• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
3.80 star(s) 39 Votes

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I literally answered that question two post above yours. Two. Not another page, neither 10 post above. Two.
There are a lot of blind people in this forum who don't want to read the forum well.. :rolleyes:

/No offense guys. But please read the forum before you start writing a pointless post. ;)

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Attempts are made, but cycling through multiple pages is a chore. lol
Again. Two posts! :lepew:

I will say the way that the childhood friends are written lean more towards not childhood friend as opposed to childhood friends however.
We could discuss all day about how close a person can be without being blood related...

Current facts are: vamp girl= half sisters, human girls= childhood friends. As simple as that. Satisfies incest tag and is consistent with what is there..

Reactions: Qmil679

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Again. Two posts! :lepew:

We could discuss all day about how close a person can be without being blood related...

Current facts are: vamp girl= half sisters, human girls= childhood friends. As simple as that. Satisfies incest tag and is consistent with what is there..
I am aware it was two posts, i was the initial individual with whom you spoke and answered.
My comment regarding multiple pages was directed to the other individual on how I operate. Not specific to this scenario and the person who failed to notice two posts above.
Personally, I try and scan 2-3 pages back before i just create a new post.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I am aware it was two posts, i was the initial individual with whom you spoke and answered.
My comment regarding multiple pages was directed to the other individual on how I operate. Not specific to this scenario and the person who failed to notice two posts above.
Personally, I try and scan 2-3 pages back before i just create a new post.
I know, it just that the situation was funny, to make it more clear I was joking in mood I included this friendly guy :lepew:, seems my intention did not go through.

I do get your opinion that the way they are written suggest could be just the standard "not sisters, did you hear Patreon? not sisters..." but the whole thing is that vamp girls are actually half sisters, so from the point of view of escaping patreon inquisition, the game already already gives the posibility to define relationship with the vamp girls but not the human ones, so human girls are childhoods friend not by simulation, but by desire of Superwriter.

As a rule of thumb in Superwriter's games, if he wants incest, he lets you define the relationship.. "I am not a pervert, it is not my fault my supporters are, so you cannot accuse me of anything, Mr. Patreon":p

Last edited:

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I'm not really sure that's a binding contract. :p

I've said my piece though. I'm not trying to get into a fight.

I just think you're pushing too hard to force out a third game.

There'd be no harm done in taking your time and getting it right.

I think that would be better than getting 2 updates in and realizing that this one isn't working either.

But that is just my opinion.
Every creator has their own process. I do the translation on one game, while I play another 3 dozen regularly while writing my own VN, and another VN idea I have, and I am working on writing a big science fiction series.

Am I productive? By whose standard? I only do what I want to do, when I want to do it. So yeah, I get SuperWriter's perspective. I'm having a ball juggling all of these things at once.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Every creator has their own process. I do the translation on one game, while I play another 3 dozen regularly while writing my own VN, and another VN idea I have, and I am working on writing a big science fiction series.

Am I productive? By whose standard? I only do what I want to do, when I want to do it. So yeah, I get SuperWriter's perspective. I'm having a ball juggling all of these things at once.
Thank you, someone who understands lol. Could I focus on one game? Sure. Two games? Sure. But I WANT to do 3 games, so that's what I'm going to do lol

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Finished the Intro and I liked it so far. And as already mentioned by me I also integrated some music tracks while playing the game, here my first attempt.

Feb. 17, 2021:
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download Mod only v0.2 (~56MB)
WorkUpload -

View attachment 1041814 View attachment 1041815 View attachment 1041816 View attachment 1041817
Love your mod as always, and would have asked if there was also plans of a Walkthrough in it. However, looks like as of 0.2, no choices yet in the game. Very surprised by that, but since I skipped through it really fast, I'll read it more later on. Thank you as always for doing this here.

Reactions: KoGa3

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Love your mod as always, and would have asked if there was also plans of a Walkthrough in it. However, looks like as of 0.2, no choices yet in the game. Very surprised by that, but since I skipped through it really fast, I'll read it more later on. Thank you as always for doing this here.
Lol It's a kinetic novel. Please read the tags

Reactions: JenMistress

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thanks. The question about a walkthrough for the game has already been answered - well, at least it would be really easy (and quick) to implement that...

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Great update. I enjoyed spending time with our lovely sisters(especially the sexy times. That threesome scene was not only hot :love: but also uniquely done) and getting to know more about them. The flashbacks to the past was nice as well. I also like the little explanations for certain things like how them consuming animal blood is like eating candy for humans and the other things. It makes for a more informative experience.

The thing the MC saw is interesting. I'm of the thought that the Darkness he saw in the mist/hallucination is like a personality he formed for his vampire side. Like how in Tokyo Ghoul for instance, the mc, Kaneki, became a half ghoul but he personified his ghoul side because he thought he was still human. Another example from a different medium would be the Hulk and Banner.

For the most part i would think the MC here views himself as a Half-Vampire and he's not really trying to repress/reject his vampire side(well the Valentine and Camilla curing thing) so i think he accidentally formed a personality from his fears of the creature for his Vampire side as a way to fight back. This is a supernatural game so anything is possible but it could also be something even more sinister.
Nonetheless I'm looking forward to finding out what it could be revealed as in the future.

I see some don't like the PoV action. For me it doesn't really matter but i do feel more immersed via PoV than 3rd person. Some games it works in 3rd person and i get immerse but otherwise i just see the mc as his own character. I rarely insert myself into characters so that could be part of it as well.

Anyway i enjoyed this update, Obviously. In my opinion, going the kinetic novel route was definitely a great choice. I get to sit back and just enjoy the storytelling as it progress. The wait for the next update is going to be rough.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
this one used to go by a different name right? the original had you living with your sisters and you worked in a cafe with the redhead when a strange blonde girl came in and then you helped your other sister with her homework before the version i played back then ended.(thats the story in a real quick synopsis)

the redhead sister looks the same and i remember waking up and scoping out that booty (cant forget that booty!)! anyway, if this is the new evolution of that one im glad to see its still up and kicking!
SuperWriter you have a nice library of projects going on. i really dig your stories man! honestly wish i had the funds to support you on patreon, but i hope you keep up the good work cause i really enjoy readin the stories you write. (and the sexy girls are a plus too!)

3.80 star(s) 39 Votes