3.80 star(s) 39 Votes

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Nope. They're your friendsand the story isn't going to make sense in the future if you make them your sisters
For the record, I’m liking the story so far, but I could have sworn at one point the childhood friends shared the same female caretaker as the mc, and the vamp sisters shared the same male caretaker as the mc. I know it’s sounds crazy, but when I read the premise I was like, :unsure: Ok, let’s see where this goes, but to be honest it’s fine the way it is.

Wouldn’t mind seeing some progress with the friends since the mc is already banging his sister-wives, lol. But considering they gave him the green light to ONLY cheat with them, it will be interesting to how he enjoys non crazy vamp sex.:p

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
gotta admit, liked it when Val and Mila were the MCs sisters back in Bubble, but this story has my interest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
could you imagine the dudes face when he read that letter?! LOL

anyway, all that aside... woulda been cool to have a second set of sister wives, but its your story and i guess we'll just have to wait and see what the future holds for our 4 lovey ladies!

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
For the record, I’m liking the story so far, but I could have sworn at one point the childhood friends shared the same female caretaker as the mc, and the vamp sisters shared the same male caretaker as the mc. I know it’s sounds crazy, but when I read the premise I was like, :unsure: Ok, let’s see where this goes, but to be honest it’s fine the way it is.

Wouldn’t mind seeing some progress with the friends since the mc is already banging his sister-wives, lol. But considering they gave him the green light to ONLY cheat with them, it will be interesting to how he enjoys non crazy vamp sex.:p
Val and Mila were your [PATREON REDACTED] in JAB... But this is a totally different story =] But the next update will feature them, so no worries!
gotta admit, liked it when Val and Mila were the MCs sisters back in Bubble, but this story has my interest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
could you imagine the dudes face when he read that letter?! LOL

anyway, all that aside... woulda been cool to have a second set of sister wives, but its your story and i guess we'll just have to wait and see what the future holds for our 4 lovey ladies!
Lol Welcome to adult visual novel world where all things are possible xD Though I personally don't think the story sounds too outlandish in its setting.

-- There's a being out there stronger than vampires.

-- Vampires are very different from humans, so marrying your [PATREON CENSORSHIP] isn't crazy

xD

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Val and Mila were your [PATREON REDACTED] in JAB... But this is a totally different story =] But the next update will feature them, so no worries!

Lol Welcome to adult visual novel world where all things are possible xD Though I personally don't think the story sounds too outlandish in its setting.

-- There's a being out there stronger than vampires.

-- Vampires are very different from humans, so marrying your [PATREON CENSORSHIP] isn't crazy

xD
I must say, i love the [PATREON CENSORSHIP] :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Well, like i'm not the only one that is hyped about this game...
Leave a review if you really do like the game to get it more recognition ^^

And I do appreciate comments like these because it keeps me motivated to keep you guys playing more. Working on my game Secret Summer right now that'll be out in a week or two, and then it's SB again.

This time we're focusing on the human gals

• Love
Reactions: AlexTorch and BaasB

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Leave a review if you really do like the game to get it more recognition ^^

And I do appreciate comments like these because it keeps me motivated to keep you guys playing more. Working on my game Secret Summer right now that'll be out in a week or two, and then it's SB again.

This time we're focusing on the human gals

:cry: :cry: :cry:

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2021-03-08: Updated Mod, 0.2

Change Log:
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 0.2
Download: - - -

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I finally took the plunge and played through the game, and I must say, I'm glad I did. I wasn't sure I'd like a vampire themed AVN/game, especially since it put JAB on old, but I do. I'm now looking forward to the next update with great anticipation to see whether the vamp sisters get along with the human sisters, and whether (actually when) MC finally caves in and does one (or both) of the human sisters. Another awesome job Super! I guess I have to change my sig now and replace JAB with a shot of SB... Keep up the work, it's truly enjoyable!

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I finally took the plunge and played through the game, and I must say, I'm glad I did. I wasn't sure I'd like a vampire themed AVN/game, especially since it put JAB on old, but I do. I'm now looking forward to the next update with great anticipation to see whether the vamp sisters get along with the human sisters, and whether (actually when) MC finally caves in and does one (or both) of the human sisters. Another awesome job Super! I guess I have to change my sig now and replace JAB with a shot of SB... Keep up the work, it's truly enjoyable!
Ah, that's awesome! Glad you enjoyed it even though you were hesitant. Good news is I start working on the new update at the end of the week, so update three not too far off now =]

3.80 star(s) 39 Votes