, but I have so much more that I am excited about. Do you know the reason why I do multiple games at once?

Because I have so many stories ideas. I'm not joking when I say I have 30 planned already. You guys can even see I have written 30 incest ebooks before I even started developing in my signature. I was an author before all this, hence my name.

I kinda think you guys are taking what I do for granted. How many developers do you know that do two games at once? That do THREE at once? How many developers have to delay their ONE game for months and even years due to real life issues?

Seriously, think about that when I'm updating EVERY MONTH FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS.

I wish I would I would not have introduced Hunger for Chaos or Sun Breed to you guys only to have to abandon it, but I needed to know what I wanted to do as a developer who does multiple games at once. I'm in a unique situation.

I give you guys more than one game to play. So please cut me some slack.

I have learned that I am not interested in doing kinetic novels right now, like Sun Breed. I am not interested in turning my novels into visual novels like I was trying to do with Hunger for Chaos.

Do you think I like abandoning projects? Hell no. All of this work for nothing. Well, not nothing. Like I said, I have learned A LOT, and now I know what I want to focus on as a developer who does multiple games at once.

Thank you to those who understand that. In the two years I have been developing, I have COMPLETED a game. I have another game with 11 updates. And another game with three updates. Come on, you are telling me that's not good enough?

While I was trying to figure out these other things, I was continually giving content and updating on my main games. I was having a lot of trouble with my EXTRA games., And what to do with them.

Honestly that in it itself sounds like the problem. As stated by others it seems you are going in too many directions at once. You make it sound as if we are demanding you to make multiple games at once when we are not, but seeing the track record from this and other devs doing multiple games at once (when I say multiple I mean more than two at a time) usually results in lack of interest in at least one or more of their games not necessarily due to it being boring but overload or pressure on the devs which has been placed on them themselves. I disagree that this game was just another incest game as it had a unique supernatural twist and even further intimacy with the MC already being married to two of his sisters. That alone sets it apart. I would say Secret Summer is more of just another incest game as there really is nothing else interesting going on in it at least to me.
Does that mean that it is a bad game? No, it just lacked that extra spin that we saw with this one, that made it more interesting.

I would say in the end to possibly narrow your focus in terms of which games you develop at a time in order to provide more meaningful content and at the end still have a healthy and sustainable work lifestyle.

Honestly like the other person said it might be best to put this on hold instead of outright abandoning it, since it feels like I am watching someone through away a gem. To place it on hold would provide you with the utmost time to return to it whenever in the future. That time could also even be a reset for you as you would be a more experienced in making the kind of game format that you are comfortable with and can look back and see what were the things that frustrated you, how to fix them or change them. Some devs have done this and completely started over abandoned or on hold games with the same storyline but different format that made things easier whether that be converting form kinetic novel to full visual novel with choices and vice-versa.

Hope you at least take this advice to heart and consider it.

P.S. I wouldn't mind seeing those 30 plus stories in game form.

I like all your work, and Sun Breed was no exception. So I'm sad to see it go, but you have to work on projects that motivate and excite you. Sad or not I understand your situation. Do what's best for you, screw the trolls...
How were we trolling? We just said that we liked the game and didn't want to see it go and gave our reasons for it, so how is that trolling? Did you even think before you said that?

3.80 star(s) 39 Votes