3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Nope you should write the story you think you can write because that is the best you can do. However I am still free to "complain" because of my own biases toward the definition of harem. Being that if you can have sex with someone in a game then it should definitely be because you want to "breed" them otherwise it is all meaningless sex. With a romance like Picture Perfect in the harem ending all daughters should have the option of impregnation. There is nothing wrong with expressing that bias in the hope that I could enjoy your game fully.
Sex isn't "meaningless" if it's not for procreation, though. It's all about physical intimacy.

For Picture Perfect, what if the girl in question doesn't want kids? Sasha for example?

Pregnancy doesn't have to be the end game for every character, and honestly it would be boring if that was the case. It would mean that all of the girls are the same, when the story has spent however many updates showing how they were all their own characters, with their own desires.

I get that this is your specific fetish, though. Gotta breed em all.

lassoluh

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Wholesome Addict ❦
Donor
May 23, 2020
One more game of SuperWriter to add in my folder, looking good! Must be hard to be him and dealt with all these complaints about multiple games at time, it's the hell of work to do, but he is doing a flawless work in them until now.

Keep doing your good work making redheads :p

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Sex isn't "meaningless" if it's not for procreation, though. It's all about physical intimacy.

For Picture Perfect, what if the girl in question doesn't want kids? Sasha for example?

Pregnancy doesn't have to be the end game for every character, and honestly it would be boring if that was the case. It would mean that all of the girls are the same, when the story has spent however many updates showing how they were all their own characters, with their own desires.

I get that this is your specific fetish, though. Gotta breed em all.
Completely disagree because there are single paths for each daughter in Picture Perfect that they eventually get pregnant on those paths. The harem path shouldn't be any different because their characters' are still the same and in the same romantic and sexual relationship. Only when it comes to harem do I got to "breed them all".

For me any game that doesn't have impregnation for a sexual relationship just isn't worth playing because it is not a full relationship to me. I certainly wouldn't be interested in a character that wouldn't want a complete relationship.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Completely disagree because there are single paths for each daughter in Picture Perfect that they eventually get pregnant on those paths. The harem path shouldn't be any different because their characters' are still the same and in the same romantic and sexual relationship. Only when it comes to harem do I got to "breed them all".

For me any game that doesn't have impregnation for a sexual relationship just isn't worth playing because it is not a full relationship to me. I certainly wouldn't be interested in a character that wouldn't want a complete relationship.
Huh? Who told you all the girls were getting pregnant? They're not. Only Paris is lol. Miracle's route just got completed and she did not get pregnant.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Very nice. Like the setting.

Only thing: I hate kinetic novels. Will this stay kinetic or get interactive with the next update(s)?
Sorry, but I already have two interactive games and I want this to be kinetic, so that I can have full control of the story, which has a lot of twists and turns. Sorry about that, but hopefully you can get past it because I promise you have a lot of good stuff coming =]

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Huh? Who told you all the girls were getting pregnant? They're not. Only Paris is lol. Miracle's route just got completed and she did not get pregnant.
Oh you said yourself that all the daughters in the single routes will have the option of impregnation. It was only the harem route that it was just Paris that got impregnated.

victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
You've complained a lot on my threads about only making one character in my game pregnant. So should I force myself to make them all pregnantwhen I have no idea how I would write that story or should I stick to my vision? I don't think it would be very smart to write a story I have no clue how. That's the reason every character is not pregnant.

If there is a story where it makes sense every character is pregnant, then I will write it.

I just updated secret summer like two weeks ago. It is more of a slow burn, so don't expect any sex right off the bat. It is not that type of game.

Definitely. This is a full harem game =]

To all of you complaining about me doing multiple games,

-- I have released 10 updates of Picture Perfect

-- 5 updates of Secret Summer

-- 1 here of Sun Breed

16 updates in less than a year and a half I've been developing. Hunger for Chaos is on hold because I'm having trouble deciding which direction to go with it. But it is in no way abandoned.

There are many developers who take months to update one game and there are about 50% of games that get abandoned on this site. and you complain about a developer giving you multiple games and a lot of updates?

Picture Perfect was updated a month ago, Secret Summer 2 weeks ago. And now Sun Breed.

I understand if you don't like the games, but you're complaining when I'm working so hard to give you games? It's so deflating when I am busting my ass and it seems like a bunch of you don't appreciate it, but I know that there are people do enjoy my hard work.

If I'm guilty of anything, it is the reworking and rebooting, absolutely. But you have to understand I am a total newbie at this and just started being a developer with absolutely no background, so I have learned a lot and have fucked up a lot, but I am trying my absolute best to make games people like. That's all.

So I'm going to continue working hard and release an update every two weeks. I'm sorry if that's not good enough for you, but that's what I'm going to do. And I appreciate everyone giving me a chance and supporting me.
I made my comment cause I've seen a lot of developers start a game, then start a new one putting the first one on hold, then abandoning it, and the 2nd game stuck in a limbo. If you're committed to completing all 4 games, then I'm wishing you all the best, because even completing one game and giving it a proper ending is rarely seen with these type of games. You could sort by weighted ratings on this forum itself and see how many promising games get abandoned this way. And you haven't completed any of your other 3 projects, yet started a new one. For me atleast if a dev starts a game he should stay committed to it and finish it, otherwise if he starts another and that game takes off, the ones who supported for the first game are betrayed (looking at you devs of Polarity). Honestly I really liked Secret Summer and Picture Perfect and hoped you'd stick to both these games and complete them. Now with this 4th game I have no idea when to expect for updates on each game. If you are indeed committed to continue working on all 4 games at the same time, then good luck to you, cause you have a very diffcult task ahead of you.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
You *have* to realize that your definition of a "full relationship" is not normal, right? Like, it's not a BAD thing, but it certainly isn't a NORMAL thing.

Finding games that satisfy your definition is going to be very difficult.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
You *have* to realize that your definition of a "full relationship" is not normal, right? Like, it's not a BAD thing, but it certainly isn't a NORMAL thing.

Finding games that satisfy your definition is going to be very difficult.
Completely disagree sex is procreation. I have over 70 games downloaded already that disagree that it is a normal thing. :)

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Sorry, but I already have two interactive games and I want this to be kinetic, so that I can have full control of the story, which has a lot of twists and turns. Sorry about that, but hopefully you can get past it because I promise you have a lot of good stuff coming =]
Thank you, but no. Don't take it personally, I will continue to enjoy SS and PP. This is not a complaint, I just don't do kinetic novels. They bore me, no matter how good the story. It's not about lack of quality on your side. You do you, I respect that. (y)

victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
Thank you, but no. Don't take it personally, I will continue to enjoy SS and PP. This is not a complaint, I just don't do kinetic novels. They bore me, no matter how good the story. It's not about lack of quality on your side. You do you, I respect that. (y)
Same here. The only kinetic novels/VN I've enjoyed are Higurashi and Umineko. Unless a Kinetic novel has that level of storytelling, it's just boring to put the game on auto or press enter every five seconds. In that time I'd just read a book or watch some drama or series.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Oh you said yourself that all the daughters in the single routes will have the option of impregnation. It was only the harem route that it was just Paris that got impregnated.
I did have that idea at one point, but I banding it because the story didn't make sense as I was writing it. Only Paris pregnant.

I made my comment cause I've seen a lot of developers start a game, then start a new one putting the first one on hold, then abandoning it, and the 2nd game stuck in a limbo. If you're committed to completing all 4 games, then I'm wishing you all the best, because even completing one game and giving it a proper ending is rarely seen with these type of games. You could sort by weighted ratings on this forum itself and see how many promising games get abandoned this way. And you haven't completed any of your other 3 projects, yet started a new one. For me atleast if a dev starts a game he should stay committed to it and finish it, otherwise if he starts another and that game takes off, the ones who supported for the first game are betrayed (looking at you devs of Polarity). Honestly I really liked Secret Summer and Picture Perfect and hoped you'd stick to both these games and complete them. Now with this 4th game I have no idea when to expect for updates on each game. If you are indeed committed to continue working on all 4 games at the same time, then good luck to you, cause you have a very diffcult task ahead of you.
Can't really speak on how other developers do multiple games, but I'm doing 3 games right now and release one every 2 weeks.

HazumiCousin

Dec 1, 2019
ok I got to ask where to DEVS get these models a lot of them look the same, like they are accessed through some package set?

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I did have that idea at one point, but I banding it because the story didn't make sense as I was writing it. Only Paris pregnant.
Welp at least you are consistent now compared to then. Please take that as a compliment. Picture Perfect is definitely not for me. I just wish I could of realized it before playing it. The reason why I was so passionate about it is because I enjoyed the characters and wanted a full relationship with them. I am guessing the breed in the title for this game doesn't mean what I hope it does right?

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
"Sun Breed" was used in a pejorative way to address a half-vampire, like "half breed" or "daywalker" (if I remember that playthrough 10 minutes ago correctly ;)).
Yeah I figured given Superwriter's ideals. It was more rhetorical and a with pinch of hope maybe it was actually a pun. That hope is dashed unfortunately now. Thanks.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Welp at least you are consistent now compared to then. Please take that as a compliment. Picture Perfect is definitely not for me. I just wish I could of realized it before playing it. The reason why I was so passionate about it is because I enjoyed the characters and wanted a full relationship with them. I am guessing the breed in the title for this game doesn't mean what I hope it does right?
Did you play the game? It would make sense if you played lol

But no, it does not stand for pregnancy. And I think I've told you, but if you are just playing my games for that aspec,t then you are going to be disappointed because making the characters pregnant is just not a priority for me.

I do get that's your fetish and that's what you really like, but I really don't care THAT much for it. I'm more interested in telling the story I envision first, and then if pregnancy can be added or any other fetish for fan service then I will happily do it to make you guys happy.

Reactions: AdamJohn36
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes